In the middle of breaking deadlift PR when this phaggot(pic related) gave up on me what do

>In the middle of breaking deadlift PR when this phaggot(pic related) gave up on me what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao buy gloves

how much were you lifting? did you complete the lift?

dont grip the bar on ur calluses moron, grip it on ur fingers

That's why you need to take good care of you calluses with a pummice stone everyonce in a while

Weak ass 270 lbs , i was in the middle of the rep when it just slipped

But isnt more difficult that way?
How often ? Before or after the gym ?

dunno once or twice a month? after a shower so the dead skin is softened

Hookgrip

Gonna give it a try , fuck i was so motivated. Btw if anyone knows how much time until i can deadlift properly again ?

You're gripping the bar too deep into your hand for a deadlift or other heavy pull, which will keep tearing your palm skin. Learn2grip.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4

Beat me to it. Learn how to grip a bar.

Are you serious? How the fuck did you rip your hand lifting 270 lbs?

>chalk up your hands
>make a hook with your hand
>wrap hook around barbell and pull it taught
>close your hand around the barbell, making sure to keep only your fingers in a position so that they will be the only thing the barbell presses against as you lift
>alternate grip with the other hand
There, you've solidified your grip on the barbell and can deadlift without worry.

Im still a noob , just 2 months seriously training and while cutting so thats why my lifts are so weak , whatever how long until i can dl again?

If that is your hand op you were gripping the bar too deep into your palm. But to work on it, go mixed grip, hook grip, straps and train forearms with rackpulls and farmers walk.

Wait until it's healed enough.If you tear it into an open wound, grabbing a bar is going to really suck for several weeks. And learn to fucking grip properly before doing anything again.

At 270 that sounds like grip error. Don't let the bar pinch your hands like that, maybe look up some videos on how to grip properly

desu when this happened to me I just powered through the slight pain the next week and it was gone the week after.

Like a week, I still lift with torn hands desu

tfw weak skin

>More difficult
>Trying to hold a heavy bar in your palm rather than with your fingers

You tore a callous because the bar tried to roll into it's more optimal position between your first and second knuckles. You are limiting your grip strength trying to hold with your palm rather than fingers.

Everyone is saying hold it with your fingers. which is correct, but may be hard for you to understand. Simply put. put the bar on top of you calluses instead of below them. Hope this helped. Look at Mark Rippletoe's video () if you are still confused.

Why does your hand look like you've been in the pool too long?

Fucking disgusting