Are you smart enough, fit enough, clever enough, wealthy enough for your dream girl yet? What's stopping you?

Are you smart enough, fit enough, clever enough, wealthy enough for your dream girl yet? What's stopping you?

dreaming

I don't know man. That's why I can't fix i t.

I'm not good enough and never will be because I have perfectionism and will never feel like I'm able to be a viable partner to the type of woman I want, even if I was their ideal partner, I would never feel secure about the relationship.

Perfectionism is a bitch.

My face

>What's stopping you?

Spatial coincidence.

i remember how with every gf ive had they never truly made me feel happy

they were just things i thought i cared for and left me alone in the end anyway

i gave up hope of ever finding a woman that makes me happy

>smart enough
>clever enough

well i hope you have low standards

I'm dumb, ugly, and DYEL. Unemployed for the moment too. At least I can play bass like a motherfucker.

Yep, already got her. Jakes on u

>smart enough
>fit enough
>clever enough
>wealthy enough
All of the above.

>What's stopping you?
Unemployed. Waiting on them job gains.

>At least I can play bass like a motherfucker.
what do you mean at least?

by smart I mean book smart
by clever I mean witty

or do you not know that words have different connotations?

I'm new to Veeky Forums and everything on here is super extreme. either people go to extremes to self-deprecate or they go to the opposite end of the spectrum with machismo. there is literally no in between most of the time. also people are hostile as fuck.when posts are good they're good but most of the time it sucks and its disappointing

That's nice dear

it's the internet desu

extreme opinions get amplified and bland ones get ignored.

3 years ago:
>be fat, in debt, uneducated, unemployed, socially awkward
have a gf

now:
>be fit, financially independent, engineering degree, funny and outgoing, bad ass job
no gf

The world is confusing and cruel.

wait...i don't get it
she has dust on her back and ass butt none on her baithing suit.

Only once we stop stopping our lives can we begin to start starting them.

Nigger.

>smart enough, finish stem degree in 2 weeks
>Veeky Forums enough
>clever enough, have no problem making people laugh/ question things
>only have 4.5k in savings
No career job/ internships cemented for summer yet despite several interviews and I'm 26 and live with my mom so nope not ready for a dream grill yet.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Also what you see is what you'll create.

I've learned to see the best in all things. There is no reason to dwell in dark places, gotta change your paradigm.

Law of Attraction 101. I used to be a sad cunt, though.

Haven't seen a dermatologist yet but I have an appointment. Cystic acne is unacceptable on a babyface.

You're just a pussy

>2 weeks
>Degree
>"But i cant get a job"

Are you actually this retarded?

I already have my dream girl. We're pretty much engaged and I plan on marrying her when she graduates from college.