Insider here - Coinbase

We will be adding a new digital asset without any notice Nov. 1st.

I suggest watching the exchange very closely as there is not a set time it will be added.

Good luck all, price will skyrocket on the listing news.

Other urls found in this thread:

learnbitcoin.cash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's XVG

Is it bitcoinereum?

That face

it is BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

If it's REQ I will kms

obviously bitcoin cash

bcc going to dump hard

Zrx

>insider here

XMR

What time zone?

Stellar would make sense. Coinbase is funded by wall street/venture capital types there's likely some crossover or credibility added by IBM partnership

It would have to be BCH or XRP if it any new coins were to be listed

Obviously ZRX.

Stellar Lumens is shit and the name is shit

Its chain link

>XVG
>XMR

what fucking retard would buy a privacy coin on cuckbase lmao

ITS TIME

Coinbase/REQ both funded by YComb mmm COMFY

literal retards in this thread. CB literally sent an email to all its users NAMING the coin that's being added. But I'll let you retards contemplate that your shit coin is getting added kek

Why wouldn't they? Some people just want to have it, and some are just stupid.

I use coinbase and you're full of shit m8

name the coin then

I never got an email you lying whore.

last email I see from coinbase is the "Upcoming Bitcoin Forks" email,OPhaggot is just getting people in a tizzy for teh lulz

its CND isnt it

I heard talk of VTC being added to Coinbase

Obviously zrx

Be smart peeps, in their Bitcoin Gold post they said that they will support bitcoin cash after segwitx2 so it's not bch yet. If this is true it will be dash, zcash, or monero.

It is BAT

No you didn’t you just saw my speculation posts on reddit

it's link

source: my ass

anything other than XMR is a fucking joke

Im do deluded at this point that im hoping for link or req (95% of portfolio in these 2...)

What about Dash and Zcash? I'm going to buy Dash, Zcash and XMR, as it had to be one of them.

nope
it will be one of the coins in the top10 on CMC

Can't believe no one has guessed correctly yet

bitcash is being listed in jan

What's your favourite anime?

Yep, if that Ycombibator shit turns out to be true I think I will actually end it. Brutal death from the top of the shard so others can witness true agony.

Include me in the screenshot

NEM

Insider here. Can confirm its 0x.

XRP
cap this

It's obviously REQ

Insider here. Can confirm its REQ.

>price will skyrocket on the listing news
you know it's fake news when someone needs to point the obvious out so even the most beta cuck gets it.

Its LINK. Its why the Chainlink team has been so hush hush on exchanges, because they're skipping right to being listed among the biggest names in crypto.

BTC, ETH, and LINK are all you need to hold.

REQ, Chainlink and all other shitcoin shills are just too funny.

Whichever coin they introduce is likely going to be a coin in the top 10.

Think, it's not Bitcoin, it's not Ethereum, it's not Litecoin, it's not Bitcoin Cash, it's not Ripple because last time they chise Litecoin over it, and NEO is probably too small for Coinbase.

It's going to be Zcash, Dash or XMR.

Can you at least tell if the coin concerned was posted in this thread?

This. LINK ad REQ bagholder here. Its outrageous to think cuckbase will add a coin which does not even have a released final product.

Digibyte
Quads confirms

Monero or Ripple.

NEO is too small but XMR and ZCash aren't?

It is either ZCash or XMR. Dash is a centralized scamcoin, and cuckbase wont let their reputation go down the drain with them.

Yeah OP they sent an email out about Segwit2x....

so???

Fake News

Any clues OP?

It's going to be Ripple probably, which sucks because the moon mission will be a 10 cent gain.

It's ZRX. There are 4 decentralized exchanges opening in the next 4 months running on the 0x protocol and their lead dev is VERY close friends with coinbase.

Proof?

About fucking time.

why does anyone think any of this shit is true?

3 of their 4 advisors work for coinbase.

Biggest bunch of bs I have ever seen stop trying to pump your shit coin

XRP without a doubt.

pls explain, what about YC?

I'm actually a partner at a firm in downtown SF; got buds who could corroborate that info if you tell me more?

That would be pretty awesome since I already own 0x.

>shitcoin
>not realizing it's a PROTOCOL that all your dexs are going to be running on in the next 6 months

DYEL?

Im praying and masturbating to YC fixing coinbase for req. I maxed out the ico I'm 80% req and I put all my savings into it.

It's IOTA you fags

Allah has heard our plea

can't cripple the ripple

Coinbase team has lots of spite for IOTA since MIT's DCI team found that trivial flaw in the hashing function + how the founder reacted childishly. You're dreaming.

Nah, ripple is shit. Banks love it. So you know its trash for everyone else.

they're gonna add ripple because top 4 market cap

Probably bullshit.

LTE was nothing when they added it. It only got added because one of their employees created it. I would not bet on ripple if I was you.

DIGIBYTE
I
G
I
B
Y
T
E

God damnit why do people LARP?

N O
O

Decred

OMG

Its REQ

I think its NEO

It literally has 20 something million market cap. It's a shitcoin and Coinbase wouldn't put it there just because it's related to it.

IMHO the purpose of Coinbase is to give people currency to put into their first Alt Markets (or HODL).

The only other company that I could see being relevant is METAL which is going to be pretty active with a major corporation in the near future and I doubt they want to tell their clients to purchase BTC to get it on an exchange before traveling.

If this post is true then insiders and coinbase are going to buy up a bunch of the coin before hand. What is going up the most right now. BCH is the biggest top 10 grower right now. Hmm.

BITCOIN CASH
I
T
C
O
I
N

C
A
S
H

learnbitcoin.cash/

lol avg blocked a fucking js miner when i went to that link. fak you

could be bch, they said back at fork time that if it stayed stable they would eventually add support. i think they also said they'd credit funds from time of fork. In which case I'll be dumping mine

ahh nm

Also. This is probably not it .
But weird fucking activity on DubaiCoin.
Palm Beach type of buy-ins over the past week.
Not a huge sell off either.

Foolish behaviour, if any cryptocoin is going to be used by the mass market as a currency (i.e. what it's designed for) it's Bitcoin C4$H

Its halloween coin no doubt. That or timerium

8 quadrillion circulating supply. Its total trash

Finally, my bitbeans will moon

its bitcoin x2 retards

Zrx ia likely

That would be amazing news