twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

No Randy. It's a fairy tale.

But what about the people testified?

Uuuuh, the holocaust didn't happen bro.
Every modern historian knows it.

>peeble alwayz tell da troof wen dey teztifi bc peeble are honest creetures

nice image

No, I'm pretty sure it's sentimental bullshit and takes a lot of "artistic decisions"

Especially the part of Schindler seeing a little girl and suddenly giving a shit Jews, as if he wasn't just covering his ass by freeing a few of them as he could see Germany losing.

Bad image , styx did the Hitler stache just to make b8, and you took it. You took the b8 hard

Oskar wasn't quite the massive humanitarian the film makes out, he was a greedy cunt who didn't want his slave labourers to die because then he couldn't make and sell his enamelware

IIRC Goeth couldn't see the camp from his villa, instead he would shoot people from the window of his office.
[spoiler]the ghetto liquidation scene has some pretty funny slapstick. Like when the SS guy shoots 5 or 6 people lined up in single file and the bullet makes it through four people. The last guy is looking around thinking 'so can I go, or what?'[/spoiler]

He gave himself a hitler stache knowing it was stupid looking and weird to make the people who tease him look stupid?

Wow what a joke

You really think that's the worst thing about his persona?

what proof do you have that they were lying?

Source?

The accused testified that they were just doing their jobs. Why was this their strongest defence? Why didn't they claim it never happened? Their lives were on the line!

The film goes into all of that, its probably more sentimental at the end than how it was in real life though.

>knowing it was stupid looking and weird
*Knowing it would bother liberal autists not getting that their reaction was the butt of the joke

It worked so well lel, well played Mr skeltal

youtube.com/watch?v=qOBWVyCQUr4
This is pretty /pol/ tier, but its still a must listen if you wasted time listening to the debates.

Daily shoah is the mcdonalds of white nationalism.

Oh fuck is that the daily shoah guys? Lol I love them, I probably disagree with like half of what they say but I think they're hilarious.

I miss the le chateau autiste desu
youtu.be/tElEX_aR3Lw

I've only listened to them a couple times, my only take away was "boy is mike ugly." Only podcast I lisen to is Weev's raceghost roast to roast, that stuff always cracks me up.

>verified account
Really makes you think.

...yet he bankrupted himself trying to save them in the end.
Guess he had a change of heart.

Schindler was a total dick in real life and greatly disappointed those who met him after the war.

Most of the inaccuracies are timeline related to make the narrative more film-friendly. For instance he was in jail for about 4 or 5 days and not released right away, but that doesn't make as much impact as showing him being released almost ASAP because of his connections. Also he went to jail for kissing a Jewish woman at an office gathering, not a hoppin' party full of SS. And he started off with Polish workers, gradually integrating Jewish workers with the encouragement of his accountant, whereas the film jumps right into him accepting Jewish workers.

And of course the "I could have done moooore!" ending, which is bizarre in its schmaltz, is totally fictional.

>thousands of people who dont know each other all came up with the exact same lie simultaneously

The entire first half of the movie is him being an unlikable Bayard who lives in a luxurious apartment stolen from a Jew while he tries to con Jews into working for him so he can make suitcases full of money...

>Every Holocaust survivor is a liar because I say so

that was the half of the film I like tbqh I wanna live the Oskar Schindler pimp life in the General Government

Do you believe in UFOs user?

>woman getting shot in the back of the head, bouncing off the ground like a basketball and falling on her side
>accurate

The claims on gas chambers rely on few people. There was a genocide (Einsatzgruppen), mass labor camps, starvation, inhumane treatment and complete lack of concern for jews' lives. But the gas chambers are probably the biggest meme in history. Both sides are riddled with liars and ideologues, so it's difficult to trust any of them.

Moreover, to this day there is no justification on why the US should help Israel besides American Jews' lobbying and muh Holocaust, which are not valid reasons.

Does every western government acknowledge the existence of UFOs? Do we have actual aliens who have admitted flying around in UFOs and abducting people?

Historically it is very accurate. Don't listen to the wehraboos they're just butthurt. Kinda hard to stray from history when the people that actually lived through it are still around and helped create the film

The gas chambers were admitted to during the Nuremberg trials. Where do you get your history from, Stormfront?

What about all the American, Soviet, British and French GI's who found the chambers themselves?

In before stormfags autistically screeching about tortured confession.

Yes, the commander in Auschwitz confessed to killing ~3 times more Jews in 2 years than it is currently accepted today by historians. The trials were a fucking mess.

Moreover, what I'm saying in no way excuses what the Nazis did, especially as what I'm accepting accounts for at least a few million.

The places exist, obviously. They are supposedly adapted from shower rooms. I'm questioning the whole shtick of mass killings inside them and then burning the bodies in ovens.

Those headshot executions seemed pretty fucking realistic and brutal but not sure about the rest
>all that dead weight collapsing immediately

>>all that dead weight collapsing immediately
go look at that Vietnam execution. The dude just crumbles immediately

Yeah, that was the first thing that came to mind. Most movies have people just fall sideways stiffly or some shit, but in that video his knees and muscles give out right away

And then waiting for his execution he wrote a diary where he estimated a 1.1 million killed in Auschwitz. Which is exactly the number accepted by historians today.

>The places exist, obviously.
They don't. What they found were ruins or not even that. Only Majdanek wasn't destroyed so there is a lot of evidence from there.
>They are supposedly adapted from shower rooms
No.

cuck SEETHING

He's literally depicted as a greedy cunt in the movie.