why do they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rest in peace booger you won't be missed
F

i hate this fat pig so much

>I can't drink coffee, but soda is ok.

Nigger you would need to put 10 scoops of sugar in your coffee to make it equal to the sugar in one coke

the doctor probably wants him to die just as much as anyone else

Why the fuck wouldn't the doc recommend caffeine pills, then?

Checked

he's a trooper for having lived for this long

good maybe this means hell die faster

This is a bit ambiguous. Did the doctor say he can't do caffeine, or is that just his own preference? Why not some iced tea, regardless?

Thing is boogie could still drink as much soda as he does and still lose weight, because he's so fat he can eat around 3k+ calories and still lose weight. even if he was completely sedentary

Fat doesn't burn cals like muscle does

Just quit cold turkey, it's caffeine not alcohol.

Wow. Coffee isn't even bitter, it has a unique roasted flavor. Is he burning the shit out of his grinds or something?

>I'm a super taster

Lmao holy fuck my parents used to say that as a joke to me as a kid whenever I was being a picky shit brat and wouldn't eat what they told me to. The fact that a grown man says this in 2017 not as a joke is mindblowing.

>I'm a super taster
>my taste buds are so drown in salts and sugars that they can no longer tolerate any other kind of flavour

>i'm a super taster

Clearly

what a fucking piece of shit

>i'm a type 1 diabetic and this fat shit isn't even a type 2 diabetic

>A supertaster is a person who experiences the sense of taste with far greater intensity than average, with some studies showing an increased sensitivity to bitter tastes. It may be a cause of selective eating, but selective eaters are not necessarily supertasters, and vice versa.

>only 10 scoops

Ppppsssshhhhh

Certain types of coffee are bitter as shit, especially instant coffee or coffee from a shitty diner.

Personally I like my coffee black when I brew it at home but with a small amount of milk when I get it from McDonald's or somewhere.

so he's just a fat fuck. okay, all sympathy i had for him was lost in this response.

lmao

people in america need a doctor to tell them to drink water

JUST

>supertaster

to feel better about their failure

The factor that matters is the weight, muscles don't really burn a lot more than fat.

>dies
>death appears
>actually death you see my doctor actually told me 2 cans of sugar water and acid is okay for me

>oh shit senpai my bad i guess that means its healthy

you can't argue or reason with facts retard its either healthy or its not

fuck i hate that fat sack of shit

Fattymcpiggy needs his sugar

>10 scoops

when will he die so these threads go away?

that fat fuck has it so easy, he could literally just take multivitamins and fast for an entire fucking year and a half.

think of the savings in food costs.

>why not some iced tea
>seeing iced tea as a normal part of diet instead like a shitty sweet that is rarely consumed

Muh amerika

>the only iced tea is sweet tea
>publicly announcing that you are trash

cold unsweetened tea is a thing user.

Yeah its called warm tea that you forgot to drink on time
>implying that by iced tea you meant anything else but sugary crap

where do you fucking live user, every restaurant around me serves iced tea, that is not sweetened, and they won't bring you sweet tea unless you say "sweet tea", else they bring you it unsweetened.

are you from fucking alabama or something?

Why didn't the doctor suggest sipping?

I can't wait until the day this guy dies, Veeky Forums and based LTG will rejoice

Boogie ain't worthy

>I'm a super taster

It's clear that obese people get to their weight by being manipulative bastards, I can't believe anyone can maintain that level of weight and caloric intake on their own, heck eating 7000+ calories a day is a full time job.

They're all manipulative, histrionic and delusional bastards, this is first and foremost a psychological issue

I don't even understand what he's saying, like the doctor specifically said "Drink water" and he starts talking about coffee?

When did the doctor say coffee was okay? Am I missing something?

>super taster

thanks wonders of modern medicine keeping him alive
>have to eat a handful of pills a day just to stay alive

>Fat doesn't burn cals like muscle does

Jesus wet read a book

I love black coffee (yeahyeah, Normie n shit, no one I know drinks that stuff without milk or sugar), it was besides only water the best stuff who helped me to go from fat ugly fuck to skinnyfat and helps me now to reduce my body fat percentage. I recommend every person on this site to drink nothing but water and black coffee (or tea), in my experience the very best way to loosing weight.

>I'm a super taster

youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY

Die already

why does he need caffeine? why wouldnt the doctor give him some caffeine pills instead?

>jesus wet
>read a book

fucking lmao at this post

>I'm a taster

You know a lot of this could be that he never brushes his fucking teeth and even his tongue. His taste pallette is so fucked because of the fact he can only taste something sweet and also salty due to Soda ruining his teeth enamel and also the junk food ruining his taste buds.

No wonder the guy has ass cancer

Boogie is already an avid sipper, can't you tell

My obese friend is the pickiest eater. Also says he doesn't like coffee or tea. I think their tastebuds are literally trashed.

>ITT: Judgmental fucks.

>So, people that also live with me, my kid, my mother in law. Also, Crendor coming over as a guest, we didn't know what he liked to drink, so we bought a bunch of stuff. So we have both a kid who is extremely picky as well as being stick-thin to the point where his doctor has said to him "he needs more fat in his diet" and a fairly old woman who has kinda stopped giving a shit about how healthy the stuff she is eating is.

>HURRDURR DIS IS WHY AMERICANS FAT. Wow, fuck you. You've never heard of a larder or cupboards? Yup, that would be where you store a lot of shit like carrots and potatoes, you don't need to freeze those. Jesus, I knew it was a mistake to let Crendor film this, people on the internet are fucking terrible.

I fucking loved TB when I was a kid, but come on man.

Question: why do I see this random fatass youtuber posted on a fitness board all the time? Why is there always some kind of discussion about this fat turd in every single FPH thread and shit threads like this?

I think he promised to lose weight but still has bad habits while being for sympathy.

>super taster
is this nigger serious?

Kek

kek

But Iced Tea IS practically soda.

Fucking hell. Even if he didn't drink it black and just got cappuccinos all day every day, it would still be better than drinking two cans of soda.

> rich-piana-funny[1].jpg

lel

COFFEE IS FUCKING DELICIOUS... STOP BURNING YOUR ROAST AND IT WON'T TASTE TOO BITTER. I WISH I WAS A SUPER TOASTER SO I COULD GET EVEN MORE DELICIOUS FLAVOR OF COFFEE

Im from Croatia but i work and tralel a lot around Europe and nowhere in the Northern, West or East Europe did somebody offer me an ice tea, its in the menu but its this shit

And i don't trust you that your iced tea isn't sweet, probably just less than what americans are used to

Type 1 broski. Don't you get upset by ask these type 2 peepz having it easier than us and still fucking it up? Gods

>why do they do this?
It has to do with insecurity. Fatty here is supposedly just relaying the doctor's orders that he's allowed to drink soda, but the fact that he feels the need to defend himself in front of some random person on the Internet in the first place betrays the fact that he knows what he's doing is wrong. He isn't really justifying drinking soda to that guy, he's trying to justify drinking soda to *himself*.

You see this a lot with boogie. He claims to read every comment people send him and responds to most of them including the ones that are blatant shit talk. But boogie wouldn't have to spent hours a day picking apart every argument from his detractors if his detractors' arguments didn't resonate with him in some way. When boogie responds to this type of criticism, he's doing it because the criticism gets under his skin (usually for good reason). He feels a catharsis in justifying himself because he knows, deep down, that his actions are indefensible without some kind of wild excuse, even one as flimsy as "the doctor said it was okay".

He also loves to air his dirty laundry because he knows he has a legion of asspatters on Twitter that will defend him no matter what, like the hundreds that are no doubt already defending him in his @s. In boogie's mind, these people validate his poor decision making. He has fanboys instead of a conscience.

I wish boogie the best, hope his surgery goes well and that he can keep the weight off, but so far it's not looking good. He's already practicing his usual pathological behavior of making bad decisions and hiding behind a wall of excuses. Anecdotally, I had an uncle who had gastric bypass surgery and was on a liquid diet drinking nothing but protein shakes months ahead of the date. His doctor certainly didn't recommend soda.

>Black coffee
>With milk

aight.

There's seriously nothing better than snus and a cup of black coffee in the afternoon. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

The hell is wrong with you coffee drinkers? "Oh boy lets put burnt plants in our water!" coffee is bitter as hell, tea taste like crap. Just drink water, buy its self its already fine. And caffeine pills are like, 10$ for 100. Cheep as hell

Shit food tastes better than regular food. That's it's upside and it's very selling point. Fats are used to a high standard of taste. I've lost a child's worth of weight through workout and diet and I still stand by the fats' opinion that salads and the like taste like ass.

>high standard of taste
You mean extreme sweetness or saltiness, neither are a high standard.

you dont use the plant for coffee

It just means that you are a filthy peasant who has no idea how to cook. Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

>people that have never read a peer-reviewed journal in their life

This

Bring back the death pool

>not loving home grown lettuce with local extra virgin oil and vinegar
Fight me you non-mediterranean faggot

Mmmmhmmm

>what is reading comprehension

It's the highest standard. Sweet and salty taste good. Sour and bitter taste bad. And so does tea.

>Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

Already on it. In all seriousness though, my cooking rule is "If it takes more time to cook it than to eat it then it's not worth it". So why would I spend extra time to salvage a shitty food or put a bunch of dressing and extra ingredients in it that skyrocket it's macros?

>Europoors in my Veeky Forums threads.

to be fair, if it's diet soda i dont see the problem. worrying about possible unhealthiness of diet sodas is the least of his worries compared with the big issue of the mountain of calories he eats each day

>Fight me you non-mediterranean faggot

Κάμ του δώθε, ρέ. I'm greek. I have olive oil from my grandma's village and everything.

Check his twitter, he clarified that he meant diet soda.
As in, his doctor didn't tell him to drink diet soda, his doctor told him to drink water, but that 1-2 cans of diet soda a day is okay.

>curves hunger

just another fatty excuse

>muh thyroid
>muh metabolism
>muh genetics

> Super taster

> 10 scoops

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!

oh fuck, kek

>I'm a supertaster that wants to die

When's his surgery?

Someone link him this thread

If digits boogie will die before his surgery

Boog tf are you doing. THAT WAS MEDICAL ADVISEMENT. THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO SPENT YEARS AND THOUSANDS TO BE A DOCTOR. THEY KNOW THEIR SHIT. YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED

purse owner

This is the exact excuse my friend uses to not drink coffee

But then I get pics of his cooler of soda at work

Coincidence?

>super taster
THE DELUSION

>instant coffee
>coffee
not coffee

I don't believe any doctor on the planet said that 2 cans of soda is OK for an obese man trying to lose weight.