Why do people think he was a black man despite knowing what he looked like?

Why do people think he was a black man despite knowing what he looked like?

Do normies really rhink Africa = black? Have they not seen the demographics of modern north africa? historically and modern?

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(17)30276-8
youtube.com/watch?v=KVjVU5FX-pI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28681914
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0190169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans are not an intelligent people

Who is this?

Hannibal,Barca of Carthage

Anglofags film producer pendering to niggers, plus the fact numidians and carthaginians are called africans by romans and that in usa african is the politically correct term for niggers.

Weren't Carthaginians all ethnically phoenecian? s he isnt even realted to modern day north africans. he is orobbaly closer related to the people of the levant that werent raped by greeks, romans, arabs, and crusaders

I'm actually genuinely curious if Afrocentrists even know what a modern Egyptian or Tunisian looks like. I don't see as much of a conspiracy theory narratice from them as I do Nordicists. They just say "Egypt/Carthage is BLACK" and that's it.

We're not even sure this bust is him.
However, he certainly wasn't black, that's just basic WE WUZ.

Carthaginians intermarried with locals.

It might be that "elephant attack" thing. People identify elephants with tropical Africa.

>Why do normies
*Blacks who had shit education
>Think this
Because they're too stupid to understand how genetic testing works and how we know for a fact that the Carthaginians were a semitic folk

It hurts

Lebanon has stayed more or less racially homogenous since the Bronze Age.
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(17)30276-8
> The Bronze Age Sidon samples (Sidon_BA) overlap with present-day Levantines and were positioned between the ancient Levantines (Natufians/Neolithic) and ancient Iranians (Neolithic/Chalcolithic). The overlap between the Bronze Age and present-day Levantines suggests a degree of genetic continuity in the region. We explored this further by computing the statistic f4(Lebanese, present-day Near Easterner; Sidon_BA, Chimpanzee) using qpDstat39 (with parameter f4mode: YES) and found that Sidon_BA shared more alleles with the Lebanese than with most other present-day Levantines (Figure S7), supporting local population continuity as observed in Sidon’s archaeological records.
> In addition, SNPs associated with phenotypic traits show that Sidon_BA and the Lebanese had comparable skin, hair, and eye colors (in general: light intermediate skin pigmentation, brown eyes, and dark hair) with similar frequencies of the underlying causal variants in SLC24A5 and HERC2, but with Sidon_BA probably having darker skin than Lebanese today from variants in SLC45A2 resulting in darker pigmentation

>Do normies really think Africa = black
yes

No they weren’t, the only individual whose DNA was analyzed from Carthage had Iberian ancestry, and the individuals from the Carthaginian cities in Sardinia were mostly Sardinians according to their mtDNA, scientists were even able to discover both the miticondrial and y dna from one of them and they concluded that both his parents were Sardinians
This, they were multiethnic

Not all of Carthage would have been, since established colonies along the coast mixed with native peoples (north africans/libyans). But yes, Carthage would have been predominantly semitic/phoenician, with Greek/mediterranean, Libyan/north african and other minor ethnic groups mixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=KVjVU5FX-pI

The original colonists were Phoenicians from modern-day Lebanon, but most of the inhabitants of their lands were whatever people who originally lived there. As noted, samples from Carthaginian cities in Sardinia all turned out to be Sardinians.

Because nigger think anyone who's ever step food on the continent of Africa makes them darker than Wesley snipes.

>As noted, samples from Carthaginian cities in Sardinia all turned out to be Sardinians.

[citation needed]

>the comment section full of WE WUZ how whitey brings them down

kill me.

haha I was just reading it as well. They people really have no history of their own which is sad because there are some real black empires they could we wuz about but in reality they much like the rest of us don't think much of Mali.

It's amazing to what lengths they go to bend history to their ideology. The other day I saw some black WE WUZZER claiming that Egyptians didn't have slaves, only servants.

North Africa originally was filled with a people we know call black, from genetic studies in Tunisia reaching back into the Mesolithic through reconstructions of Kiffians and the rock art of the Aqualithic there is a clear "dark note" in North African history.

We also see on the Atlantic coast a sharp contrast at the Draa through the inland regions of the Saharan Montane up until even today.

It's important for people to recognize that while yes, there is a strong Neolithic Eurasian history of migration to North Africa that the continent is still defined by the indigenous populations of people be they the Niger Congo A (non-Bantu) and B (Bantu), Nilo-Saharan, Pygmy, Khoi, San, Sandawe and a myriad of other smaller linguistically and genetically distinct people's.

Just as the Americas are not defined as the genetic homeland of Eurasian migrants.

Hannibal was not from a north African native population you dunce. Phoenicians were Semites, and the North African coast had been settled for thousands of years in different waves of populations; Hellenic, Semitic, Iberian, possibly even Scythian. That influx of outside populations began to increase drastically at the period that Carthage was founded, and never slowed down until Carthage's destruction and the Roman conquest of Ptolemaic Egypt.

Saying that Hannibal was likely black is like saying that someone from New York City is likely native American because that's the indigenous population of that region. The indigenous population is irrelevant.

>possibly even Scythian
geniunely interesed.

Did I say anything about Hannibal specifically in my post?

Don't change goalposts.

>but with Sidon_BA probably having darker skin than Lebanese today
So's....

you's be sayin'...

Not him but

The only sample they were able to study from the Punic necropolis of Cagliari had maternal and paternal haplogroups that were both typically Sardinian and not found in Lebanon, his paternal haplogroup i2a1a1 is typically Sardinian ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28681914

The other study from the Punic necropolis of Monte Sirai shows that at least some of them had Sardinian ancestry, though since it's only about their mtDNA it doesn't tell us much: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0190169

>Did I say anything about Hannibal specifically in my post?

does the OP?

oh wait, he fucking does.

Carthaginians were semites

Carthaginians were mixed, they were originally merchants from Tyre and Cyprus who settled in Northen Africa, they were already diverse by the moment they set foot there, and they mixed heavily with both the native North Africans and those of other places like Greece, Sardinia and Spain, they were like modern day Americans, no maybe even more mixed

>North Africa originally was filled with a people we know call black, from genetic studies in Tunisia reaching back into the Mesolithic through reconstructions of Kiffians and the rock art of the Aqualithic there is a clear "dark note" in North African history.
Bullshit