The weak should fear the strong

>The weak should fear the strong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3S42z_1YO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry? How does this imply you're superior in some way?

America is religious so we win, you fucking atheist yuropoors.

The "partial control" category is bullshit desu, just an excuse to mark large portions of the map that were never conquered by Europeans. Also both North and South America plus Oceania and most of Africa were basically empty by the time Euros started moving in, in force.

t. brainlet

>Also both North and South America plus Oceania and most of Africa were basically empty by the time Euros started moving in, in force.

Bullshit. This is literally the mian mindset behind so much ahistorical BS.

>"It was empty when they got there".

Finland, Russia, the Baltic States, Ukraine and Belarus should be green

Pic related is the master race

This is what people say about Mongolian conquests lmao

They weren't empty but desu I do disagree with /pol/tards thinking it's meant to imply some kind of superiority considering that European conquests are a relatively new phenomena in Asia and it was mostly the opposite throughout history.

>Turkey
>Persia
Got conquered by Greeks

> European conquests are a relatively new phenomena in Asia

Nope

Wh*tes btfo

This comes up in every single thread.
It's talking about the 1500's onwards.
>2000+ years ago
This is exactly what I mean.

>2000 years+
>new phenomena

It is when you consider that after that you had Huns, Arab, Mongolian, Turkish etc etc conquests in Europe.

Whereas European conquests in Asia mostly began from the 18th century onwards with the rise of Russian and later British empires.

youtube.com/watch?v=T3S42z_1YO8
It doesn't matter how religious Americans might be because you're all heretical retards anyway

>It is when you consider that after that you had Huns, Arab, Mongolian, Turkish etc etc conquests in Europe.

And all of this still not disprove the fact that European conquest was not a new phenomena

>Whereas European conquests in Asia mostly began from the 18th century

Spaniards settled on Philipines since 16th century

>Europe stronk
Terrible living standards, endless war, diseases, famine, genocides. Much of it's population wants to move elsewhere.

>Europe in decline
Top tier living standards, welfare, stability, peace. Everyone and their mother wants to move to it.

Why is that, Veeky Forums?

>And all of this still not disprove the fact that European conquest was not a new phenomena

How? Even the Crusades only lasted as long as they did because the local powers just viewed them as a nuisance

>Spaniards settled on Philipines since 16th century

Flips were primitive even compared to other South East Asian civilizations. Indonesia was conquered next iirc but that was throughout the 17th-18th centuries

>How?
Again

TIL I learned that China shares a border with Europe.

Russia isn't Europe, brainlet

>the great snow nigger plains

There's no way Mongolia has never been under the influence of Russia, right? I'm just asking

Hard men build strong times or something probably

London is colonized and controlled by non-Europeans, England should be marked in dark green

Mongolia was more-or-less a part of the USSR. They were considered 'in' but they were also not 'in' for some aspects.

They kinda weren't because they weren't part of all the programmes and weren't totally integrated into the system, but they adopted the Cyrillic alphabet en lieu of traditional Mongolian and were strong trade partners, plus I think there was some military collaboration and some ideology stuff.

Beyond that I can't say I know much. But yeah, they were influenced by the USSR. I might be misremembering, but I think it's Germany that holds the biggest Western investments in Mongolia, such that if you don't speak Russian or Mongolian, or speak them poorly, German isn't a bad option as a fall-back language there.

>tfw non-white

>tfw colorblind and can't tell the difference between the color for colonized by Europe and never colonized by Europe

Liberia was controlled by the USA, morans.

it's why whites are so psychotic and brilliant at the same time

>Germany
>Netherlands
>Poland
>Czech Republic
What did he mean by this

You're defining it by how wealthy the elites are.

If your country had a lot of diamonds, do you think the people would have a lot of diamonds, or the rich people would have A LOT of diamonds?

And it's more that people are moving out of warzones, that are now near Europe. Europe had a greater advantage over it's neighbors in standard of living forever, only lately has there been two solid decades of WAR on top of five solid decades of War.

the price for diamonds would be lower in that country

>the weak should fear the strong.

Not necessarily. In real life, never.

does that line in paupau mark where shadow people ate muslims?

>Europe has never been under european control

really gets the nogs joggin

>not knowing about the huns
it's time for you to go back to 5th grade user

Germany, the major cities of england, and all of sweden should be green.

Societies are richer when they decline than they are during their rise. How did the saying go? Nations climb the ladder of civilization in wooden sandals and decend back down in silk slippers?

Jesus came to America you dumb cunt.

>Liberia
>Never colonized

>by Europe

When did this happen to Denmark or France? Huns we’re stopped before taking Gaul/France and I’m pretty sure they never bothered invading Jutland.

Elites remain wealthy throughout, and enjoy more relative wealth as their decisions destroy overall wealth. This looks like 'declining societies are richer' when you are certain you'd be among the elites. In reality declining societies are declining.

>couldn’t even take Asturias
>couldn’t finish off India
>strong

If you consider the Indo-European migrations a form of conquest by Proto-Europids, then Europeans have been conquering since the dawn of time. non-Aryans btfo

>France
France is colored in because of the Umayyads, not the Huns. Only parts of it were conquered, so that's why it's colored in light green and not dark green.

Umayyads barely raises France, none the less conquered any of it, unless your counting the area right around the Pyrenees, which you might as well say the Vikings conquered North America by that definition.

And 99% of China was not conquered by Europeans and yet the whole thing is colored in on the original picture. Half the point of the Europe one is to draw attention to how ridiculously broad the original's categories are.

Wrong.
Alexander the great was European and he conquered Iran and Afghanistan.

I prefer this butthurt-inducing map

Also Sweden should be coloured in as an English army led by Cnut the Great invaded southern Sweden which became part of the North Sea Empire

England didn't invade all of those countries like America and Australia...They colonised it brah

Tons of shitskin here who are mad about white and spread lie about us.

Shitpost more nigger

its not prove if the mayority of white wanted all the nonwhites would be exterminated you are insect nothing more

>Turkey
>not colonized by Europe
It was literally ruled by Greeks and Romans for like 2000 years. Also, Arabia

>Tons of shitskin here who are mad about white
Welcome to Veeky Forums

Gotta remember on Veeky Forums Muslims equal not European

>Greeks and Romans
>Muslim

Die

As if the Huns ever got to the Netherlands..

R*dditor go away faggot

Iceland being occupied by US surely counts as non-Euro control, right?

Eh, the British helped with that one.

Sauce? Thats a nice picture

I thought Ethiopia remained independent of European control?

It was occupied by Italy in 1936, but was liberated during WW2.

Saudi Arabia should just be sphere of influence also East Timor is blank

>japan and north korea
soon

>European conquests are a relatively new phenomena in Asia and it was mostly the opposite throughout history.
Greeks (Colonies, Alexander, etc.), Romans, Crusades, Portuguese, Russians, Spanish. Then your major conquests like in India, Indonesia, etc. There has been a large swap between the two for a long time.

>France
>Partial non-European control or influence

Is this EXTREMELY SHITTY map confusing Septimania which was a part of the Wisigothic kingdom with France ?

U.S Occupation of France

>Cnut the Great
>English
He was a Dane who just happened to come into the rulership of England.

He was half Danish half Polish IIRC.

>Manchurians and Kazakhs are descendants of Japhet, but Chinese and Turks are descendants of Shem
Just how stupid were anthropologists before Charles Darwin?

No it's because you had a Jewish president

A Bride's Story by Kaoru Mori.
Her art skills are amazing. Even some videos of her drawing a page. It's insane.

The story is about nomadic peoples in central asia just before WW1 or during, and before the soviet union.

>Europe colonized California

>chad remains untouched

The Americas literally had 1/3 of the world's population before contact with Europeans. They were "empty" during settlement because they got killed by plagues after very early contact.

Russia had a colony there.

almost the whole west coast was spanish

Yeah except for the 100 million fucking native americans in the north
And the Aztecs, Mayans and Incas in the south

When the fuck did england invade any of the baltic and balkan countries?

>christian europeans conquered the world and went to the moon
And now that they are atheist they can't even keep mudslimes out of their countries.

I think the anons that have yellow fever are ahead of the times.