Post your historyfu's lads

Post your historyfu's lads.

While studying history at university I spent a lot of time on the Russian Revolution and found myself slowly falling in love with Maria Romanov. It was something about her eyes, combined with her apparently lovely personality.

Normally I'm a perfectly well adjusted young man with a good job and a lot of friends and here I was falling in love with a Russian girl who died 100 years ago.

I think I need an intervention.

Nice and buxom

>tfw Elisabeth de France will never be canonized as the saint she was

I'm not saying you in particular, but I've never understood the autistic fascination /pol/ has with the Romanov daughters.

Can someone explain to a tard like me why?

I know a copypasta when I see one fucko.

Just go ahead and rewrite the pregnant Anne Frank one about Grand Duchess Maria and wax your carrot to that.

[spoiler]They were killed by Communists[/spoiler]

I get that filthy commies killed them, but really? It just seems I don't know shallow or anticlimactic I guess.

that fits pol to a t.

They aren't really fascinated with them.

They really are fascinated with Communism. Romanov daughters are just a weird way of expressing it.

Elisabeth Feodorovna is undoubtedly my Russian historyfu, though Joan d'Arc will always hold a place in my heart.

>known as one of the most beautiful women in Europe
>countless suitors, widely admired for her beauty, grace, and kindhearted charm
>eventually falls in love with a Grand Duke, willibgly converts to Orthodoxy from Lutheranism
>beloved by the commoners
>known as a patron of charities, frequently holds parties at her estate for the town's children despite not having children of her own
>husband assassinated by fugging commies
>forgives the assassin and publicly pleads lenience in his judgement
>later becomes a nun, sells all of her worldly possessions and continues charitable works more directly
>commies begin doing what commies do best
>murdering the weak and the innocent
>thrown in a cave with some other people
>commies toss in grenades
>grenades kill only one person, commies hear the victims start singing hymns
>start a fire to smoke the victims out
>when White Russians come across the cave, find that the victims died of starvation or wounds from the fall into the cave
>Elisabeth found dead from her injuries from the fall, though she still had managed to bandage Prince Ioann Constantinovich's head before her death

How Russia managed to go from a nation of poets and thinkers who'd riot over books to a collection of bydlos and krokodil users will always confound me. Has the mysterious Russian soul evaporated?

>How Russia managed to go from a nation of poets and thinkers who'd riot over books to a collection of bydlos and krokodil users will always confound me.

40 straight years of genocidal civil war, extreme repression, repeated purges of society's most talented, and a genocidal race war with Germany will do that.

Best girl coming through

>tfw no footage of Maria Nikolaevna

But I got some pictures

They want to stick their dick in them