Reminder that ottermode is the most aesthetic physique

Reminder that ottermode is the most aesthetic physique
Don't believe in autistic gymrats and their lies

Other urls found in this thread:

ironandtweed.com/about-me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too bad ottermode looks DYEL in anything other than an XS shirt. Girls won't be able to tell you lift until you're already in the bedroom, what's the point?

How to get this mode weight lifting i.e. how close to 1/2/3/4?

>not realizing that this is what girls want
never gonna make it desu

Ottermode is terrible bodywise. But i you have a face like OP's pic, then why even lift.

But I think Athletic mode is the best tho.

If you want your body to be more aesthetic, make your shoulders wider. Person in ops pic has narrow ass shoulders.

Are you fucking retarded? Just do curls, weighted abs, and chest flyes lmao.

It's not about you're shitty powerlifting schemes

>he believes having autisticly large muscles is better than having a lean, defined physique and face

.25/.50/.75/1

yeah user, sure, girls wouldn't notice this body in a well fitted shirt...

And if you wear clothes that don't fit you well you are too dense to realize few hours spent learning about clothes can make or break 3 years of constant gym going.

if you think that any mode more muscular or lean than otter is more aesthetic you are legitimately drinking the insecurity infused fitness forum koolaid and need to rethink your fitness goals right now.

the only person you are impressing by getting more muscular than OP is other male fitness enthusiasts and gay men

implying you don't know plenty of fat people with that hear/bear and face.
His body does contribute a lot to his aesthetic, don't fool yoruself

how do i learn about clothes?

Hercules is ottermode now?

Get LASIK or kill yourself faggot

Maybe try here ironandtweed.com/about-me/
He might look like a hipster, but his free booklet "10 timeless wardrobe essentials" is fucking great.
You gotta spend some time learning about stuff like what details to focus on a t-shirt. Once you know you'll notice it every day. You'll realize how ill-fitted sleeves can make even a buffed guy look average at best

No one thinks that it looks very bad, however ottermode looks like utter SHIT while in clothes. You look super dyel when you dont fill out the sleeves.

same dude
just buy clothes that fit you

How do I get a body like pic related?

>still lifting to pick up basic bar sluts
Never gonna make it.

Thats why you casually drop you lift and if they dont believe you you show your 6 pack

You do PPLPPLx for a year starting from skele and I promise you'll look close to that by the end of it.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE U BLUEPILLED FAGGOTS.

>its all about X
People are packages, not individual assets.

>tfw I have this musculature but am 20% bf and enjoy unhealthy food too much

But its easier to blame it to all on X, then i have an excuse for never improving areas that i can.

Also its easier to write >COPE, while ignoring basic mechanism of life is to cope with your circumstances, than leave this board

Lift and maintain low bf. Do for a year.

>Girls won't be able to tell you lift
FUCKING LMAO
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn...

You know what makes guys sexually attractive to women?

ALPHA GENETICS.

>i'd l-like you if you were more muscular
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. Women are attracted to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME. a MALE MODEL tier face, a decent HEIGHT and a GOOD FRAME, i.e. BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, or in other words THINGS SOLELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS.

Lifting is the GOAT way for incels to think they're doing something useful with their time. Take it from someone who knows: Girls are not even REMOTELY attracted to gymcels. When girls picture a guy with a nice body, they picture a tall guy with a great face, clear skin and a V taper. NO AMOUNT OF WORKING OUT IN THE GYM CAN GIVE YOU HEIGHT, FACE, OR FRAME. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

Are you THIS oblivious to common sense? Women wont give a shit when you squat 4, 5, 6 or any number of plates. Same goes for your autistic "oly" lifts as well.

When will you fucking realise that women only care about FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME?

Thats literally it.

Do you SERIOUSLY think Chad goes through all this autism just to get girls? He rawdogs your oneitis in his first week of university. He flirts with the secretaries and slaps their asses while you have to tiptoe around them and whisper to avoid an HR harassment tribunal. Have the NUMEROUS and WELL DOCUMENTED Tinder experiments not shoved the truth in to your thick and misshapen skulls? WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LEARN

Is this what too much internet and toxic places like lookism do the human mind..?

Friendo, you sound very distured. Perhaps you read the sticky, get on some kind of med and start the process of playing the hand you were dealt to the best of your ability.

And dont talk like this in real life.

I LIFT TO BE J00CY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there are so many versions of this meme i cant even tell whats original and whats copypasta anymore

>Have ottermode but shit face and look like a gaylord tryhard

wew ty genetics

whev buddy you need a hug

fuck i haven't seen that picture in a while
that file name looks about right

Stop lying to yourself man. You left so that girls will mire you. OP pic is what peak physical performance looks like. You're light agile and even have enough strength.

I(you)
Beleve that there is an inbetween (goldilocks zone)
Between otther mode and fucken jacked.
Lets call this Golilocks
The Idea is to have otter mode mid, thicc(funcional) legs, Big delts, full chest and wide back.
This is very similar to daniel craig who is aesthetic, if he had bf% of the guy in op pic then he would look fucking insane, like zyzz insane.

I believe this too. I'm taller than Daniel Craig but he's my goal body. Good looking, easy to maintain, still looks like you lift but not try hard mode, superior to 90% of the guys in a room that isn't lifting related. Perfect for getting girls while not spending your days tryharding on your physique

The idea is that you have the 'trophy muscles' defined enough so that you look big but small enough to be lean.

Well I'm "blessed" with 194cm, so I need to be at least 80% of the natty limit for ottermode.

Maybe next year.

OP is so right it hurts

Lets compare

Left pic:-
>much easier to build this amount of muscle mass than right pic
>always look great in clothes, easy to find things that fit well
>looks very healthy, keeps fat in the face low making jaw and cheeks look better (no double chin or round head / cheeks)
>have to look after diet quite cloesly unless you are lucky
>you can look small if you wear the wrong thing but you will always have abs witch everyone loves, also arms (even if not huge) usually looks good in vests because they show striations
>you dont have to do back breaking amounts of weight on deadlifts or squats (not saying to not do these lifts, just you can but at a more comfortable weight)
>basically all girls (apart from maybe muscle girls / power lifters so who gives a fuck about those blokes) will think this is absolute 10/10
>you will feel great due to lower weight and healthy diet
>you can acheive this with a split, power lifting, even calastetichs if you keep your body fat low so you can train how you like, making training more enjoyable

Right pic:-
>strong as fuck
>pretty much look like a fat cunt and or dumbass meat head to almost everyone
>while both require work, this body requires more, pretty much always very heavy lifting (inb4 pussy, heavy lifting is a huge drain on energy and much more prone to injury) and eating a lot (but not just junk, just a lot of protein and veg which can feel like a drain too)
>both are persuits of vanity whether you like it or not, LOOK AT MUH LIFTS is just as bad as LOOK AT MUH ABS
>you look like shit in all clothes unless maybe tailored, good luck finding trousers that fit
>people will think you are obsessed with gym life and nothing else because left looks more "normal"
>face will be fat and puffy pretty much always unless you're lucky

I take (and am more like) left every day of the week

S A M E
A
M
E
[spoiler] but i have probably double OP's pic muscle mass wise but i'm aboit 25% body fat [/spoiler]

Reminder that it's the FACE that matters.

>there are only 2 physique options

Obviously an exaggeration you gigantic retard but the points still stand

what point? That we should exaggerate things?

Dunno. That dude will be like a wall flower in bars when zyzz(RIP), jeff seid and lazarov comes in, either with shirt or no shirt

NIGGUH U FOKING SPYING ON ME

Left does some exercises to be in shape and I'm willing to bet he has other hobbies. Might actually be a decent person to hang out with.
Right centers his whole miserable existence around lifting heavy stuff, food, and maybe steroids. Might be a self centered asshole who talks only about PRs as if it matters to anyone else but him, breathes heavily all the time. Also he might be very aggressive and unstable.

Take Bieber for left and olympic chinaman for right and suddenly the opposite is true.

In other words: You are fucking retarded.

I know :P

>might
Yeah and maybe the opposite is true. Maybe both are decent, maybe both are douches. Your point is?

to be ottermode you have to be over 6'1" right?

only 194 cm :p?

207cm with 22cm dick here lol

My point is that the left one is more inclined to have friends outside of the gym.

>Don't believe in autistic gymrats and their lies
I'm an austic gymrat and I want to be thicc so I don't care. I was a skeleton until my early 20's so I'm probably trying to compensate for that, but even ottermode looks too small/skinny to satisfy my desu. I don't care about what women think

yes, daniel craig or david gandy

>be 6'1 / 175 / 12%
>talking to grill
>things escalate via pics messages
>wake up and send her a mirror selfie in my underwear
>she literally creamed herself
By Veeky Forums standards i'm small, but to normies i'm muscular. Also, having a visible sixpack puts you above 95% of the population.

Reminder that lifting for aesthetic purposes alone is how you develop mental and eating disorders

I'm bigger than OPs pic and I'm at around 1/2/3/4

OPs pic is roughly 1/1.5/0/2 with lat pull downs/pull ups

you're one sad deluded man.

>Comparing an incredibly good looking guy with fashion sense and a good hair style and low bodyfat
with someone
>With more bodyfat, an extremely ugly face, bad haircut and cheap shitty gym clothes

Right also never worried about how he looked, he worried about stats while left is clearly at a lower bodyfat for a photo shoot.

While I agree bulky doesn't work for aesthetics, I think you're purposefully being retarded. Arnold is a good example of someone who is bigger than 99% of Veeky Forums will ever be but is aesthetically pleasing because he took the time to proportion right.

>maybe steroids
This is how I know you don't even lift. Why exactly are you here friendo? The culture?

trik is to jus lift waits and honestly be strong as a goos to an ox to be sexy for girl. they liek a sexi man to be have a in a muscled body for a sex and fucks so make sure you lean a moved too. my move is have a tung like an spinny wind to go like a drilled spin and reblast on a clit ins vag like 'woooo' make her cum 24/7. tung in the bung too. but a good body is good too

>my move is have a tung like an spinny wind to go like a drilled spin and reblast on a clit ins vag like 'woooo'

>mfw the ol' natty tung in the bung

>arnold
>proportionate

Pick one mother fucker

This desu fampai

>Too bad ottermode looks DYEL in anything other than an XS shirt.
well, you have to wear clothes that fit you so what's the differance if it's XS M or L if you are looking good by any standards?

If you can relate to anything other than being white, middle class and under 25 then you are a fucking loser.

>This whole post

Translation?

>Implying you can't go from a 4/10 face to a 7/10 face or a 6/10 face to a 9/10 face by bringing down bf% and facial workouts

nice neck tho compared to the rest of the body desu

need to do more neck excersises

You are so fucking DELUSIONAL. Girls don't give a FUCK about muscles, they want FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT.

hahahaha jokes on you. I'm gay.

Wtf is that Walt Jr. from breaking bad?

>tfw those are unironically my lifts

>he doesn't reblast on the clit ins the vagoo

Not gonna make it

Making it is half the battle

virgin

reasonable and well-rounded person

daily reminder that fronk yong has wide hips and is still aesthetic cs as fuark

is this you too

Culture? What culture? How deluded are you? And are you implying you have to look like Calum Von Moger to be accused of using?

Not that user but I'm gonna say it is

I have prettty much this body after a year (5'9 183 pounds 15ish bf), and think I look like shit. Need to get leaner desu.

U must be a fellow dutchman.

Also good luck not looking like a dyel at low body fat without pinning 500mg test.

Okay there dumbo lesbo

>Lifting for girls and not for a GF (male)

You're obviously DYEL.

>facial workouts

?

cock sucking, 3x8

you do realize how good that guy would look if he wasn't a fat powerlifter right? he could still lift heavy and just not eat so much and he'd be ripped and most girls would grovel at his feet

>craving LTRs as a male
hello r3ddit

>most girls would grovel at his feet
not with that cuck mouth, potato nose, rat eyes and girly eyebrows

Gf doesn't mean long term, bud. You get one for a week and then get a new one.

i want to look halfway good and at the same time be able to lift so its fun to me

Goddamnit I haven't seen Crab Nicholson for many a year.

Absolute fucking kek

theres nothing aesthetic about this

Currently trying to get to Ottermode
5'10
I'm currently doing PHUL for bigger sholders and calves. Does anyone have a good bulking breakfast meal? I'm having a hard time stuffing my face.

Ur already otter mode

Yeah imagine if he had big hulking muscles his aesthetic would be ruined

Big muscles only looks good if you have a very masculine face

I think you need another 20 pounds at least to be ottermode