Daily reminder that if you aren't this lean all your gymceling is for nothing

Daily reminder that if you aren't this lean all your gymceling is for nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/body-composition-numbers.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're right

that's why i'm cutting to 10% for the first time in my life

Me too senpai. Already down 5lbs, ten more to go.

>What a bunch o faggots muhahaha

i'm stronger than you
mainly cutting so i can bulk again desu

that 585 deadlift is so close i can taste it

>Not eating at least 20 hingali a day
>trying to lose weight and be lean
>stronger than me
lol no

Obviously depends on individual fat storage, but is it likely you could get similar vascularity at ~12%?

12% is a bit high, maybe if you're really lucky with fat storage. This is

yeah user of course, aesthetics is mostly low body fat.

also its super healthy as fuck

OPs pic is 10% atleast

>super healthy as fuck

are you memeing lad? or is that true?

Healthier than this: (Yes it's unfair that it's ugly AND unhealthy)

hes got a little birdy on his shoulder

>spending THOUSANDS of hours to look like utter shit

wew

so how exactly does one lower their bf % without losing precious precious muscle?

roid

besides that

You faggots seriously need to stay on your body dismorphia containment forum

Where do you think you are?

Can I try to put on muscle weight and cut at the same time?

Frequency with lighter weight

you realize you already are on Veeky Forums right? go back to /pol/ fat faggot

Quick answer is no

Possible if you're a complete newbie to lifting.

What makes you think he's from /pol/ you dumb nigger ?

you're about to get my little birdy on your butt's shoulder

everyday a couple of /pol/ fags come on here and spout about how Veeky Forums is ruining Veeky Forums

what's the slow answer?

I have decent amount of muscles not too much.

I'm torn between bulking and cutting
I'm 6'1 185 pounds with 16% body fat

>"similar vascularity"
>literally ONE vein,and it's the biceps one
>"This is

i'm 50% muscles, 49% penis, 1% bones/organs. should i bulk to 50.5% muscles, 49% penis, 0.5% bones/organs, or cut to 49.5% muscles, 50% penis, 0.5% bones/organs?

How close am I Veeky Forums

dad bod

not memeing you, low body fat (as long as its not ridiculously lower like 5%) is linked to a reduction in risk of almost every kind of disease, from stress and gastric issues to heart and coronary disease, even some kind of cancers. oh and also posture issues

That hurts, user. :(

why is it a dad body? i dont get it

Mate, he has showing lower abdomen veins. Vascularity is mainly genetic and some people will have it at 10% some won't.

good to know. Man being a buff dude with low bf % really is a major life achievement.

>is being low bodyfat actually healthy?
fuck summer came early this year

he wants to call you daddy while sucking your dick. dont forget where you are

having low body fat is a great achievement, it puts you above 99% of the popularion

lots of retared are big

but few actual superiors are lan, doesnt really matter how much you lift, it gives you most benefits: girls prefer a lean guy over a fat bulky 10/10 times, also healthier, looks good, feels good

all of the whole wide package of superiorities

no, being lean is not healthy, this is a false believe imposed by doctors to promote a lie known as "healthism"

Who the fuck on /pol/ thinks Veeky Forums is ruining Veeky Forums? I don't believe anything you say you filthy Jew

Slow answer is if you stop counting calories and eat at maintainence some days you'll eat slightly over and others slightly under your TDEE. You're not technically gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time but fast forward a year and you'll have more muscle and less bf%.

there's only one um. and that's fuck um

if i'm eating a good amount of protein and cutting on fats and carbs, while eating a bit below TDEE won't my body attack my fat stores, but at the same time build muscles?

Or I can just hard cut after 12 weeks of bulk

R E A D T H E S T I C K Y

A hard cut till you are in the 13-15% bodyfat range then eating at maintenance for a month to stabilize your weight and hormones.
Then go on a slight cut while going hard with high intensity work and resistance training to maintain the mass.

You'll lose some muscle no matter what. That's just how it is.

But I have a bit of body dsymorphia and I'm trying to figure out how to get a low bodyfat% without losing what little gains I have myself. So don't take my word as law.

I suggest that you go to the bodyrecompisition(sp?) website and look up Eric Helms. Those guys know what their talking about when it comes to this.

you just continue the same routine with high protein, look up some studies regarding this, even as a natty unless you're at your absolute natty limit you won't be losing much muscle if any at all as long as you keep up lifting

>being lean is not healthy

FATTTTTY

>Being shredded isn't healthy

Probably what he meant. I think anything below 8% is probably unhealthy. 10% is ideal.

No, being sub 12% bodyfat isn't healthy for a natural.
It basically means that you're going to have a lot of problems with your hormones and impotence and what not.
Really fucks you up.

You're close, 11-12% right there

Sauce? Yep, you can give it.

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/body-composition-numbers.html/

Veeky Forums will give you bodydysmorphia if you don't already have it, man.

You are very close, just nee to loer BF%. You look good already and 99% of normies will consider you ripped.

Nevermind. I went back and re-read it.
The bf% can go lower for a natural without it negatively affecting hormone production. Which is fucking awesome.
But the effort it takes to get there and maintain is huge. A true lifestyle change.

Fuck it. I'm going for it.

angles/10

Pol is full of shit skin faggots and neet cucks.

I'm pretty sure a lot of fit people browse pol but those people you mention make up a large part too