I LOST 170k LAST WEEK IN PENNY STOCKS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A QUICK FLIP AND A SURE THING IT WAS MY LIFE SAVINGS I'M...

I LOST 170k LAST WEEK IN PENNY STOCKS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A QUICK FLIP AND A SURE THING IT WAS MY LIFE SAVINGS I'M RUINED. HELP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJXLV_DMKa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally where do I go from here. I have no savings no retirement no nothing. I am now living paycheck to paychecj. Help

buy bitcoin red (or green), retire in 10 yrs.
thank me later

hey man. everything seems to be crashing now. it sucks. we are all going through the same.

This is how natural selection works lad. You do something stupid, and nature knocks you out of the gene pool. Hopefully future generations won't make the same mistake you did

I'M SO PISSED. my life is literally ruined. I have to start over at FUCKING AGE 30

>all these pink ids
Shoulda bought bitcoin

Why wasn't it in Bitcoin?

why would you put yourself in the position to lose everything?
there was no reason for you to use your entire life savings.

I put every cent into two junior lithium mining companies on a insider tip that tesla was going to buy them out. WELL IT WAS WRONG AND THE PRICES CRASHED TO NOTHING. can I sue the guy who gave me the tip? Or maybe report him for insider trading to get revenge??

dont sell

Why would you go all. why not save 30k or 50k and degenerately gamble with 100k. Why wan't 170k enough?

Can't report him, you would get in trouble as well for not reporting him earlier / being in on it. and you can't sue for a tip. Sorry man

BUY ETH ITS GONNA MOON

you put 170k, ALL YOUR MONEY, on something based on a single ''insider tip'' ?

damn and i thought i was nuts for going all in with 1.5k on a shitcoin

How are you going to sue this guy? If he was giving you nothing in return and didn't make any profit off of giving you the tip, you have no grounds to sue

Mfw he sell

l̸̷̢̹͍̤̜̟̱̇̏ͧ̓̾ͪ̚ͅo̴̸̱̥̩̗̩̤ͣ͝l͕͖̬ͣ̃̌̌ͪͅͅ ̧͔̤͚̱̜̠̐̈̑ͤ̆ͧ̏y̵͕̬ͤ̎̽̾̃̂ͅŏ̝͇̇̃ͪ͌͜ṷ̤̠͓̫̩̥͖͒̐̿ͬ ̸̡͉̖̹̣̖͔͋̀̈́̾ͦ̃ͫ̓̍k͖͕͉̳͍͚͌́͜͞ị̵̩̹̏͗ṋ͔͛d̩͙̠̘͓̱̗̼͐ͯ̓ͯͫͨ̎́͠ ̡͓̬̣̼̜͉̂́̄o̪̭̠̙͖͊ͨ͘f͙͙̤̪̥͖̆ ̯̮͙̪ͦ̃͗̓̕̕d͎͔̆͂ͭ̎̓̐̄̾̚e̻̫̙̦̦ͤ͆̀̓̿ͮͨ̈́̇s̢̰̽ͯ́̐͛͑͑̃e͎̻͓̠̬͔̘̫ͤͧ͊ṙ̸̪̹̘̺̜̄v̩̙͓̪̠̥͔̙̿̈́̃ͫ̿͂͑e̼̦̜̞̼͈̰̼̓̊̽̓̍̒ͩ̚͟ ̹͈̥̖̇͊ͫi̸̳̖̼̘̱̫̣͒ͫ̋ͩͬt̟̥͉̘̹̭̥ͣ̉ͤͯ̈́́͞.̞̺̆͒̍ͦ̈̈́͟ͅ.̶̶̡͎̞͖͕̗̠͑ͪ͒̆ͯ͐͆.̟͚̤͉̯̮̟͔ͧ̆ͫ̀.̡̠̼̖̈́͗͆̽͂̈́͂͝.̷̛͎̖͙̱̫́̂ͣ̽̋̀ͭ́̚.̬̥͚̬̝̾̃͌̑̿ ̨̩͍̭̔ͬ͘

Lol you stupid whore.

How did you even manage to get to 170k in the first place

I don't care if I go to jail. I have nothing. My wife is on the verge of divorce because I didn't tell her about this before I did it. It was going to be a birthday present for her. She moved out and is staying with her sister in amother state. That slut is probably cheating on me too. Fuck I have nothing.

>putting 170k into a penny stock
>based on a tip
>WITH NO STOP LOSS

Don't take stock tips from people... I work at a bank and I can't tell you how many times, rich people come in with "tips"... mostly obscure biotech and I keep my eye on them and they all crash and burn to shit

HODL

MY LIFE IS RUINED. I HAVE NOTHING.

I've lost 51 thousand dollars with chainlink. I bot furring the run up with a 40 cent average. Didn't sell yet but can't help the feeling that this is life changing in a very negative way... I could've owned my own house. I just wanted to be done working at my shit job.. now that's basically going to be the rest of my life now. But at least it keeps good on the table and rent paid.. if you don't have a job you'll need to get one. I'm sorry, we're the losers that are nessarray for the winners to exist..

IRON HANDS!

QUICK RUNDOWN:
-bought penny stocKS
-lost 170k
-wife left
-suicide time

Lol how did you end up with 170k ?

nigga the market was full euphoria last friday

you and op just suck dick

Why would you not use a stop loss?

>That slut is probably cheating on me too.
You can stop your larping anytime now.

On second thought, continue, this is entertaining.

Saved carefully for 8 years. All wasted though. If my plan had gone correctly I would be a multi millionare. BUT. NOW. I'M. BROKE. LIKE. A. JOKE.

Probably saved of a course of years only to realize it will not be enough to retire on forcing him to realize he'll be working until his late 60s, basically making that his life...

This is the point in your life where the weak are seperated from the strong.

kek penny faggots BTFO yet again

should've yolo'd amazon instead. papa bezos looks out for his children

don't kill yourself user you can always get a mcjob

>should've yolo'd amazon instead. papa bezos looks out for his children
This. I mean, as much as I love Bitcoin, I bought more Amazon (and Microsoft) when it dipped a few months ago. It's not even a yolo desu.

saving for years to lost it all because of inexperience and insider tips that's rought lol

Dumbass forgets that when you invest a lot but not enough to be whale tier the price goes DOWN, not UP

OP is this a LARP or are you serious? Any proof?

Also, please don't kill yourself, you can still turn your life around and there are people who probably care about you.

I made 60k in crypto and got margin called. Now I'm in the red and scrambling to find a job. Life is just fucking awful overall. 0/10 would not recommend

>obvious larp
>not even trying to hide it
And people wonder why Veeky Forums is constantly falling for scamcoins. They can't discriminate between fake and real

>OP is this a LARP or are you serious? Any proof?
Anyone who has time to insult his wife after blowing all the money is larping.

What were the tickers?

Hope you held senpai, things will recover in a week or two. If you sold low you're fucking dead.

Call their support and ask them to rollback the blockchain.

I lost most of my money on LITH

Buy LODE

wtf are you talking about? shits still down like 80% since 3 weeks ago, yea last Friday it bumped like +15-20% on some but that was nothing compared to the losses

JUST HODL

>shits still down like 80%
you're retarded

like legit mentally retarded.

dont worry i am working on blockchain infect program that will destroy bitcoin next week
kek

LODE

Why do you feel the need to LARP?

>Insider tip

Kek

elaborate

if you go look at most shitcoin prices now, and go look at shitcoin prices ~20 days ago, they're worth about 50-80% less sats now

You're not supposed to use your full stack... there's a thing called kelly criterion.

i remember you from /rgt/

your boypussy will get fucked hard on earnings tomorrow :^)

>YLYL Veeky Forums edition

ELABORATE

Did you sell? If so, you deserve it weak handed bitch

PIGS GET SLAUGHTERED

>he doesn't ride the biotech penny stock pumps when they announce phase 2 or phase 3 completion

The market punishes the impatients.

Who here getting some of dat BABA and TSLA getting ready for next week’s ER???

>literally buying imaginary shitcoins instead of real life stocks
>but muh gainz

Nigger if you want mad gainz try fucking FOREX with 200 or 500x leverage you fucking piece of nigger shit. At least you will be risking your money in real shit.

>coiners BTFO yet again.

you could have bought BTC and retired in 2020

user is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=MJXLV_DMKa0

>sure thing

kek. anyone who believes in sure things is a fool and about to get wrecked.

I'll give you my insider tip bby. Not for 170k tho LOL

Buy ASX:MEI and you will make between 200-400% in 4-6weeks

You can't make a living from gambling.

why?

read this thread

ou, didt saw that post, thanks

>not buying 170k worth of LINK and going into cryogenic storage

I wonder why.