Hey Veeky Forums what's your opinion of Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Cmb8wUApX4
niceme.me
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i better impress my Veeky Forums friends by wearing c-chrome instead of v-void

faggots
/thread

Fashion is important irl but so is being fit and not looking like shit. Find a balance between both.

As for Veeky Forums, they're a bunch of hipster dyels that weigh atmost 50kg. Some stuff I see is pretty fashionable IMO but a lot would only be seen as good looking by Veeky Forums people themselves and nobody else.

Veeky Forums stands for faggot

But i could be friends with a faggot

I mean look where we are

this shit is fucking gay
>Veeky Forums
board shouldn't even exist
how gives a damn about fashion other than women?

Pussy beta male virgins insecure of their physical appearance

They dress horrifically. Like if someone passed you dressed how they do it would be an observation you would make fun of with your friends

a pathetic board, one of the worst i've ever lurked

they all dress like fucking autists and have the fashion sense of a hipster weeaboo

>autistic board-tan comics
Kill yourself.

t. cargo shorts wearing freak who thinks having inflated muscles is the only requirement to look and feel good.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Cmb8wUApX4

I made the thread again

And why the fuck is this a thing? No one Veeky Forums looks like that, Ive seen what they look like.

Poorfag confirmed

What you wear matters friendo, even if its virtue signaling your wealth by wearing cheap jeans, a tshirt, and a watch that costs what most of his employees make in a year like Zuckerberg.

Suck some more cock, if you please

only fashion advice you need is to wear a well fitting shirt or jacket of some kind and booty shorts that show off your massive, bulging quads

trust me you'll be drowning in (boi)pussy every time you go out

Blowhard autists that are full of themselves and live in their own stupid world. Insanely elitist when they look like absolute dogshit by any common measure or even uncommon measure. More money than sense and sometimes not even that.

Name one part of my post that suggests I'm mad. I didn't swear at all. Why do all millenials assume slight disagreement equates to irrational hatred? Not everyone is triggered in the way that you are, so please do not assume that me voicing the opposite opinion is any indication about my emotional state. I am completely calm and unperturbed, just disappointed that my suspicions about you were correct. It's disappointing that you think wearing ill-fitting khaki trousers and a cardigan over button up shirt in a sea of other men wearing exactly the same thing is a "good outfit."

>Hey Veeky Forums what's your opinion of Veeky Forums
They're even more autistic than us.

I didn't say you were mad, I said you were a sucker of cocks

i bet you look like this

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are just full of wannabe normalfags that are too ugly/autistic to fit in. I don't even know why either board exists, both are full of newfags and cancer

While we're here, /cgl/ is also mindblowingly full of themselves with their insane queen bee keeping up the joneses e-peen bullshit but they're somehow incredibly snooty about paying top dollar to dress as a Japanese take on strawberry shortcake as adults.

>it's FASHION not a COSTUME
>ugh, weeaboos, how ita...
>uh that's not angelic sweet that's sweet classic you stupid ita

Somebody's hurt that their brando wasn't acknowledged.
Bodyline is so 2011

Name one part of my post that suggests I suck cocks. I'm not gay at all. Why do all millenials assume being slightly into traps equates to being a raging homo? Not everyone is gay in the way that you are, so please do not assume that me saying I want a cute gf (male) is any indication about my sexuality. I am completely straight, I just like the appeal of traps, futa, and maybe the occasional twink. It's disappointing that you think fucking boipucci and maybe giving >her the occasional reach around is the same as sucking dick, but I guess I was wrong to expect better.

effay isn't as effay as it used to be sadly. It needs to have some edgelords with more niche tastes to drive it forward.
The normification has set in.
Veeky Forums was always a normie pasttime so the effect is less drastic.

Yes, I agree

Nothing wrong with caring about the way you dress. But the Veeky Forumsggits are taking it way too serious. But it's not just Veeky Forums you could literally search up any sort of """modern fashion""" related forum or fb group and you'd get the same faggotry. Worst part is that some of them are literally as cocky in public as they are on the internet meaning if you don't rock the newest season of yeezy and spend literally all your money, time and energy on following the stupidest trends and styles that nobody outside their microcosm of autists gives a fuck about they literally engage with you as if you were less worth than them. Terribly cringy if you ask me. So yeah Veeky Forums and everything comparable is a bunch of faggots who probably own multiple prostate massage devices.

you cant /thread your own post
let me do it for (you)
/thread

Not even fashionable. A bunch of black on black shit. I think some of them wear colors, I dunno. Weird haircuts that will get you laughed out of an interview anywhere respectable. Just, no.

Is the third guy from the right some sort of tranny? Looks insanely gay to me holy fuck
But this literally confirms it. Veeky Forums is pure autism.

I will say that Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums have this in common:

We're all fucking autists that lack opportunities to show off our gains or outfits in public so we're mostly taking selfies to put online in CBT and WAYWT threads.

Sad but true.

Anyone save the Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums comic posted yesterday?

No. That's not a tranny. Those people look ridiculous but none them are trannies.

Though I will say a lot of them would look better with some brighter primary colors in more feminine cuts.

Bunch of faggots. Look at pic related. Cucks.

I'm pretty sure they're all gay communists

>Veeky Forums literally endorses materialism to the extreme
>communists

C'mon son you gotta bait better than that

If he shaved and put on some make up he could be getting mad cash with that boipucci. Not of personal interest but that guy is just way too qualified for me not to mention it.

you bit

They're the type to cosplay as marxists online and fellate themselves over the edgy twitter/jacobin/slavoj zizek sphere

I'm not getting that vibe at all. To me He's a viking-looking scandinavian motherfucker that would look like the golden one if he cared to lift.

>how to dress like you're in high school

is that neck real

They're cool guys. Or gays. Cool gay guys

yeah man

Veeky Forums knows as much about fashion as Veeky Forums knows about lifting.

Not very much

Used to be cool, now we hitting it off with Veeky Forums instead

gay """""""""""""""people""""""""""""""" were a mistake

>Blatant 13 year old

>If one set of quotations implies I do not believe what I am saying and only repeating more quotations will surely establish that I do not mean this.

Is this the edit with the long neck or is this the original?

origami, captain pastrami.

>implying Veeky Forums wouldn't bully the fuck out Veeky Forums and fuck /a/ silly.

That neck gets me every time

If their style is "mom buys me clothes at the second hand store" then they nailed it.

The Indian got great fashion though. That's how you dress well, not in some fucking skinny pink tights and a dildo-shirt like Veeky Forumsggots wear.

Is that Veeky Forums? Their clothes are awful.

I can tell you got posted in the ita thread from here. Stay hydrated poorfag, that salt is gonna dry out your skin.

How does it feel having your expensive ageplay fetish revealed to the world? It probably arouses you on some level... you must have an exhibitionist streak...

>cringy reddit style menswear

nope.

Name one part of my post that suggests I'm mad. I didn't swear at all. Why do all millenials assume slight disagreement equates to irrational hatred? Not everyone is triggered in the way that you are, so please do not assume that me voicing the opposite opinion is any indication about my emotional state. I am completely calm and unperturbed, just disappointed that my suspicions about you were correct. It's disappointing that you think wearing ill-fitting baby the stars shine bright and bloomers under a pannier in a sea of other men wearing exactly the same thing is a "good coord."

the worst place you could go to if you want to learn how to dress well

>in a sea of other men wearing exactly the same thing
hahahaahahahahhaha well done

People should post what they dress like, whether they criticize Veeky Forums or are in favour of Veeky Forums or whatever.

Actually, people should do the same with their physiques on Veeky Forums.

I dress in women's basics from Uniqlo. Usually black and one strong solid primary color or a simple graphic like ombre.

Fags that dress badly

what wrong with looking like any of the people in the picture? oh, right you are a member of an elitist circle of autists residing on an anime messageboard who think that wearing darth maul clothes is the epitome of fashion.

they look alright, its just they are very young and therefore look weird in those clothes

always wondered how can you be Veeky Forums without being Veeky Forums.
like all the shirts are gonna look shit on you no matter what, because you're pudgy and a dyel

Veeky Forums is a shit board. But fashion is important, it's a huge part of why a DYEL like me actually managed to get grillz. But if you really want the 10/10 grillz you gotta do both, which is why i'm here now

keepw earing washed-out ill fitting t-shirt with washed-out ill-fitting jorts and a dadbackpack. see if i give a fuck while you ruin your own life.

How would Veeky Forums dress a guy that's "made it" by Veeky Forums standards?
What kind of makeover would Veeky Forums give Jeff Seid?

and i still get more ass than you, so its pussy for me, inflated ego for you, iam fine with that :)

Not him but post a picture of yourself

>and i still get more ass than you
No one will ever believe this. Why you gotta front, user?

mad?

Veeky Forums stands for faggot

Skinny jeans faggot looking pooftas. Every man woman and child that posts there. In a preppers world they would be first against the wall. Faggits

>i bet you look like this
>posts an image with normal people waiting in line to eat in a shopping mall or something like that
>the image is literally named "average people.jpg"

I can't tell if this is bait or not. There's nothing wrong with that picture.

Do you dress up to go eat at McDonald's? Do you think any of the girls in pic related would actually care?

he probably dresses like darth maul and thinks people dont percieve him as autistic art school reject

I think that this is the original version. You can easilly tell by the nose of the 3rd guy to the left (with the pink hat).

No, this is the edited version.

Original: Edited: This is the edited version:

HAHAHHAHAAH

lol at the people coming here from other boards to defend themselves and making even bigger asses of themselves
If that's not actually you and you just took some skelly awkward ginger fro then congrats that's pretty funny. Well meme'd

Also, I forgot to point out the obviously shopped guy on the right, but for some reason I always forget to check that.

They pay to look that bad. lol

Why is that giraffe dressed as an extra from oliver?

Communists are materialists.

I really never cared about them but i like the comics. The /fitlit/ is clearly the supior ship

>MUH PUSSY
congratz you're a simp

>lol at the people coming here from other boards to defend themselves and making even bigger asses of themselves
...... he is from THIS BOARD posting in defense of THIS BOARD you goddamn fucking retarded illiterate

well, all i gotta say is my dick smells like parfume and lipstick, while yours smells like a homos ass.

>"IF YOU DON'T DRESS LIKE UTTER SHIT WITH WALMART SHIRTS THAT HAVE BEEN TRHOUGH FIFTY WASH CYCLES THEN YOU DRESS LIKE DARTH MAUL"

niceme.me

all the people in that image look like utter, irredeemable shit. You can tell none of them know anything about the world, none of them can place Beirut on a map. Most of them probably can't even tell you who was the president before bill clinton.

This is literally the result of wearing fashionable clothing while being unfit.

If these guys were all in shape and the clothes fit better they'd look much better.

Carrot top where did your gains go

Veeky Forums is what happens when Veeky Forums gives up the front of wanting to be fit and just embraces being a bunch of autistic gays

and still you are the one sitting on a chinese toy makers site getting mad as hell + YOU sound like irredeemable shit get over yourself

I would undoubtedly fuck pink hat the two at his left.

who the h*ck is mad my dude? only you because you look like this LOL

alredy posted my pic in this thread iam styling on you fuccbois

Enough! Every last one of you is mad. Not me, though. I'm as calm as a still lake.

>that picture
fucking cringe. Please tell me you don't think that looks good? It's one thing to care about fashion, it's another thing to care about fashion and still look like dogshit.

>You can tell none of them know anything about the world, none of them can place Beirut on a map
nvm this is bait

its ok an outfit if you are still in middle school

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD