What now? I lost ~10kg (was at 93kg at peak, on the before pic I'm ~90kg)...

What now? I lost ~10kg (was at 93kg at peak, on the before pic I'm ~90kg). Starting gym for the first time in my life next week. I'm still having trouble with kidney and stomach fat, the chest is bad too but it's not fucking with me as much.

"Worst"(read: closest to reality without trying to make myself look better) looking progress pic I have, took it today, tried to hit roughly the same angle. Should I just keep losing weight and get my body fat even lower? I don't want to turn into a bear or overly ripped, just look decent enough with some muscle definition to show. I was an idiot and never bothered to actually do research on this shit (inb4 read the sticky-I did now) so I was half starving myself and doing cardio combined with pushups and pull ups(if you count like 5x pullups as actually doing pullups),

184cm/83.3kg atm in case you are wondering. No idea what bf % I am as I never measured it (I guess somewhere between 15-25%?). I went from skinny/athletic to skinny fat in a span of a few years. I guess I'm still skinny fat but can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Slightly mundane but related question: Is meat covered in flour, eggs and bread crumbs a big no-no or should it work (not cooked in fat or some shit oil).

Either way what wisdom can Veeky Forumsizens bestow upon a noobie? (Also, if you recognize me don't mention it, I don't need more embarrassment)

you have no muscle and high bf. you can burn fat and gain muscle at the same time with slight calorie decifit. i was like you when i started.

I can't speak for everybody, but I had a very similar situation/body composition as you.

With the mindset you're in now, what's going to happen is you'll make a small adjustment to your training and nutrition, make a little bit of progress and then you'll stall. You'll say "shit what's going on?" and you'll spaz out for a few months looking for the answer until you make another small adjustment. This will go on until you finally say "fuck it" and go as hard as you can. What ends up happening is you waste years of your lifting career because you want to be as comfortable as possible.

The reason I know this is because you're asking "Is meat covered in flour, eggs and bread crumbs a big no-no or should it work (not cooked in fat or some shit oil)."

You know, deep down, that this is "a big no-no" or you wouldn't be asking. What you need to do is the last thing you want to do. THAT is what I wish somebody told me.

It took me over 3 years to realize that.

Eat clean (and yes that's a thing, regardless of the calories in/calories out bullshit) and train as hard and INTELLIGENTLY as you can.

>meat covered in flour, egg, and bread crumbs
>you know deep down this is a big no-no
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>The reason I know this is because you're asking "Is meat covered in flour, eggs and bread crumbs a big no-no or should it work (not cooked in fat or some shit oil)."
I'm asking because I'm eating a lot of turkey (as suggested) and I cut out bread out of my diet as much as possible (think 100g of bread a day max) while at the same time I was suggested to eat eggs as well.

Its basically meat dipped in flower, eggs and then bread crumbs. I was guessing this should work out(?).

My main meal now is basically turkey (as mentioned above) and a salad composed of tomatoes, bell sprouts and onions with some pumpkin oil. I am trying to turn it into several smaller meals a day but it's not really working out.

And how are you now? How long it took you? Tbh I _want_ to be decent by august so I can at least visit the beach this year and then go from there. Again, nothing drastic, decent, as in not flabby.

I regret not going to the gym from the start but social anxiety and being a poor fag put me off it. I got myself a gym buddy now to lead me into it and take some pressure off.

Look bro, if you're dipping your shit in bread crumb and eggs, you're adding fat and carbs to something as lean as chicken. If you're trying to get leaner, this is as counterproductive as it gets. Eating that every once in a while isn't that bad, it's still protein, but, I guarantee you, that meal will have to be altered once you get down to the wire with your calories and macronutrients.

Fair enough

The whole food, diet, macronutrions, supplements shit is scary to me, I'll be honest. I figuered if I eat less and burn more I'd get there. I'm also a poorfag, I mean poor as in gym will actually take 8% of my monthly income(no, I'm not a neet) so I have to plan this in advance or I starve.

To keep it simple. what do you(did you) eat? Is there just a simple list of 7 days a week and what you should be eating? The amount of different information, sometimes contradictory, plus what random people tell me is overwhelming at times and I dunno anymore. Should I be eating brown rice or eggs? I don't even know anymore.

Dude don't listen to or That shit is perfectly fine, you aren't looking to compete or really accomplish anything that would be beyond a normal diet.

Easy Mode: Set your macros- Protein, Fat, Carbs and eat foods that hit those every single day. If you are a poor fag, beans & rice will probably be a big staple. If you can afford meat great. Really just hit your macros the cheapest way possible

>I don't want to turn into a bear or overly ripped, just look decent enough with some muscle definition to show.
You're setting yourself to failure with this mentality. You'll have to bust your ass off and go HAM at the weightroom every time to get the tiniest slab of muscle onto you. If you pussyfoot it, you'll get no gains at all. People don't get ripped or thicc as bears by accident. Don't mock the accomplishments of others by overlooking their work.

This whole "easy mode" bullshit is the reason people don't get in shape.

I know man, it's hard and it's expensive.

Here are some meals I eat:

Pan-seared Chicken breast with a vegetable: Basically season the chicken however you want. I make a variety of spicy or lemon depending on how I'm feeling. I'll have broccoli, asparagus, salad and sometimes potatoes. This is one of those things that you can make a million ways and it'll still be an awesome meal.

Stuffed Peppers: Bell peppers stuffed with ground turkey, brown rice,diced tomatoes and low-fat mozzarella sprinkled on top.

Tuna/Egg Salad and Soup: Make some egg or tuna salad with a small amount of low-fat mayo. Make a can of chicken noodle soup on the side. You can put the Tuna or Egg salad on 40 calorie bread if you want more carbs or an actual sandwich. Super comfy and healthy meal when done right.

Baked Cod: Self-explanatory, bake some cod throw some seasoning on it and add a vegetable

Fried Eggs: As straightforward as it gets. Eggs are amazingly fast, cheap and healthy. Can't go wrong with it. Just don't be making omelets stuffed with cheese and bacon.

Chicken Sausage: Pan sear or grill up some chicken sausage and add a vegetable to the side. You can get some that are around 90 cals and 14g of protein for one link.

Steak with a vegetable: grill some steak and throw in a vegetable.

Basically, if you haven't figured it out, just eat meals that are primarily a protein source and add some vegetables and healthy fats into those meals. You gotta take what you know works and work with what you have.

Also, supplements are amazing for when you can't get enough of what you need during the deal. Two scoops of protein and 5g of creatine a day will help tremendously.

>my meals are best meals
Fuck of faggot

He asked for what I eat you illiterate retard.

>You're setting yourself to failure with this mentality.
I think this mentality works the best for me, small achievable goals and steady progress. When I was at 93kg I wanted to be "less fat", so I ate less. When I got under 90 I wanted to get to 85kg as that's how much I weighed a couple years earlier before further fattening up, and now I'm aiming for below 80kg. Granted I should be doing this in body fat % but you get the idea. The entire thing snowballed into this and now.

Took more self discipline and dedication to wake up at 4am and go to work at 5am with the bike during winter in sub zero weather every day for a shit minimum pay job that even immigrants don't want and which I barely got, knowing that it will take me years, if not a decade, to literally pay for past mistakes and all the while I'm losing my hearing and risking limbs every day (not to mention other dangers involved) and doing almost double norms for no bonuses just so they don't get rid of me as I'm working trough an agency on a month by month basis as a rented worker (read: first to go when orders fall). The only plus side of it is that I turned the bike rides to and from work into free 2x 15-20min cardio sessions.

I don't want to be cocky but I think I can handle 1-1.5 hours of gym 5x a week and I got friend that is p big to push me. Besides that I made it known that I'll be going to the gym which means I can't back down without being a huge faggot. Either way, gym and fat loss are just a part of the change I'm trying to make in my life so I don't have to kill myself at 25.

I'll make a new thread in August or late July, see you then.

Appreciate it man. Some tasty stuff there too.

How long did it take you to go from 93kg to 83kg?

Just asking because I'm the same weight as you and almost the same height as you.

go starving for a month so your body eats breast tissue(gyno) and then bulk

It's hard to say exactly as it didn't start out as a planned thing. Maybe 5 or so months but only been at it with dedication for the past two and lost ~5kg. With hindsight I could've done a lot better.

>bulk
No way you are tricking me. I saw what bulking did to some people on here, especially newbies.

Also, someone brought up gyno to me before and asked me if I have lumps under my nipples. My nipples are empty, there's like a hole under them and around it is fat and some muscle (which makes my tits look even more like tits ty).

Do I have gyno? I don't even know, no doctor or nurse or anyone else for that matter ever brought it up to me.

gyno is not just the question is there hard breast tissue but also with the radius of nipple
>breast tissue can be soft
I m telling you go starving drink only green tea (great at masking hunger) and go cycling for a month
>my class mate lost his puberty boobs like that
after that avoid milk cheese yogurt......

I already cycle and half starve myself. It's 19.45 here and I did not eat today at all and made 16km on bike and walked another 10km or so.

How old was your friend? I've read they often clear on their own in the early 20's and that the only alternative is surgery.

if you are a vegan they will clear on their own after 20y/o but that means less test too and much more time spent eating and shitting
surgery is better than starving if you have a lot of money but starving does that for free and no scars
>if starving body will eat tissue that isn t important for staying alive

>How old was your friend?
he lost tiddies when he was 17

No you dont have gyno you are still fat >20% Bf easy.

How many times you see CBT PPL with 10-12% Bf and gyno? Thats right virtualöy never. Its ALWAYS skinny fats who dont realize they are still fat just literally zero muscle and/or unfortunate fat storage genetics. Some people dont have manboobs even at 20-25% bf

don t concentrate on nipple look at the whole chest shape
>typical gyno