6 inch grith

I was so close

.5 picometer length
2 nanocentimeter girth

kill me

>tfw 7 inch length
>4.5 inch girth

Pencildickgang

That's like the perfect dick though. Thick and average length. Easy to slide in and out quickly but thick enough to fill them up.

My penis is long enough to hurt their cervix and not girthy enough to pleasure them. The perfect pencil.
The only way I can maintain an erection is if a woman is humiliating me in some type of way. Finding a woman off the street that's into doing something kinky to a random man they just met is like finding a diamond in a rough.
Come to me with some real problems you jackass.

me too!

>7.25 long
>5.5 wide
>"damn your dick is huge user"
>still feel like an insecure faggot

>6 maybe 7 inch dick
>5 maybe 6 inch girth

>yeah my boyfriend has a huge cock its 9 inches

I swear women exaggerate the size of men's cocks more than men who own the cocks

cant you guys use penis extention stuff? i was going to get into it but im not yet ready. like you're not the only person to have this problem. i heard from some very reliable sources you can do it pretty safely and gain like 1 inch every 6~ months? thats a very very real amount to me, as a 6x5.75

apparently the most you can gain is like 4-5 inches? if i can go from 6 length to even 8 its a M A S S I V E difference

females say they dont like big dicks, but honestly dont listen to what whores say, look at how they act

and they always fuck the good looking hercules looking fuck with hair and a baseball bat dick

i mean why do u think if ur white ur so popular with the ladies over in asian countries? dick size is DISTURBINGLY important for females. but you have to be super safe about it and read endlessly. like you CANNOT and i mean CANNOT fuck up with that shit, gg your penis

fuck i just want a girl to want me beyond nothing else, i dont care how that sounds

>8 x 6
>omg my ex had like a 10 inch dick

Fucking virgins is fun

>7x6
>6'1 200
>gf is 5'4 120
>we are both virgins
>my birthday roles around
>oral sounds like fun
>she tries her best to fit most of my tip in
>manages to go up and down a quarter inch
>spend the next five minutes grinding my dingus against her mollars
>miraculously cum
>never again

>mfw lubed up lightning fast handjobs

5.5" Long
4.75" girth

I'm going to jump off a bridge now....

Fuck you. Yeah, whores will call you small but they're subhumans to begin with so who gives a shit.

Read "the Selfish Gene"

Welcome to the masterrace OP.

Get yourself a bathmate to increase girth , some lube and jelquing to increase length. I use Bathmate for 10 mins, then do 50 jelqs. I have an Increase of .25 length and girth so far, just temporary. But I've only used mine 3 times. Just don't go crazy and break your dick, it takes time.

r u me?

Muh penis brother

6.5 length 4.5 girth

I literally want to die.

My ex loved it but we were both virgins, now that she left me(to go be an actual lesbian) I am horrified about trying to meet anyone with actual sexual experience and how I will measure up.

>7.5x6
>most women in 18-25 range say it's not that big

7 inch dick with 7 inch girth here

6.5 x 4.5

JUST END IT

you must be black

you're an idiot

No, no I'm not.

Was I correct?

8 inch dick with 8 inch girth here

is 18 y/o too old for girth gains?
>tfw 7 x 4.5