Is Islam pretty much Arianism?

Is Islam pretty much Arianism?

>muslim
>draws people anyway

post more muslim anime

No, not at all. In Islam, Jesus is in no way divine. In Arianism, he is a divine creation of the father.

No. Arianism is pseudo-trinitarian and still believes that Jesus was the Son of God. Islam just believes he's a prophet.

I wanna fuck that qt in her mouth.

>In Islam, Jesus is in no way divine
Wrong

See
Jesus is a fucking prophet in Islam. Trust me, in no way is he 'not divine'. You know next to nothing.

Arianism 2: Barbarian Boogaloo

>Jesus is a fucking prophet in Islam. Trust me, in no way is he 'not divine'. You know next to nothing.
I was using divine to refer to the Christian belief that Jesus was one of the three persons of the Trinity, i.e., God.
Both religions can agree at the very least that Jesus was divinely inspired.

Can you explain to a non-Orthodox brainlet what is meant by

/
/
|THE
|HOLY
| R
| U
| D
| D
| D
| E
| R
|____|

Why the fuck does Luther have a gun?

yes. its why a alot of hispanic christians didnt have a problem converting to islam. christian sentiment was weak and the two religions were so closely related that they didn't see an issue.

Shot in the dark but perhaps some association with German industry/military?

kek

That seems a huge stretch, Luther hardly had a direct hand in German expansionism east. Did Luther ever write anything on the Orthodox Church?

Also, why the fuck is Athenagoras on there? Butthurt over his ecumenical relations with the Pope?

It was discovered after his death that he was a Mason. For Orthodox, he might as well have raped a nun.

like I said, shot in the dark. This appears to have been made after the communist revolution, so while Luther may have had nothing to do with German expansion he and his heresy are still associated with Germans who the Russians have had their trouble with.

That makes sense, I usually associate anti-masonry more with Rome but that's probably because it's far more common in the West. I do like the little Mohammad shootiong a bow from a hellmouth.

I'm not an expert but as far as I know, only the Wisigoths were arians when they entered Spain, which population was mostly orthodox. And by the times the muslims got there, the Wisigoth had converted to Orthodoxy.

Despite being a prophet Jesus is generally not considered Divine in Islam

What's that? Some Chmulic-orthordox church in Burgrthenia?

when the time travel flick becomes too kino

It's Lenin not Luther

let me break it down to you fags, there are two levels to prophethood, there is Prophets, and there is Messengers, every messenger is a prophet but not every prophet is a messenger, a messenger is a prophet that was given a new religious law, e.g Mohamed, Jesus, Dawud

but Mohamed was given a slightly higher status only for being the last prophet to be sent.