6'2 230lb,wants to lose 30lb in a month. How do I do that without to much exercise?

6'2 230lb,wants to lose 30lb in a month. How do I do that without to much exercise?

Chainsaw your legs off

Fall into a coma

Heroin

Try 30 pounds over the next year. A month is completely unrealistic. 4 pounds a month is more reasonable.

eat only sweets. sugar is ready for the body to burn, when compared to protein, and fats.

Eat 1500 calories maximum a day which your fat ass won't do.
Should trim 30lb if done correctly which you won't.
Should be 7 lb a week which you won't do.

DNP with 1500 cals within a 6hr period every 24hrs. Only water outside of those 6 hours.

Starve yourself.

You're going to need to lose 1lb a day to achieve this. Realistically you're gonna have to not eat and then burn 1000-1500 calories in addition to not eating for 30 days.

I would suggest cycling 50 miles and then going for a 5 mile run everyday drinking only water.

In 30 days you'll be 200lb and trim.

If you starve yourself you'd like 1.5 lb every 2 days which you won't do.

Why do fats think they can quickly get rid of what took them years to achieve

Dnp
t. lost 20 lbs in 3 weeks with no exercise

The most you could do healthily is 2 lbs a week. Start moving more and eating less. Read the fucking sticky.

You wont lose that weight within a month's time without the use of life threatening drugs. Eat healthy and develop good habits so that you dont get fat again.

Keto + IF and even then you probably wont lose 30

Simple, just eat 3500 calories per day LESS than you burn.

At your current height/weight, you probably burn about 2500 calories a day. So just eat 3500/day less than that and you'll be golden.

walk on the treadmill at the steepest incline you can at the fastest comfortable walking speed. at least an hour everyday.
eat whole foods only. drink water only.

DNP, Yohimbine, ECA stack 30 lbs in a month easy

You read the fucling sticky

I'm impressed, you got me to laugh.

Steps in order:

1) Get off your fucking ass and do 15 minutes of intensive exercise or walk for a hour every day.
2) Walk for 1 hour after 15 minute workout or workout intensively for 15 minutes after 1 hour walk.
3) Eat a lot of leafy greens and lower your carbohydrate intake to 165 for 3 days, on the fourth day go up to 250. Continue that cycle. You'll need to compliment this with about 200-220g of protein and 60g of fats.
4) JUST DO IT

This

>How do I do that without to much exercise?
since you want a shortcut to life you could just kys and solve all your problem

This is the only good answer in this thread.

It took me 5 month to lose 35lb

>you could just kys
Why don't you make him if you're so tough?

>200-220g of protein
this shit is so unnecessary, unless you're a fucking strongman competitor your body isn't even going to be able to process that much protein and you'll shit most of it out.

I tried this and now my fucking knees are killing me wtf

Anybody got any tips on knee pain?

>without too much exercise
You can't get -3500cal a day without exercise.

Running at 6mph for an hour should get you 1k burned minimum. Do once in the morning once at night and cut at least 1000 from your diet. Walk throughout the day.

I'll continue shilling on Lyle but that nigger has made a living researching methods of weightloss. And in the book there's most of your stupid-ass questions already answered before you can even think of them. Read a fucking book sometimes.

I had knee pain too, but it's fixed by warming up correctly, getting shoes that fit, adjusting your form.

Don't eat breakfast, strictly drink water, run for one hour in the morning, WHEN you do eat make sure your meals are lean and far between. Don't start slowly with this either--just bite the bullet pusi bich