Previous thread >>41032672

Previous thread autism edition

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

STOP BEING FAT

>tfw feel tummy fat getting looser
I usually lose a lbs or two in the next couple of weeks. FEELS GOOD

How about we start doing a photo check in every month? on the first post your month progress for the month

days not weeks fuck

>fat fuck my entire life
>graduated high school 260lbs+. 5'9
>say fuck it and make a change
>drop down to 170 in 2 years
>lean and mean
>get gf. dating now for 3 years
>eat like shit. noy gymming every day
>ballooned up to 217

weighed myself this morning, 199.6. im going to be great again

>suddenly gain an entire kg in three days, despite eating at a 500kcal deficit + exercise every day
>realize I have my period a few hours later
This is fucking with my Excel sheets. How do other femanons deal with this? Wait it out?

Feel like I should kill myself soon.

Used to be 330 pounds and have lost 60 pounds since then. These past few months I've been content with the idea of building a better me.

Then something happened today. At work I accidentally touched a cute girls arm. No spaghetti moment but as the day has progressed I realized that's the first time I've touched a woman in years. Can't even claim to be a wizard but here I am at 27 having it hit me hard just how fucking autistic I am. I could be within BMI and I'll still be alone.

I regret all of my life choices.

worry about the weekly/monthly loss in weight. calculate for the bloating during menstruation.

Going for intermittent fasting considering I have little time most days of the week for running. Doing a 20:4 routine. Drinking plain black tea and water during the day. Just finished eating:
>hardboiled egg
>two cheddarwursts
>salt & vinegar chips
Might pound down a beer or two before the eating period ends. 5'9 190 lbs.

Also how many calories are burned after selling plasma? I've been doing it since last week for extra cash since work hours got cut. I usually go on a run before getting plasma taken considering it can wear you out after.

kill yourself after you lose weight and make sure you want an open casket.
get everyone to be mirin

>do pushups
>look down into shirt
>see my belly fat hanging

my genes suck
all my fat goes to my fucking stomach area and ass

>weighed in at 175 5'7" on sep 19th 2016
>currently at 153lbs, GW is 145

this last 10lbs is a bitch to lose senpai

Repost from last thread:

Two days in a row!! I feel amazing to boot. Technically this is an off day for SS but I did 30 mins of running. What else should I add on off days?

you're supposed to rest but I do simple stuff like bicep curls, pushups, planks/situps or chinups/pullups

I know but my gym is across the street from school campus and I'm there every day. I really want to get serious so I figure why not go every day?

Thanks will do those.

dont weigh yourself everyday user. do it every week or 2 weeks at the same time on the same spot.

I do it after my morning piss in my undies to get the most accurate reading

Fuck other people. Live for yourself.

Today was supposed to be my weekly "official" weigh-in. It doesn't help that today I didn't work out because I was too fatigued from studying, so I just feel bad about it.

That's where men typically store fat (well, not the ass).

Why do you take a morning piss in your undies

helps clean up the mess

I meant i weigh myself in the undies, i piss beforehands

>2017
>not pissing and pooping in diapers.

DYEL

dear diary: the ass was fat

>his piss isn't red with blood

At least you caught it pretty early, get your ass in gear.

That chicks gonna leave you sooner or later so better be in prime condition for your next search

If really need to. When I was like 18 and quit the Mormon church I figured I would wait for my grandma to die so she wouldn't have to find out I quit since I obviously wouldn't get married in the temple.

Guess who is still alive and disappointed in me. I want to let it all go but for some fucking reason I care what others think.

Tfw I squished a tiny nuggy of poo out doing bent over rows today, and wasn't wearing my diapys

>in the middle of a run
>pushing myself to the limit, surpassing PRs
>have to poop
>didn't forget to wear my diaper
>had no problems
Feels good man

>2015
>290lbs
>2017
>205lbs
I still have a ways to go, but I think I've made good progress. Put on some weight recently, need to fix that. A big problem I have is ordering the amount of food I'd eat at 290 when going to restaurants or fast food. I used to eat a large pizza + sides by myself. Sometimes I find myself ordering in those same quantities, not realizing that's way too much food. And of course, I have the bad habit of finishing the food in front of me.

Good luck to you dudes. We're all going to make it.

Can someone explain intermittent fasting as plainly and simply as possible?

are you asking for to be explained as FAST as possible, too?

I think it's still interesting data, so I record it. Gives me a good idea of what to expect on a monthly basis. If you're eating a deficit then it's definitely just water weight, don't let it get to your head.

Fun fact, your metabolism is a tiny bit higher (~100cal/day) when you're on your period, sort of explains why a lot of women feel hungrier on it. This means if you stick to the same calories then you'll probably lose a bit more weight overall during that week you're on your period. Some studies suggest you're also a bit stronger so go hard on those days.

The calories to replenish your plasma would be spread out over like 8 weeks so it's pretty negligible on a daily basis.

I hate how weak I feel after donating, it definitely hurts me in exercise. But I'm o- so I feel like I have to pay it forward lol.

This is how I understand it

TLDR: It makes calorie restriction easier

Intermittent fasting or "IF" is simply the act of not eating for a prolonged amount of time, but not usually the whole day (hence the intermittent part)

This is typically done either by skipping breakfast and having just lunch and dinner, or done with "eating windows" (I.e only eating between 4pm and 7pm)

The no bullshit reason to do it is that skipping a meal makes calorie restriction easier for many people, and allows you to have larger meals for the two meals you do have.

Additionally ive heard that being in a fasted state can possibly make you more alert, produce more growth hormone and maybe have other health benefits but because I am too lazy to find sources im going to say this is speculation.

Too late, im eating it right now :3

1 cup cottage cheese 1 orange cutie, God tier snack; anyone elses tastebuds change after removing fastfood and heavily processes foods?

everyday I eat breakfast at noon , later I have dinner at 530 pm , from 6 pm till noon the next day I only have water and coffee . I often cheat tho with a teaspoon of coconut oil in the morning

>get food scale
>autistically measure everything, from eggs to even the fucking 23 grams of tomato puree i use for my whole wheat pasta
>1700 calories a day, 1500 is usually what i reach to make up for any miscalculations on MFP entries
>23/1 IF, 3 days of noob lifting+30 mins of cardio a week
> have lost 110lbs consistently in over 16 months

I remember my parents took me to many nutritionists/dietitians as an obese child/teen and i was never able to lose more than maybe 10lbs, makes me wonder why an underground Korean soap making forum was more helpful than those "trained professionals"

still got another 70ish lbs to lose tho, sitting at 6ft 250

let's cook !
ok we got onion , peppers , and mushroom

fry it up

add some red sauce

mix it all together

add eggs

stir and cook eggs

clean your fucking stove, bro

where is this going

chop cilantro and cabbage

my mum makes a similar dish but with meatballs and eggs. eat it with bread or a fork

pour over cabbage
wa la

look like dog vomit
should post this over to ck and have them grade your dish

Does your body need/consumes more calories when you are sick? As in some generic cold

so how should i measure my tdee, i mean, i go to the gym six days a week so my tdee is 2990 and i want to cut at 1900, but it still seems like a lot to me, is it right?

Stats tho:
- 200 lbs at 6'1

vomit/10

>cheddarwurst
FUCK to your mother why have you done this to me. It's been so long since I've even thought about the things. I know what I'm getting this weekend.

At least ya tits are hanging down, blocking your view of the rest of your body. I've got legitimate d cups. I doubt they're gonna go away by the end of this.

You probably use less calories because you're sitting around more.

help me guys :c

Because docs massively underestimate the intelligence of the populace. They spoonfeed you half measures like "take an occasional 30 minute walk ", " eat frequent small meals","eat half a spoonful of x instead of 2". Because as a fatty, you've proven that you don't have the discipline or self awareness to track your calories or take inventory of what you're eating. I shouldn't have had to discover CICO by stumbling onto dieting app #5 as a 300 pound 15yo. The way we handle nutrition in this country is entirely fucked, and we're in no rush to change it.

Your tdee is highly over estimated

>with bread
The ridiculous notion that you must use bread as a delivery service for every meal is why you're fat.

so i just should cut at 1500 calories?

stuff like everyone posting their stats and photos all the time ruin these threads. Actually now that i think about it, is it even possible to make this thread worse when everyone is just blogging about their cheat meals and shilling for retarded fad diets.

Has less to do with intelligence and more to do with keeping themselves in business.

There's a fucking reason health classes and pe are gone and snack machines and sugar filled fast food lunches are in.

Your TDEE is 2990 before gym so add those calories as well. It's the same rule mate, cut at - 500 from your TDEE. If you can't be fucked working it all out just eat 2500 and do it properly

I'm not, I'm barely exercising even before the cold lul, and still go out to do my stuff.

Im foreign you yank fuck, its the murilard fast food that got me fat, if only i stuck with bread and horse bits id be thinn like my brothers and sister.

>1,000 calorie deficit a day
>360 from diet
>300 from cardio
>200 from walking
>hungry all the time. Loses 5lbs the first two weeks
>weigh myself 2 weeks after that
>0.6lbs lost

Not gonna make it.

You need to start eating healthier foods. Beans, vegetables, whole grains, fruits. You won't feel hungry and you'll lose more weight.

Iktf user

I already eat those user
But I'll continue and power through

Left - June 16 right - today. What do you guys think?

how'd you lose all that fur?

Very nice.

Okay I'll admit. I chuckled.

took your sweet time didnt you? not bad though desu

lel

>211 pound beginning
>get to 199 lbs in two weeks
>go to Denny's for celebratory milkshake
>203 again the next day

Worst feel ever

really great progress
awesome job!

4 kg in two weeks.
How much do think is water weight?

3kg

>celebrating losing water weight
not gonna make it

>wanting to get small so I can eat whatever I want
>realizing this is what made me fat in the first place

Got to keep the boobs too, nice

My core temperature dropped into the toilet. I was literally freezing in 80 degree weather today.

And my morning workout was kind of crap, so I figure that my hormones are in the toilet. Meaning that it's probably time to start eating at maintenance for a while.

BUT I fucked up and drank two sodas and some fairly sugary barbecue sauce for dinner. And now I'm feeling nauseous and full as fuck.

Despite all of that I managed to eat 20 calories over maintenance within my 8 hour eating window. Hot damn.

Anybody else notice that they've become freezing cold when it's actually warm out?

>dont weigh yourself everyday user

I wish people would stop suggesting this. The correct method is weighing everyday and drawing conclusions from the weekly averages.

>75kg
>fit into smaller pants
>stomach hangs over waistline
>look like a 50 year old used car salesman

I just seemed to notice a trend. Every year I try to make an effort to lose weight but only during March, April. I slowly diet and eat better foods and then everything gets thrown out of the window. Eventually I just stagnate until October where I literally start to gorge myself. How do I make sure this does not repeat this year?

Work out and get them gains instead of fat.

You don't calculate calories lost from exercise.

That's another thing I noticed too. In 2014, I had no workout. In 2016 is when I started going to a gym but it was too overcrowded. Now it's 2017 and I've been slowly working out. Started benching a little bit in February and now I'm doing Push-ups, Sit-ups some jogging alongsidr benching. My arms have never looked more toned than they have been last year.

iirc the recommended nutrients on product labels is based on the needs of a 2500 calorie TDEE 150lb man.

Is this true or does anyone have any other clue.

Also eating 2k calories is easy as fuck for weight loss. Pity women desu cause they burn less

i lost 10 lbs my bros. i feel good

Are counting calories? Logging weight and training? Even if you successfully lost weight without record-keeping, you should consider doing these things.

Record-keeping could affect your motivation to keep doing things. You feel pride for your records of successes and guilt for the failures when you look at your data. Normally you just feel bad after making a bad decision which doesn't really help in avoiding making such a decision again.

What you want is to feel the emotional consequences of your decision as you're making it. Looking at your records can do that. You're thinking of skipping your workout but then you realize you'll have to mark it down as such and you don't want that. So you feel some additional pressure to do your workout simply because you want be able mark another success in your records.

How will my mental change once regular exercise is a part of my life?

I'm fat as shit and am doing the diet which makes my body feel better, but how does exercise make your mind feel day-to-day?

Running and swimming helps with my depression and anxiety, gives me energy and helps keep a positive outlook on things. On the flipside, getting sick/injured really fucks with my mood now

You know you're supposed to clean out the seeds from paprika before cooking it, right?

1. looks like dog diarrhea
2. not "diet" or "healthy" in any measurable quantity

You start feeling anxious about your next heavy workout but once you are finished you'll feel like a king.

Until you realize that you have to do it again soon.

There was an attempt.

Fuuuuck lads Im looking better than I have ever looked in my life and Im still 15lbs out. Im getting too hyped!!!!!