Tfw entire physique and 6 foot muscular frame is overshadowed by my receding hairline. Literally 23 going on 43

Tfw entire physique and 6 foot muscular frame is overshadowed by my receding hairline. Literally 23 going on 43.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Are you sure you're receding?

I'm 30, and I had been buzz-cutting my hair for the last 5 years & I thought my hair was receding.

Then recently I let my hair grow for the first time in years and I compared it to pics of me at age 14 and my hairline is identical, literally hasn't receded at all, it's just that I never really had a good hairline to begin with, hence why I started buzzing it.

pic? it's probably average for your age

I have thick lucious hair but i decided to shace it number 1 ontop and 0 on sides. I do that because its more masculine, i got feminine face :(

But im addicted to shaving it now, never gping back!

>tfw born with receded temples

oh well

Start thinking positive thoughts about being bald. "No more bedhead!" "Less time in the shower!" "If I grow a mustache I'll look like an old-timey strongman or that German dude from Indiana Jones!" "Vin Diesel is fucking aesthetic and he's bald as fuck!"

I'm 24, my hair started thinning 2 years ago, and it's getting to the point where I have to keep it medium-length to not be noticeable. I'm waiting to hit my fitness goals before shaving it all off, but I almost just want to do it anyway because I'm looking forward to having a shaven head. Besides, women look for confidence and status WAY more than looks. If you start getting mopey about balding, you're going to be unattractive to women. Think strong thoughts!

It's ok user, I know them feels, I'm going on 43 too

>implying that's a bad thing
>implying you can't grow your hair out and look like Vegeta

please please please believe in hypnotherapy and listen to anti balding ones.

what do u have to lose? u will either lose your hair, or lose your hair.

just listen to it, listen to it when u sleep. believe that you CAN grow your hair back. it's just a hormone your body produces, you can make it stop. you must believe. if it worked for 1 in a billion, it means it is possible.

It could just be your hairline maturing. Last fall I went into a panic because I was losing more hair than usual and thought I was balding but I took a ridiculously stressful semester which caused the hair to fall out form stress.

There's a pigment on my temple that has the hairline over it and it hasn't been uncovered yet.

Same. I've had a "receding hairline" that's been just about the same since I was in 7th grade. At least that's when the jokes about it started. I didn't even know it wasn't a normal hairline until that point.

Can anyone post aesthetic bald men? I'm 22 and went from full and thick to thin as fuck in one stressful year. I'm buzzing it whenever this company I've been talking to makes an offer. I want to know if any guys look good with a buzz and thinning in the horseshoe.

>Receding hairline
>Will probably continue to get worse
>Also have babyface and giant forehead
>Shaved it once to glimpse the future and looked like some sort of Evan McMullin abomination
"Just shave your head bro" is such a meme, you'll only look good bald if you have a Chad face to begin with.
Fucking end me.

Shave it all off

I know that feel.
I have a lightbulb instead of head, receding hairline and long thin giraffe neck.
>me 4 years ago

A widow's peak kinda suits some dudes.

Shave your head and grow a beard.

My condolences

>6 foot
You almost made it out of manlethood, sorry to hear that bro...

Those glasses shirt and hair style and chicken body are making you look older, not your peaks

I'm 24 now and completely bald. I can confirm that a good body can override it, but there's no denying we are at a disadvantage.

remove that "my mom cuts my hair" style
remove those "bulldyke SJW" glasses
bulk up and gain some weight

>"my mom cuts my hair" style
what hairstyle will be ok for me?

To be honest i don't think your hair looks that bad...maybe shorter or the sides and also on the top...

Taking into consideration your skull shape, id say anything short on the sides and a bit longer on top.

At the end of the day man, hair doesn't mean shit... It's how you can adapt and tailor your overall style to suit your physical features...

Things you can do:

Workout hard, build muscle..

Figure out what kinda clothes/style suit you..

Work on being being able to speak well and know yourself in terms of the values you hold..

If you got these things sorted, you pretty much good man.

Man, the shit you guys tell yourselves to convince each other to not commit suicide because of your degeneracy. Let me tell you something, and this is 100% truth. I'm an extremely attractive man. 10/10. I look similar to John Mayer.

I could steal ANY one of your wives/girlfriends. They are all secretly begging for it behind your back in subtle ways, all the fucking time. Maybe 1 girl out of 50 is legitimately faithful.

Here's another unfortunate fact: I don't even have to try. I'm not "alpha". I'm not "fun". I'm not funny, charismatic, charming, "nice". Personality matters 0% to most women. I have women come up to me almost daily flirting with me HARD. I don't have to say a word. That's what it's like for us. In fact, it's so easy for me to get a woman that I genuinely don't even care about it anymore. I've transcended the entire struggle. Keep trying to beat nature/darwinism/ and convince yourselves your woman would never cheat on you because you're "special". The shit is in their DNA. She hardly even has a choice. I am the next generation. The "nice" guys are going to die out. Accept your fate.

Yeah, extremely attractive man

>psh nothin personell....kid

bald with a light bulb shape is the fucking worst, work the shit ou of your neck and traps to give it some balance

same user, we got this

>tfw skelly manlet but have thick long hair
Could be worse

NECK TRAINING

Holy shit, your hairline isn't even in this fucking picture. How is this supposed to show us anything?

Personally I think you should grow it long to your shoulders, that would make your head look less lightbulb like

Jason statham

What's the best way to train neck? I don't have a harness.

If it's really receding, shave it off. How is that so hard??

How receding is it? You might just have a Widow's peak. Unless your hair is thinning in the front you're probably not losing hair. I watched my father and two of my good friends go through it so far, and I'm only 20.