I'm a grown 19 year old adult, but I want a body like Brie Larson or Selena Gomez. How do I achieve this?

I'm a grown 19 year old adult, but I want a body like Brie Larson or Selena Gomez. How do I achieve this?

>tfw no qt3.14 twink bf
Why even live?

Go to a doctor and request testosterone treatment

That'll up your estrogen by a factor of 10 and you'll be a woman in no time.

I don't think I have an issue with testosterone. I just want to know about workouts I can do

dick sucking x 10

Just run your tap water on very hot, drink from it unfiltered. Another method is blowing up an American airport so that Allah will reward you with the body type of your choice in the afterlife

For real though, are sit ups good?

Kill yourself until youre born into that reality.

It looks like you have achieved your goal

Not entirely though, I'm about their height (5'6), but I feel like I could be toner

dubs speak the truth...

You won't ever.

But a lot of surgery and estrogen maybe.

Ok, I know I obviously don't have a girl body or will ever have one, but that's not what I want. I want their figure, like a skinny lean

Also, does estrogen affect your mood or personality?

I think you're already there sweetie

By hanging from a rope you fucking degenerate.

You're ruining Western civilization and handing on a plate to the fucking Chinks.

I would also like to know the answer to this. I imagine it wouldn't? Probably just physical.

If you have a phone, download a bodybuilding.com workout app. For you as a beginner, I recommend Jim Stoppani's "Shortcut to Size."
With this you'll get a diet plan and a workout plan. If you listen to these idiots you'll turn into one of them, they're jealous you're taking the first step.

Eat more, eat clean, workout often and rest plenty.

Damn bruh you're cute.

Hi OP. Are you looking to transition or stay a boy with a slightly feminine body?

Reason I ask is because there are slight differences in the composition between the two. The former is slightly toned with some lingering fat for softness; the latter is more of an overall tone with more muscle definition, but not muscular.

Some people have recommended estrogen treatment, and I would recommend that too as that would start the biological process that puts you more in the direction of having woman-like softness and a feminine texture.

You probably don't want to get wiry or stringy, so I would avoid heavy cardio. However, in terms of toning, light weights with heavy reps will help. Although this is most associated with hypertrophy, as long as you don't overdo it you will be fine. You should probably look up some butt exercises besides squats, like butt curls. Yoga is also an option you can consider, as it only relies on tensing muscles and holding your bodyweight rather than repetitious movement.

You should incorporate some fats in your diet, but not too many - something like yogurt or different oils for cooking like coconut oil or virgin olive oil.

Additionally, you should look up work-outs for your ideal body and diet plans women take up. Not too much meat, or anything like that.

Good luck!

Wow, thank you so much! And yeah, I'm looking to stay on the softer side. Yoga sound great, I'll look into it.

The West is 100% done, aren't we?

i have no idea what you are saying

read the sticky faggot

He wants to be a trap
I think

Chop off your balls

Kys tranny

You deserve nothing but death for letting your fetishes control your life.

Crunches over sit ups

Do a circuit

Crunches x50
[Insert an ab+oblique exercise] x15
Leg raises x15

Then plank

Then do

Crunches x50
[Insert differe ab+oblique exercise] x15
Leg raises x15

Repeat 3 times

So circuit A, plank, circuit B, circuit A, plank circuit B, circuit a, plank, circuit b

Hit as many crunches as u can
Try for 1min planks
Do this 2-3 times a week

Off comes the penis

Ah fuck I messed up
**Circuit A, plank, Circuit B, plank, Circuit A, plank, Circuit B

These are the degenerates i share this board with?

ofcourse it does, why would you even think otherwise

>does a crucial hormone in HUGE doses affect mood/personality?
I wonder ...
Will I die if I cut my head off?

That was a stupid comparison and you should feel stupid

Yeah, as stupid as their question. That was the point.

Important question. Are you gay?

Yes, it does you faggots.

pls be in London

Please be my bf.

>Will I die if I cut my head off?
It would be extremely painful

go to a doctor and request euthanasia