Goal bod

what are you doing to work to your goal body?

SS

Rn im doing calisthenics until I get out of my otter mode body until then idk how idk be able to bulk more

bro split
>inb4 whatever the fuck yall say
coming from a skellyfag

and when will you roid?

Whats this dudes name again
Kovlov or koslov or something

klokov

ill be puting in 10 years of work and dedication if that's what it takes

>going to the gym
>stopped ramming cake down my throat and washing it down with Pepsi
Yeah that's about it

skrillex

>no situps
I can tell fatty.

>wasting 10 years at the gym when you could get far superior results by going on low test dose and train for 2 years

i guess time has no value to you

PPLPPLX
Heavy 5x5 compound lifts each day followed by accessories.
After I gain the strength I will switch to Texas and add cardio in the form of various HIIT movements

Bryce Wayne is why I lift

that guy must be insanely strong to bench 4pl8 like that with suicide grip and literally holding all the weight with his bent wrist

Of course he is, hes batman retard.

Post routine?

It's fucking Batman of course he's insanely strong. He works out 3 times a day and then fights crime at night. Of course he's very likely not natty, but even with steroids your average human would have a very hard time doing what he does.

Of course it's all fiction, but still good inspiration.

I just had 4 pieces of pizza and two pieces of a cookie thing from papajohns.

Then I smoked a cigarette and now I'm sitting here with Veeky Forums open on one mintor and Casey Neistat autoplaying vlog videos on my other monitor

P- 5x5 bench
-5x5 incline dumbbell
-3x8-12 on dip machine
-3x8-12 on decline press machine
-something for tris (skull crushers, cable push thingy, ext)
-finish with various cable flys for burn out

Pull
-5x5 diddlies
-5x8 heavy seated row
-3x8-12 lat pull down
-3x8-12 wide grip row
-various bicep and forearm exercises

Legs (also shoulders, I know, long day but I like it)
-5x5 squat
-5x5 OHP
-3x8-12 front squat
-3x5 slow controlled and heavy half raises
3x6-8 leg press
Various shoulder exercises

Kettlebells and calisthenics (sort of, weighted pull-ups/chin-ups and dips). I used to go to a gym but I moved to a different place and the local gym only has a yearly subscription. Hopefully I will be moving again soon. I miss deadlifts, it's the only truly irreplaceable exercise. Kettlebell deadlifts are gayer than this place.

Currently running the Russian Bear with kettlebell work mixed in the off days.

going to start my first cycle of steroids next week, figure in 5 years ill be somewhat close

Bro-split plus keto. I don't really have a goal in mind, but all of my former classmates are fat pieces of shit so I won't have to do too much to go beyond that.

This is pretty much my old routine, I can tell you straight away it's shit.

There's not enough frequency for anything.

What are your stats? I can almost 100% guarantee your bench press is insanely weak.