If you were an Olympic gold medalist, would you trade all of your gains and hard work to become a fuck doll?

If you were an Olympic gold medalist, would you trade all of your gains and hard work to become a fuck doll?

What would I gain from that?

No but if I was a silver medalist....

Wealth and the kind of household name slutty well known actress/model/celeb type fame that she didn't get as an olympian?

In case you didn't notice, former olympians don't get shit in the way of money nor do they get much in the way of fame or prestige after they leave the stage.

She'll be getting her brains fucked out by some football playing/model/actor chad or jamal and posing half naked while doing some almost physically impossible bit of physical contortion on instagram.

Best part is that she'll drive young women and teen girls into wanting to be gymnasts and becoming physically active. She'll do more for women's olympic gymnastics then that one chick who broke her foot.

Teh truth - I thank you for it.

Tbh she isn't even that good looking.

>former olympians don't get shit in the way of money nor do they get much in the way of fame or prestige after they leave the stage

yeah, just look at klokov

>Have a gold medal
>Get all the premium dick and weed I could ever want
>Never worry about money

Downside:
>Some people on the Internet disapprove

I'd be offended that you asked me the question

>while doing some almost physically impossible bit of physical contortion on instagram.

Except that would never happen, injuries basically ruined her body

No. You go down in the record books forever if you win a medal. If liberals don't disband the Olympic games because they are competitive and not everyone wins, your name will be recorded until humans themselves cease to exist.

>gold medalist
vs
>having mental illness and getting fucked

klokov is a brand for himself. he did something after his competing days.

Who is this Olympic level semoness demoness?

>Never worry about money
you don't know much about actual Olympians, do you?

She was probably always a slut. I mean she's a teenager in the post internet age.

>tfw you will never stretch her so wide in the olympic village and fuck her senseless every night

She's not a gold medalist, she's a slut that reddit and 9fag made famous

Yes

she won silver, thats why she got famous, because of her disapointment face

>not keeping all your gains/hard work AND being a fuck doll
literally never gonna make it

are people this delusional or am I just falling for top tier bait? Imagine Klokov wasnt as reasonably attractive as he is, do you honestly think he would have had this much success?
A short, disfigured bald guy with the same max lifts, medals but without whatever "personality" is attributed to Klokov. Are you convinced someone else could make money off of it the same way Klokov does? Be reasonable, there's more to Klokov than just his clean and jerk