I'm getting some gains and started a tinder but I don't get any matches

I'm getting some gains and started a tinder but I don't get any matches.

Also tinder general, post stories, profiles and tips.

>has 100m
>tries to buy gf for 10k

I have got a couple of matches which is nice, but then I realised I have no idea what to say to them. Being a fat recluse in my late teens / early 20s means that my social skills are non existent.

I feel like a fraud

He didn't get rich by throwing his money around you know.

I don't think he gets many matches with a bio like that.

>Hey this guy is making me feel bad for using this dating app! I'm going to swipe right!

What the fuck? Why didn't the normie respond

We were having normie conversations before this. Does he think I'm on tinder to chit chat? Virtual pen pals? No thanks.

>waiting only 12 hours before responding with autism

ya blew it

perhaps he's busy

Are you gay or what? What the fuck

You fucked up!

While this is edge to rival that of glorious nippon steel you're a moron if you think this person expects to actually find a gf with that bio.

>I'm just gonna get a tinder to show everyone who's really right in this society.

More like:

>I'm just gonna get a tinder to show my friends (internet) how woke I am cause I fully understand social dynamics.

Guys an autist either way but he knows he ain't gettin laid.

I took a faceapp of myself as a girl and put it on tinder. 30 matches already, but nobody is talking first

Aka make a fun message and see what happens

>oh this guy doesn't look too good - lets in match him real quick

i just moved to a new city and i have zero friends besides some co-workers i talk too at my new job.
is it okay to have an profile just full of selfies?

i just work 9-5 then hit the gym and sleep lol. besides buying more food for gains i never go out.

>make tinder last night
>2 matches so far
rate my bio.

forgot pic

greentexting m8

Yea what the actual fuck

>being this autistic and tryhard

what do you suggest i put in it?

also added this bad boy to my tintin lmao!

What a fucking retard.

Sorry fag I've been superliked and called cute by chads

Confidence is silent bro, this is just sad

>Greentexting on Tinder

Delete all of it except
>6'5
Enjoy fucking 6/10s

i'm the CHAD in the picture..
it seems like i got all of you abit rustled?
it's not my fault i was born with genetics like this :S

what should i add in my bio?

Didnt you post in another thread?
Still talking with this beta?

kek

Tinder is a huge confidence boost for me
Fucked 4 girls already
Probably got an std too

>convo dies
>send 'pls respond'
>she actually does

kek

everytime

ayo i seen this before too

5 Picture Principle.

>you and your vehicle
>you and your friends
>you shirtless but in a natural setting
>you and a pet/niece/nephew
>you dressed up for an event

No selfies. No phone cameras.

Wrong
1. Pic of you with an animal
2. Pic with girls
3. Shirtless pic outside
4. Be attractive

Mine is
shirtless pic outside
strongman comp pic
pic at festival with friends
pic from when I did cheerleading
playing rugby
works p well

We're good guys. Apparently he was busy. We talk every night soo it was just a little too sus that we didn't talk at all last night.
No I'm obviously not gay.

HAHAHAHA he got you good

Girls don't read

>beta female

Women hate people who tell them the truth.

It's gotta be bait

I dont understand this /r9k/ tier mentality

how can you fault someone for going for the best option when there are many options available. theyre not being "too picky" if they dont fuck a 6 if they can get a 8, its just the obvious thing to do

Yeah, pretty much. Don't act like you wouldn't want a beta gf that makes you food, only talks to you, would only fuck you, and supports your Veeky Forums life. :p

Im jelly of the guy in the picture because i cant get beta girls to keep wanting to talk to me. However i did have an experience with a beta girl when she wouldn't stop texting me about stupid shit like her family problems and trying to get me to get involved in a convo when i obviously didn't. so i just stopped responding to her as i didn;t want to make her feel bad by saying fuck off or something. Im not that mean..but really. i dont think that guy is interested in you, he is probably trying to chase another girl on that same app, you are making it too easy for him, you must be a solid 5/10 or something, not being mean but just trying to analyse the situation

I'm able to get matches and make the move from talking to getting a number to saying something like lets hang out at the beach.
But where do I go from there? Is this a good strategy I just want sex? How do I go from doing something like going to the beach/getting coffee to fucking?
Also whats with all the dumbass stoner college girls.
>do you smoke?
>no
>oh I don't think we are a good match then

like wtf your whole life is smoking?

I actually had a ton of success till got the qtgf

Bio was
"I take really hot showers to practice burning in hell"

If you're trying to fuck make your profile and converstaions reflect it

all college girls want to do is smoke weed and fuck and watch netflix

a girl asking you if you smoke is her saying that she wants you to come round and smoke with her which will potentially lead to sexx or cuddling or whatever fam00000

they get mad because they arent even close the the "best" or "good" options

of course every guy wants the prettiest, nicest girl they can find too, but some guys get insecure when girls say the same

Going in fellas wish me luck

if dubs this goes well

No I just think he's an extreme normalfag that has never met anyone off tinder and downloaded it for shits and giggles. Now that it's going somewhere he's probably sketched out but he's going through with it anyways because YOLO. He is in law school to become a defense attorney though so he might be busy with that right now.

Pic related. Solid 5. I'm stoned in that picture though.

what if I cant smoke weed though? I am on probation and get tested. Do I just say yeah and then don't when I get there or what? I assume the girl would be expecting to get smoked out too

Gaze and behold

How about this cold open

what do fellas? seems like a decent response

Er, muy busy you shit.

autismo

kys skinny nihilist

L O N D O N, me on the left etc.

>fresh cut straight out the salon bitch
>take a nice pic, old one was really bad in comparison
but... I still won't get decent matches I'm afraid because I live in a small boring town...
I spent a few months in China and man it was a completely different world. A dozen matches everyday, I miss it...

Oh my gosh and a smiley I think I'd move on desu.

btw this is my profile I get 3-5 matches a day with some pretty decent 7/10 qts

>on probation?
Not a problem, just smoke spice, they don't test for spice, smoke spice, tell her it's weed, she wont know the difference. I mean she might when the walls start melting and she's convinced your satan but this is a tinder chick so you were probably going to use her and toss her like a human tissue anyway

fucking hate when girls do that shit

>genetically blessed
>that face
>parkinsons

which one is it, blurry buddy?

is height really important to put on a profile?

bacne and gyno? you juice to look like THAT?

AHAHAHAHA

How do I know if a girl is looking to hookup/date or just trying to stroke her ego?
Just straight up ask what she's looking for or nah?

last weekend i drove 2 hours at 1:30 in the morning to have sex with an asian girl.

i arrived at her campus at 3:30am, and she skateboarded to my car because she needed to show the guy at the gate a student ID. We went to her room. we made smalltalk for a bit, then started making out. I took her shirt off, then started sucking her neck and her tities and she got horny, told her to give me head. probably got the best bj in the world for 2 minutes, she deepthroated me with ease and sucked my balls too.

I had to take a leak, and then came back. She said "why you go limp!?" and I was stunned, my dick wasn't working. IT was around 4am. then I asked her to blow me again, and I couldn't get hard. She was getting mad said "why you limp!?" and I said "hold on, ill do it myself". So i'm sitting there jerking off my limp dick and she says "this is weird" and im like "yeah, well oh well. it's getting late", and I get out and leave. Open my phone and she unmatched me on tinder and snapchat lol

i couldn't get hard because i had had 7 beers earlier in the day ,adderal, and jerked off earlier.

I drove 2 hours back home and fell asleep to the sun rising.

overall i dont know what to think, at least I have a funny story to tell now.

Idk if you have a strong height I think its worth it to put it on there.
Not some faggy shit like "im that tall guy you always dream of (6'3")" cause that makes it seem like its super important to you
If you just throw the numbers on I doubt it will have a negative effect because it makes it seem like you are just letting potential matches know your height without bragging

See She will forget about you if she finds someone taller.

Trips of truth

Dubs decide what I say

>How do I know if a girl is looking to hookup/date or just trying to stroke her ego?
when she agrees to meet you face 2 face

>tfw biggest case of yellow fever and no asians around here
you should have done it for me bro ;_;

That sometimes works, if they're fat it definitely works

There is a Veeky Forums snapchat group? Wtf i want in

lmao rekt by a gook

another one give me something good to say to this slut

I dont know if this is for or against what I said t b h

do you support or deny the wizard revolution user?

come 2 brazil

All these threads show me how lucky I am for being gay. Just thinking about all the shit and work you have to do to impress a girl for 20 minutes of fun makes me feel sorry for you.
I guess women will only stop being so shitty the moment men can have babies or sex robots are cheap and functioning.

"How about we meet up and get the show started"

>how can you fault someone for going for the best option when there are many options available. they're not being "too picky" if they dont fuck a 6 if they can get a 8, its just the obvious thing to do
It's not that they do it, It's the attitude they cop about it. Women like this will actively despise or pass on perfectly good non loser tier men and even willfuly 'beta-ize' them; making them "lower" than they actually are or at least themselves, for any nebuluos reasons at all. And when they do it's not that it's something that's wrong with them and the fact they've got they're heads up there ass, it's all the men; otherwise these women would have to actually introspect and reelect on they're actions and maybe even try to be pleasant to be around. And that's not even getting to the ones who pass on decent guys for actual criminals or drug dealers.They can do it all they want, but they don't have the right to be hypocrites about it. Not wanting a stuck up whore's reasonable, not /r9k/ teir.

Do I put it if it falls short of 6'0 by half an inch?

You couldve at least satisfied her. you sound like a jerk.

then just put 6 ft, you probably are with shoes on anyway and no woman will call you out on being a half an in shorter...

"People called Romani they going house?!"

theres a difference between passing on someone and bullying/making fun of someone. you sound like youve bought the /r9k/ kool-aid because people doing that shit in real life doent happen often, and if it does its because that person is a bully, not because theyre a woman

as for choosing criminals over decent guys, you make it sound like they were given an ultimatum beetwen the two and chose the wrong option. when in reality they chose the criminal because they wanted to (pretty stupid imo but its their business) and if he wasnt around, she still would go for the good guy

I agree that if your not interested in those types of girls its reasonable, but the guy in the original tinder post wasnt avoiding girls he didnt like, he was putting some dumb shit out there for them to see

How many pictures do I need for my profile? I don't have any available and I don't have 5 ideas of pics I can take myself where it looks like I'm doing something.