So first time in fit... What would be the fastest way to lose weight?

So first time in fit... What would be the fastest way to lose weight?

Also I find motivation the hardest any tips?

Read the sticky.
Read the sticky.
Read the sticky.
Read the sticky.

Better diet, intermittent fasting, rowing, kettlebell training and walking at least 45 minutes a day.

Also spend time on shitty fitness websites and watch related YouTube channels for motivation. Know that people before you succeeded. And be patient. Good luck brah.

Appreciated

>image search: 0 results found
Fucking disgusting body m8. Pale, flabby, and pimpled. Why do fat people have disgusting skin?

Cut your legs and arms off. That is the absolute fastest way to lose weight.

Did you shave your dick just for the picture? so sexy Omg....

Drink black coffee and water. With black coffee you shit often and water kills your hungry feels.

Chop your legs off

>Also I find motivation the hardest any tips?
Look in the god damn mirror you fat slug. Look at that fat little mit on your tiny cock, it looks like a toddlers hand.

You look like a giant baby, you fat fuck.

Keep it shaved mrs likes it

Why are you in a coffin?

Ummm, it's a bath?

How fat is she?

eat less you stupid fat idiot

Don't try to do it fast, it's hard as fuck and probably why you find motivation so difficult. Just go on a 500 cal daily deficit and stick with it

She's about 40 kilo less than me

Mix up one part chainsaw grease to one part dish soap and then combine with a blend of petrol pre-saturated with polystyrene. Combine all of this with a 1:1 blend of kerosene and ethanol, at 2parts petro-styrene to 1part kero-ethanol.

Then soak your best suit in a bucket of this mixture.

Get dressed.

And enjoy a last cigarette.

The pounds will literally melt off your figure!

Learning about nutrition helped me tremendously. You don't have to count every single calorie, just be aware of what you eat. After a while it becomes like a game. For what it's worth, I was a bit thinner than you but very fat nevertheless and dropped about 35kg in one year and a half. Once you reach that sweet spot, you get to actually enjoy food and binge every once in a while. And if you get into lifting, as a former fat slob you never have to work your calves and you can smirk at all the skinny bastards with chicken legs at the gym. It's a very pleasant feeling.

take a hacksaw and just saw all that flabby shit off your body. saw your arms and legs off. you'll lose weight fast?

in all seriousness, get on a balanced diet with a caloric deficit, stick with it, mix in some cardio and lifting. it really isn't rocket science my dude

You don't want to lose weight as fast as possible, because you will end up with some loose skin.

Do it slow and steady, ride a bike, lift, watch your diet and in a year or two you will be in awesome shape

>I find motivation the hardest
Do you want to continue to be fat? If not, then just keep dieting CORRECTLY (no meme shit)

Why do people post their fat, flabby bodies here? Are they masochists? Do they enjoy the ridicule? I just don't get it. Have some shame, Wilbur

Eat less

This tbqh. Eat less, eat clean, lift and find an activity you enjoy

that picture should be motivation

sitting in the bath tub when i use to be a fat fuck use to suck brahhh. less mobility and i felt like a fat swolen ball.

Why does your nipple look inverted