What are your best low calorie but still good food recipes Veeky Forums ?

what are your best low calorie but still good food recipes Veeky Forums ?

>inb4 autistic broccoli and chicken

you can still eat nice food and be lean, what have you got lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/food/recipes/lentils-and-spicy-sausages/
youtube.com/watch?v=618QsMaVXp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you can still eat nice food and be lean
you really cant

Yes you can

Egg whites
Apples
Grapefruit
Celery
Cucumber
Broccoli
Asparagus
Any leafy greens
Sardines
Cottage Cheese
Skyr
Kefir
Quark

Scrambled Eggs with any of the last 4 on a bed of leafy greens of choice with seasoning of choice = good meal

Tuna fit patties are great with different fish- I'll regularly blend any combination of
>Herring
>Mackerel
>Salmon
>Sardines
>Sild
>Pilchards
>Prats

With garlic, onion, veg of choice then serve them with more veg

Pic semi unrelated, what I've been eating while cutting past week

Yeah you can. Seasoning, spices, etc has almost zero calories. Healthy fats like olive oil, coconut oil, etc are good for you. White people food just sucks unless it's covered in cheese or bacon because snow niggers can't cook for shit.

Greek food, Spanish food, Italian (actual Italian not Italian Amerifat) food, South American, Carribean, Middle Eastern, East Asian cuisines are plenty healthy and tasteful.

Portion control fatlord.

t. retard who can't cook

nice info thanks

Tortilla with either ground beef or chicken in, with a hard boiled egg sliced on top, bunch of veggies. 800 kcal each, I eat twice a day. Lost 5kg in 40 days, going to Greece this summer. I want a six pack for the first time in my life.

Chicken and brocoli bro, that shit you listed is for fags

Add some sweet, sweet potato if you bulking.

Greek food, Spanish food, Italian food is "white people" food you stupid nigger.

>Greek
>Spanish
>Italian

>White

Nah dude

>muh /pol/

/pol/tards don't regard any of those ethnicities as white. My point stands.

"white" has traditionally meant germanic you faggot

mediterranean wasnt considered "white" for the longest time, nor should it. white is a shitty lazy term anyway, i dont know why people use it at all

>2017
>germany
>white

haha

>Germany.
>White.
Kek.

Ger·man·ic
relating to or denoting the branch of the Indo-European language family that includes English, German, Dutch, Frisian, the Scandinavian languages, and Gothic.

you fucking idiot you can eat everyday at burger king and still be lean. What is IIFYM and IF.

now let alone homemade food. you can literally eat whatever food you want even when cutting. also being lean =/= cutting.

Maintaining is way easier than forcing your body to lose weight.

>ask for nice recipes
>turns into a fucking /pol/ thread

fuck off

>white people posting in a cookie thread

Literally whats the point, we all know you subhuman savages eat your meat RAW with no SEASONING.. hahaa not even salt. Fucking hell. Just kill yourself please

#endracism2017

yes you can

learn how to cook. You'll be happier, be able to impress girls, and make it easier to stick to a diet if you're enjoying what you eat while staying in a deficit

Absolutely BTFO dubs of truth

t. faggots who never were in Germany

actors =/= chefs

All these chefs and still none of them or all of them combined can equate to based Ainsley

>the rest of the list is still a huge majority white with absolutely no blacks

wew lad

yfw you get rekt twice

They're still chefs you autist

Lol those arent whites specially shitskin spaniards. Kill yourself

I didn't say i was black bitch

They all cook either French or Italian food. Not white food.

pbs.org/food/recipes/lentils-and-spicy-sausages/

I cut the sausage or use ground sausage tho.

Beer-braised flank steak with veggies

INGREDIENTS
> 500g flank steak
> 1 bottle beer of your choice
> 1 onion, diced
> 3 cloves garlic, minced
> 1 stalk celery, diced
> 6 cups beef broth
> 2 tbsp oil of your choice (I use butter)

Rub your meat with salt and pepper generously. Make sure it's room temperature

In a pot, heat oil on medium heat until melted.

Brown the meat on all sides and remove from the pan.

Add chopped aromatics to the mix and sweat down, about 10 minutes.

Return meat (and any resting juices) to the pan.

Pour in the beer and beef stock.

Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer, allow to sit for 2-3 hours.

Makes food for 2-3 meals, macros for the whole thing are 140g protein, 64g fat. You can bring the fat content down by using less oil

Exactly .

Culture vultures much?

Imagine they were asked to make white food...a fucking toad in the hole...a fucking minced pie...a fucking stargazey pie..nah mate..leave it out yeah

btfo

Forgot to mention - after 2-3 hours, take the meat out of the pot and pull it apart. You can eat it as is but if you get yourself a bun, some mustard, and lettuce, you got yourself a dank sandwich

>garlic
>onion

Fuck off back to where you came from shitskin.

>haha whites cant into cooking
>best chefs in the world
>n-nah nah, eh, they aren't cooking actual white food !

you cant cook, onions and garlic are stables in most dishes. go eat a fucking salami stick or a baby you german cunt

> hurr durr boiled beef is the true nourishment of the aryan race

Fuck off kebab. Get out of our countries.

Fuck you too bitch. We are taking over. Soon being a white chef will be illegal. Whites will only legally be allowed to be a slave or sex slave. The caliphate rises. you can't stop it. so bend over and let me alpha muslim cock penetrate your submissive white shit hole.

Fine then. White people food, unless it's haute cuisine Michelin starred shit (which is generally unhealthy anyway), is shit.

Everyone else's food is just fine and healthy as well as tasty especially Mediterranean food.

I'm muslim bro. I was trolling the white people about their food sucking, then I pretended to be a white person, now I'm not sure who I'm trolling.

Dude im not even muslim i just started shit posting randomly in no actual direction then I started larping as a muslim at the end.

>Carribean
As a carribean, I have to disagree there.
While we do use a lot fresh ingredients, we saturate the food with oil/fat and seasoning/salt.

Other wise, yea, pretty healthy.

>twaróg
I think it's quark in english- the non-fat version is the absolute cheap protein source for me
>3 boiled egs cutted into small pieces
>non fat greek yogurt or kefir
>a bit of olive oil
>a couple of radishes
>green onion
>onion
>salt and pepper
Mix together until you have a thick paste
You can put it on some good bread or just it like this with some raw spinach. I love it as supper with some black tea.

>shakshuka
youtube.com/watch?v=618QsMaVXp8

I also make a lot of wild game meat in some polish style recipes because my father is a hunter

I've eaten the same dinner for close to a month now and I'm not getting tired of it.
basically fry some mushrooms and a carrot in butter, throw some water and kale in there towards the end, eat with a boiled egg, cottage cheese and "guac" (just salt, avocado and garlic).
Also only takes like 10-15 mins

> twarog

this sounds delicious. I'll give it a try. Thanks Polanon

What's the meat tho.

no meat in it

It's Mediterranean food, given that 'white food' is shit wording, he generally meant Amerifat/Britcuck food

>eating the same meal constantly for weeks or months
Well that's one way to get some kind of deficiency

>It's a thread were mongrels tell Europeans who is white

>shakshuka

Mah nigga

Idk, I like sausages and taters.

thats american food, not real white people food. real white people food is pickled herrings and mustard and rye breads, beet stew etc.

no problem, the shop versions are usually pretty bland in taste not like the homemade version.
But doing it my way it's top notch