Cryptos are a meme. I made around 800K this year. But guess what? You can't fucking withdraw money...

Cryptos are a meme. I made around 800K this year. But guess what? You can't fucking withdraw money. No US bank is letting me lock my profit.

Don't fall for this meme. It's just a massive scam. You cannot exit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7dxJmhG
bitcoincommodities.com
discord.gg/QtTD4ue
discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you dont need to withdraw 800k all at once dumb nigger

it's a shame to be able to withdrawal $7777 every week

Send me some BTC, I'll be sure to withdraw them for you and send them to you via bank wire, are you in?
1E3pfUuxXAoEjmHDxqKP7CEfThgQx1HpdD

you don't have to pay taxes on what you don't withdraw, wtf are you doing

please since you cannot withdraw

can i have one of those juicy btcs? it would change my life man

1E6nX36mL6WjWp5KizyZmD7aek7b4V2Ue6

keep accumulating, it'll be easier to cash out in the future

Make more here

discord.gg/7dxJmhG

I don't understand? Send from GDAX to your bank?

Why can’t you withdraw what happens?

bitcoincommodities.com

Yeah dude's lying. Easy smeasy lemon squeezy to cash out on GDAX.

Sent 100k

I try cash out 50 bitcoins my bank say sorry sir your coins are worthless BITCOIN SCAM DO NOT TOUCH

Why are you a retarded fuck? Cash out on Gdax or local bitcoins or any fucking exchange. Or make a fucking company and withdrawal more. Or better yet increase that IQ to the double digits and you can figure this shit out yourself.

Do you have degenerative brain condition? That's the only explanation for being so stupid. You cash out to an exchange on fucking GDAX or Bittmex or Poloniex or Kraken where someone pays you dollars you idiotic boomer. Then you send dollars to a bank. Increase your IQ to the double digits or stfu lying sack of shit.

BURGERS BTFO
AAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I withdrew 100k easy to my chase account. With Gdax.

just send it over to me. i'll manage that for you. swissbro here.

1JEKQcZLhMNHnnGfmpg6LtA1Kk5srnsmPv

You would be the first person to help me in my life

lol look at that piece of shit in the picture. is gonna be so funny when more jews get gassed

sell to gold, cash out your gold.Why can't you just cash out btc to fiat on gdax and then make a bank transfer? wtf is the problem?

There's at least 50 ways to do this if you don't mind losing a few percentage points in the conversion. Pretty sure OP is just FUDing the newfriends

discord.gg/QtTD4ue lol

sent it to me then if thay are useless for you
1AYefZAMXrdEMW4xz82LjYBPn7A1n5fdic btc

Ill buy the whole lot with gold. No need to identify yourself. I actually can facilitate this. Your money will be safe.

I had no problem withdrawing from Coinbase (to PayPal) as well as Bitstamp (wire transfer)

Not sure what’s wrong with you?

TD Sequential indicates it would be wise to go short on BTC if the next 30 minute candle is green. Its gonna hit 9 in both the 30 minute and 1 hour. Don't attempt to hold for more than 3 candles after.

discord.gg/tUZVSCv join the p&d

man send it to me I'll withdraw it here and send you to on paypal ( with a 5% fee )

Everyone is saying this, but I mean it. Whatever the amount, it would be just enough for me.
Even 0.02.

16MpfW9k7yrqTy8VAMPy7DxNzkvz4y4QSv

Thanks Tone Veys

It's called LocalBitcoins idiot. Hope you have fun shopping for a nice safe to store your cash.

I might be able to help. Ever thought of eCommerce? you can buy your own "products".

Set up an online shop

give me your money, i will appreciate it

>1 post by this ID

you've all been bamboozled.