Tfw birthday

>tfw birthday
>11 posts on facebook
>every year there are less and less of them

At least leg day was ok

NYPB faggot

Happy Birthday, user

We're all gunna make it

Happy birthday user. Go to the local watering hole and find an ugly girl to flop around on top of

Happy birthday user

Happy Birthday day user.

Just think about it. The reason there is less and less is because they are all turning the frogs gay.

>31
>birthdays aren't happy days anymore

>caring about people wishing you a happy birthday.

Fuck you normies

>find an ugly girl to flop around on top of
Don't do this, you'll just end up hating her and yourself.

Happy Birthday user

Then make some friends you idiot

Go to your country's army. you will make a shit load of friends that you can safely say that they are your family. Also, Happy Birthday.

Is that you? Can you do timestamp

>Caring about the fake wishes strangers give you on the internet

I went from 40-50 HBs to about 5 once I decided to make my bday not visible (which includes notifications now not being sent). It's better this way, because those HBs are the ones that matter.

Living life in the spirit of "notches on mah belt" is sad and pathetic. Don't measure happiness on number of HBs, number of times you got laid, number of microplates added to your low bar skwat etc. Step it up.

Also drop socmed and other timesinks like Veeky Forums, lift only 3 times a week and use the extra time to take up a social hobby.

Pareto's law (aka 80/20)
How to win friends and influence people

These are my birthday gifts to you. Happy birthday faggot, you just went to ~20ish with this thread.

Do you feel twice as happy now? No? It's because we are strangers too, like 90% of your FB friends. Now you know I am right.

Get well soon.

Is this the depression thread?

>check ex gfs Instagram 10 minutes ago
>she's getting married

I feel physically ill, I'm literally shaking.

cuck

The thing i thought i have friends, group of 7 guys i usually hang out and we call each other friends but even they didnt even call or text me. Even my friend whom ive known for 10 years and called my bestfriend just posted "happy bday". Fuck them. I guess i just have my gf and my family

THANK YOU

Happy Birthday mang

Btw, stop giving a fuck about social media, no one fucking cares, talk to people in real life, they will like you more for this than fkin giving them validation through social media

Social media is making everyone cucks and ignorant narcissists, STOP CARING ABOUT PEOPE ONLINE AND START CARING ABOUT PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE

Lmao Facebook. Are you a woman?

I am laughing at you.

THANK YOU

>People remember his birthday

are you a girl? fucking hell. kys.

>scrolling through birthday messages on Facebook
>why did this guy say happy birthday twice?
>realise the first was from my previous birthday and nobody posted on my wall for 365 days

THANK YOU

>Not moving your birthday back by a week a day before on facebook to avoid this

Top pleb

>complaining that 11 people wished you a happy birthday
That's 11 more than zero, you fucking ingrate, you treat your friends with some goddamn respect if you want to keep them.

Ha did you actually save that picture from that other thread. My joke wasn't that funny.

>get 20 messages on my last bday
>feel sad cos that's like 5% of my total friends
>realise I posted to like five of my friends' walls on their birthdays
Ooops, swings and roundabouts I guess.

Happy birthday OP, glad you managed to get to the gym.

THANK YOU

Does anyone actually use the main fb site that much anymore? e.g. reading your feed and posting to walls.

I use it a lot for Messenger still (alongside WhatsApp) but the main client is total trash now imo. My feed is just videos that aren't funny and a bunch of advertisements for shit I've already bought or looked at.

>happiness affected by a bunch of faggots not wishing you happy birthday

The majority of people suck and are stupid, the sooner you realise this the sooner you can stop letting them affect how you feel.

iktf, goes from double digits to single digits which consist of your relatives

Bruh, I feel you. You must NOT have any contact or see anything about her. You musn't. Delete her everywhere, block all contact, become dead to her, and make her become dead to you. It's important, I talk from experience. I know the physical pain that comes from it. The only thing that helps is to basically remove any trace of her.

Don't think about it, just do it NOW. There's nothing to laugh about, and this is the best solution. Never ever check on her, never get someone to check on her, fuck all that.

THANK YOU

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

>tfw you give a shit about your friends but they dont give a shit about you

Why live

Happy Birthday - you know where you truly belong user :)

I don't.
Messenger is all ya need

THANK YOU

>he gets birthday post

On my 18th birthday i had only one person bother posting and that was my friend from runescape

Move on, bro. She's not worth it anymore.

dont do that shit bro, nothing good comes of it

t. been doing it drunkly for like 7 years

desu ive thought about skipping birthdays coz it feels like any other day to me and im not in the mood to celebrate shit that doesnt really matter

Why torture yourself?

Just think. Everytime you look at her Instagram and get the feels she is off enjoying herself and not thinking of you. It's time you did the same

This is how my 30th went

>no freinds
>go to the pub on my own
>sit there and talk to nobody
>sudenly the batman appears from the kitchen carrying a birthday cake
>walks toward me and starts singing happy birthday
>everybody joins in
>suddenly filled with absolute dread
>has somebody set me up for birthday cake?
>pls no
>bartender passes me and delivers cake to table next to me
>everybody cheering and laughing with the birthday girl
>filled with overwhelming feelings of relief and sadness simultaneously
>get up
>leave

I know that feel

It's an insignificant one you scrote

Happy birthday user. Hang in there we're all gonna make it!

>Not knowing who the MASTer is.

Kys

I disabled the ability for people to see my birthday on FB this year because it got too depressing.

>THANK YOU

>he thinks 11 is bad
Best I got was 3 and this year I didn't get none.

>11 posts on facebook
Is this 2007? Who uses Facebook any more...

Do what i do and remove your birthday from Facebook and laugh your head off when literally NO ONE fucking messages you even though everyone knows your birthday is always two days after your uncles and you've shared many joint birthday partys with him.

Thank you

Is it just me or popularity of facebook recently has gone down? Id rather browse instagram

Got 27 this year :)
Up from only 10 the year before
And 0 the year before because I accidentally made my birthday private

Should've asked for a party hat

yerh bad dat fat bish only gon get bigger if she keeps eaten bossmans cake

How ?

What do you mean

THANK YOU

also happy bday, just keep the gains comming

my birthday is in a month and i already know nobody's going to remember. i also don't have Facebook so that won't do any good. happy birthday though

you don't got facebook? why?

writing happy bdays on facebook is the most beta thing to do (nowadays). youre pretty much facebooks bitch

if you want to wish happy birthday say it in person or send a message

FB birthday wishes are fucking meaningless anyway. The site literally tells you to go fucking congratulate somebody on their birthday, it requires 0 effort from a person.

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Depression general?

I want to open up my wrists with a razor blade in tne bath but too much of a coward even for that

Im in a bretty cool group. Although I had to close my account and im worried it may have had a downfall during my absence

Removed some of my personal data on facebook. No birthday notification for several years and I love it. Fuck you and your insincere birthday wishes

Are you 12 or a woman? If not you're a faggot

Fuck goal body rigth here idc if i need roids

THANK YOU

women have the luxury of sitting around and waiting for any dude to come around though

THANK YOU

>Not being happy for not eating that piece of shit cake that was going to fuck up your diet and progress.
Btw i have a birthday Party coming soon that i cant skip , been thinking of excuses for not eating all those disgusting carbs , wut do.
>B-But user pls have a slice of cake , its just one time ! Omfg you're disrespecting me !

>Autism: the post

THANK YOU zyzz bird