Ask a guy who has had gynecomastia surgery anything

Ask a guy who has had gynecomastia surgery anything.

why do you post a thumbnail?

Lucky fucker, how long were you out of the gym after the op?

Show a before and after

how much did it cost and where you had it done

also this

why are you so insecure about such meaningless thing?

Not OP but when I had mine done like 2 months

so the Veeky Forums meme finally got to you?
well if it makes you happy

Shit resolution but that looks like suuuch a small improvement to go under the knife for

Says the guy who doesn't have gyno. OP i envy you, living with this shit is hell. Brb not wearing thin tshirts. Brb having all chest aesthetics ruined by puff puff pepperoni girl nips. Fml if I could afford the surgery I would get it, but I can't consciously put myself in more debt on top of school loans

You stupid fucking piece of shit you ignorant fuck face Google image gynecomastia there are different securities of it. Now look and fucking tell me how someone with bad enough gyno can wear thin/average clothing let alone take his shirt off for pool or swimming etc. Fuck you faggot I hate my gyno. FUCK YOU

Is there anything worse than being fat w/ gyno, that was my experience before lifting, gyno's still there and it's horrible but when I was fat it legit looked like I had female titties sometimes

Both of you faggots don't know he'll my gyno is way worse AND PUFFY NIPS. My can't days i need to work my chest more despite benching 225 for reps.

Yeah, unless you have it you'll never understand. When you look better than 99% of the population but can't flaunt your aesthetics because you have fucking tits. can't wear thin shirts or white, having to flick your nips before you take off your shirt, choosing to wear a hoodie in summer. You fucking screb.

Living in eastern Europe free education get my surgery done from my medical insurance still pretty bad tho my now ex gf said it doesn´t look much better only my nipples can´t get erect anymore

>Is there anything worse than being fat w/ gyno,
yes, having low body fat with gyno

then it looks even worse, because your nips look like fucking mountains

did you only get the gland removed?
making the aureola smaller is also pretty important if you had bad gyno

>gynecomastia
>meaningless
I am 15% body fat and literally have bigger boobs than a girl i know ,it's almost pure breast tissue according to the doctor and puffy nipples

If you are seriously worried about that brah, you have fucking issues.

But if you have gyno you don't look better than 99% of the population

i really dont think so. I think a lot of people undermine the importance having a flat chest profile is when it comes to an aesthetically pleasing chest. Pic related

thats the fucking problem

There is a big difference in and Nobody would even notice the first one, especially girls

>Be right back not wearing thin tshirts.
>Be right back having all chest aesthetics ruined by puff puff pepperoni girl nips
What did he mean by this?
I've been seeing this lately and it grinds my gears as much as "mfw" without a reaction image

exactly how new are you?

my body is weird when it s warm I have pepperoni nips when its cold they become too small like 2 millimeters in radius

can i be saved

At least I can wear hoodies half the year

thats how it works user, if your nips are super hard your gyno doesn't look as bad

>Nobody would even notice the first one
are you fucking retarded or something? It's totally visible when you are wearing a shit and from a mile away it looks like there is something wrong.

i agree

Sorry had to go OP here,

Whoops

3 months before I started lifting again

Not doing that on my iphone

Costed me $2000 per nipple

It was fueling the depression I already had

I'm infinitely happier and much more confident in myself, scored a bunch of tinder dates with sex and have a gf as of now.

Not a picture of me

Life after surgery is infinitely better I promise you, it's been a year and a month now and I'm so happy with my decision

It does look pretty bad but mine was worse

Yes, tamoxifen 20mg per day for 2 months

Tfw dropped bodyfat to 7% and gyno looks worse than even.

Last time i went to the beach shirtless was ages ago and even then i had to superglue my nips so they wouldnt stick out so much.

i thought tomoxifin wouldnt help unless its AAS use induced gyno

so is any fucker itt gonna post their b4 and after pics?
come on faggots, you are anonymous anyway

tfw not sure if want gyno surgery in case I wanna go trapmode one day

Raloxifene helps a little better but gyno is usually a combination of lipo and glandular so it will help to some extent either way.

Surgery was my only option because I had all fatty gyno BUT when I tried tamox it worked for a month and shrunk it 40% from the gland I think.

i was thinking about trying yohimbine? Some anons keep recommending it as it apparently loosens fat in stubborn areas? Any knowledge on this?

Bearmode guys with hairy chests don't have to worry about gyno. Its covered by the floof.

yoholombine isn't really gonna help you with legit gyno, because it only helps to get rid of fat
it does nothing to gyno (i.e breast tissue)

if you are fat, gyno shouldn't be your number 1 priority
when you have lower body fat% your gyno operation will not only be cheaper as no major lipo will be required but also the surgery will be much less severe and you will recover way faster

kek hairy tits now I can t sleep

4 grand seems CHEAP. Did you have it done in mexico? Any recommendations? What was your BF% when you got the surgery?

what bf% is zyzz here

are your nipples still sensitive? Or you don't fell anything?

im not fat im . The reason i was wanting to try yohimbine was because im not entirely sure how much of my gyno is glandular and how much is chest fat. I want to exhaust all my options before dumping 5k into surgery . The thing is that there is a ton of conflicting information about estrogen blockers like tomoxifen working and others say that it doesnt work on pubertal gyno which is my case

I got it done in Nebraska, my BF was around 12% hydrostatically weighed at my university prior.

It's been a year and a month and no sensitivity anymore. After the first 6 months everything was normal. First 2 months really sensitive with fluid buildup on occasion. Didn't need drains though.

Also your nipples are numb because of nerve damage but it returns to full feeling eventually.

I mean but do you feel it the same way when someone lick your nipples?

ah ok.

Did you have gynecomastia surgery?

No

how the fuck did it take too long?

ive seen claims of good plastic surgeons that say 2 weeks to a month, did you also have lipo?

I have gyno but its more puffy nips than tits, im shredded and its just that nipple poking that annoys me so i wouldnt need to get lipo since theres not even fat to suck off
fuck, my biggest fear in the surgery is actually the off time

1-2 weeks and I was back to work, if you are talking discomfort that lasts up to 6 months then the numb nipples go away after about 7-9 months. I'm fully recovered at a year and a half.

jeesus Christ u guys take this gyno thing way too far. I understand its a legit problem with some people but most of you make what is a minor issue into some kind of life-ending dilemma

>Combine with caffeine
>Don't combine with stimulants

>Smilingniggaquestionmarks.jporg

post pics? maybe you should start estrogen

You're on a board about fitness, where the overwhelming majority of the populace here are obsessed with body sculpting to attain ideal physiques, and you're confused as to why people are aggravated at how they will perpetually have semi-tits no matter how shredded they get? Go back to /b/.

Just cut your nipples off dude. You don't need them anyway.

this his so close to home made it to 30 years old doing this shit.

just got it dont 2 months ago..

thank god its over

its not fat, puberty gyno is cartilage

>puberty gyno is cartilage
>t. didn't pass biology

this looks hot, if anything

No idea either. I had mine done 6 days ago. The doctor told me I could go back to lifting whenever I felt up for it, as long as I rest a few days. I'm counting on getting back on it after 14 days.
I'm guessing the recovery period varies depending on how severe your surgery was. I had a fairly small case (I was guessing the gland would have less volume than a golf ball, I was pretty shocked to see the glands that came out were more like 2½ golf balls, each).

Has anyone here had any success with Evista or something similar?