>24 yo khv
>no girl ever showed interest in me, not even the ugly or the fatty ones

How live /fit ?
Lifting doesnt help as it used to

what makes you think you deserve a gf?
do you even put work into getting a gf?

>khv
>kingdom hearts version
Maybe if you stopped playing autistic video games and talked to women youd get a gf

I'll consider being your gf if you post a pic. Maybe the reason you're single is because you don't keep up with facial aesthetics.

i just... can't. I guess i will stay like this.
Dont play with my feelings please

>no girl ever showed interest in me

That must suck. You never even like held the door for a girl at a gas station and she called you sweetie, or had some cashier milf flirt with you or nothing? Or like some girl that just met you tells your friend that she thinks you're hot? Or you never drove a girl home from a party? Like nothing? Ever?

>"I deserve a girl just for being alive!"
Are you pic related? Anyway just KYS my man.

Chances are you're just too autistic to actually notice anyone looking at you in public, you're so dense they'd have to suck your dick before you got a clue.

People can smell the virginity on you. Stop acting so insecure

>pic related

The things you are talking about doesnt count as interest.
No girls ever asked my name or anything else its like i am invisible man with fit body like wtf is this ? When i am somewhere with friends i only talk to my friends. And with girls i always initiate the convesation and they after a while leave.
At this point i gave up looking for a gf until i see some interest but nothing happens....Feels bad man

Seriously though, post a picture so we can figure out what's going on. We can try to fix autismo but genetics cannot be fixed.

Ok, Elliot Rodger, have you tried approaching anyone?

And what do you think will happen if i send a pic ? I will get ridiculed by people here. My face is normal. My friends said to me that i am a good looking guy and should have a gf but....

i can send you my back pick tho if you want
I did. Last year at a party i asked the girl i like for a walk after the party as i saw her sitting there beeing bored. She said no and then i left and walked 2km on foot to home.

Try asking more than 1 girl every 2 years next time

Are you hideously ugly, obese or a manlet?

The cool thing about this place is that everyone's brutally honest. But fine, post a back pic then lols.

I had a few girls interested in me last year, but ultimately they stopped talking to me and I felt like an idiot. Now I miss the feeling of someone liking me, maybe it would be better to never experience it.

I decided that lifting is boring and I'm switching to thriatlon. Always wanted to do Iron Man in my life, maybe that's what you should do too.

height 6'07

At this point i gave up my dreams for a gf. Girls liking me something that i cant control soo....

Looool after seeing me even /fit stopped responding

I mean clearly you have a nice height and you're in good shape.. Soo.. It's just gotta be your face then. :p

>Lifting doesnt help as it used to

Lifting is meaningless.

Lifting will only help you if you're completely fucked in more important areas (face/job/charisma/dick size). Or if you want to attract gays.

I realized this a long time ago.
I don't like bragging and when it comes to body mine is not perfect, but I'm naturally skinny and girls think I look ''toned'', add that with having a decent face and it's already halfway down.

I work as bartender and have been approached by a ridiculous number of girls (varying from 4/10 to 8/10) and ended up fucking some of them.

A bro who works with me is arguably more intelligent, makes more money, is actually fit - and yet, he doesn't get any girl to hit on him.

ok here it is MY FACE
This is 2 years ago before i got fit

>you're so dense they'd have to suck your dick before you got a clue.
yeah basically i started thinking maybe she likes me at the point where the asian girl was on my dick, before that i had no idea

try getting a less autistic haircut

Ok I saw the pic you can delete it. For one thing you should grow your hair out if you're not balding. Second, it doesn't look like you keep up with your face. Facial wash? Dental hygiene? Face lotion? Also learn to take better pics and don't post old ones if you're on tinder. If you're not, you should try it. It's interesting.

This pisses me off so bad, youre full of shit. This goes for all people both genders, if you arent some freak of nature, someone has probably been interested but youre too autistic and full of selfhatred that you cant get pass yourself and actually see that.
Grow up.

>face lotion

now don't try and turn the guy into a huge faggot

You look normal. But you should give yourself more sleep. You look fucking soulless in that one.

no interest whatsoever. Life sucks

Better than girls showing interest in you but not realizing it until it's too late. I wish they would just tell me directly. God Damnit

How can i delete this pic ?

try growing a beard

I tried . Doesnt help

Smile. You look like you have a bad case of resting bitch face.

its really fucking annoying when youre just having a beer and shes setting up the night by switching bar to see if you follow without clearly sayin i wan sum dik

btw what you guys think about tinder, is it worth making a profile in there if i dont give a shit about what women say but would wanna fuck?

Idont use tinder

I try smiling when i talk to girls but it doesnt help either. I just cant pretend being the super happy aloha guy

>22 yo kv
>despite plenty of girl showing interest in me, none of them were (even remotely) ugly or fat

How live /fit ?
Lifting never improved my personality

definitely

Of course she said no, dumbass. You asked a girl you met at a party if she eanted to go for a walk - in the middle of the night - with somebody she hardly knew.

Next time, try asking for a phone number and then texting her about getting coffee the next day. Rinse and repeat until coffee date.