Now I know a little bit about normie chicks but tell me about Stacy...

Now I know a little bit about normie chicks but tell me about Stacy. Ive only had one incredibly drunk Stacy makeout with me but thats it. Are they really out of reach if youre not Chad? And by Stacy I mean

>pretty and popular all her life
>not alternative in any way
>went to uni where she was in a sorority, athletic team, or just had huge social circles
>driven but it wouldnt matter anyway because nepotism would get her a good gig as long as she did the bare minimum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ro2VMsM1as
instagram.com/jaywittties/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The things I would do to them..

Are Stacey 10/10s?

Slowly on the way out of 3-months casual sex with a stereotypical Stacy from work. Thing about Stacy is she's hot and you'll fall in love, that's a given. But she'll let you down for the next big rig that rolls on by. Once you chill with a few Stacys their whole mentality is aggravating - life hands them everything so they have no motivation, differentiation, and they kinda reek of insecurity. Buyer beware

>slut behavior
>being Stacy

>pick one faggot

What would you do user

>stacy's are perfect no matter what for ever
>REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU MY ONEITUS IS STACY AND SHE IS PURE

what kind of jobs do Stacys get?

Sauce?

right Stacy
left Brooke

Assistant to a director of something important.

Nurse and Bio-something

No, I mean Stacies that don't study, so regular Stacies

Nurse

Who the fuck picked Stacy to be the name? Stacy is a fat girl's name.

Housewife of a millionaire

Nursing requires studying and you make more than the median income, the average stacy is not that intelligent

Someone post the Chadworth greentext

Probably nurse.

That's like saying Chad is a modest, humble and reserved man.

It should be Ashley or Jenny.

That's not what I would consider a Stacy, Stacys are whores who do drugs and party like 2-3 times a week and get shit grades, also no excercise. You're describing a successful girl.

you dont have to be intelligent to get any degree. you just need decent time management skills

Not really "difficult" to hook up with. But it's circumstantial, they aren't that common so you have to be in the right place at the right time and say the right things.

You have to view it from a woman's perspective. Like we view Chad.

Stacies don't have time management skills

I always thought the term was describing girls like the ones from Jersey Shore.

isnt stacying just boring as fuck?

you´re not even living you´re just copypasting a meme routine like a fucking robot

>you´re not even living you´re just copypasting a meme routine like a fucking robot

So, being a woman?

No those are just normie sluts. Stacy is the female equivalent to Chad. They are popular and successful despite partying more than most people

Stacys are fun for 2 or 3 months, but then you realize they have nothing much more to offer you than good looks and sex. Went through my fair share of Staceys in my late 20s/early 30s until I found one that had an IQ in the triple digits, a few common interests, and a worldview that extended beyond the Real Housewives TV show and wifed her.

>TL:DR - Stacey is fun in the short term; pain in the ass if you're in a LTR with one

Madison is more realistic

Stacey is 8/10 and up and fits OP's description

I do kind of feel for women and their narrow lot in life

still feel contempt for their ease of living though

hot stacies play games like a motherfucker because they're inundated with male options

I hate boring girls, I don't know how anyone can date a girl that hasn't done anything interesting with their life unless they're as boring as her.

Ashley J. Madison.

Where are they from? We don't have this where I live.

says the guy on Veeky Forums
>inb4 some autistic rambling about made up achievements

how does that tell you anything about me though

Just across the border, sven.

Smug

Wish I could tell you. Id wife the brunette

Courtney
Lauren

Fun fact. It was originally Chad & Trixie long before Veeky Forums even existed. Then Reddit make it Stacey Thundercunt.

I try not to worry about that. Dated a stacey being an internet fag. Sex was terrible. Girl version of a one pump chump. No sense of humor, no brain in general. Would rather get an average chick who works out and actually had to work to be hot.

Yeah.
I think I'm going to start using Trixie instead of Stacey.

That name reminds me of that shit song from way back in the day.

know a breh

most bishes have they phones cracked (dont ask me why)

spoiled

instagram full of pics with their girl friends (no selfies, very rare)

wear vsx yoga pants

never show up to class

n listen to drake

would never date em (srs) just fuk ther brains out

>Jenny

That's Jennifer to you, loser.

I'm surprised Stephanie never comes up in these threads.

Stacy is only slutty for Chad. She is very modest and reserved around YOU.

But then again that's the same with every girl.

one i know works at vicotria secret

she use to work at hooters

Too skinny.

I'm not sure what song you're referring to, but found this related gem.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ro2VMsM1as

Skip to min 2 or so

I dated what you could call a "Stacey", she was tall, fucking gorgeous, really rich, and also an athlete at my university, so she was treated like royalty by the school. The only reason I managed to get her was because I'm in a fraternity, I'm tall, and out of sheer coincidence we ended up in the same place on spring break after having met a week earlier.

One of my biggest issues by far for the longest time was being insecure. She was clearly more attractive than me, not to mention she was constantly around stud athletes. Her two ex-boyfriends were a baseball player who is going to the MLB, and a football player. I was pretty defensive of her initially, but you just kinda get over that stuff the more time you spend with them.

Hold their hands
What was she like in her mannerisms and personality? Did she take initiative in the sack? Do you think she changed you in any way?

instagram.com/jaywittties/?hl=en