He isn't riding the btc pump to $10k

>he isn't riding the btc pump to $10k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axm9C-82RE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much would you pay to pump that loli Veeky Forums? Personally I'd be willing to pay 5k USD, maybe more depending on some factors.

that's gross dude

I'll pay you 10 BTC, but you have to come to my house alone and unarmed to collect.

I ain't paying shit, she's 3D, I don't wanna go to jail man. You can escape tax fraud but not that shit

Depends how rich you are.

Rich enough to call her your precious little altcoin and draw your favourite shitcoin logo on her head while you pump her till she passes out?

What. The. Fuck. You are a sick man.

There are silicone dolls now about $1500 that look exactly like pic related you can pump the rest of your life bro

kek

.35 a pop or a few coins to own, depending on condition

Nothing beats the real thing, watching her innocence and pounding that prime pussy and watching her little toes curl, mmmm pure majic :^) I dream about it often. Lolis are the perfect breeding age.

What going on here?

Sorry, but that's hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=axm9C-82RE4

do the world a favor and kys

Nice try FBI

Anyway, it's going down again. It's like $6.15k right now.

they literally aren't

they literally can't breed

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

>If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her.
There are countries where Incest is legal. Just saying.

going back down now

will it stay over 6k this time? stay tuned