Why is it perfectly acceptable to hate short guys to the point of even wanting them genocided...

Why is it perfectly acceptable to hate short guys to the point of even wanting them genocided, while even commenting on fat women is a social death sentence?

> women
> logic

Theres your problem

Fat women can be fixed

Short guys will always be useless

I thought this thread was about bashing women, but now I feel worse because it isn't

Men are disposable. Women aren't. Women are wonderful-effect and all that. Society doesn't hold women as accountable as men and that's just the plain, damn truth.

You can argue, though, that women can't do anything about their disgusting fatness. I know a 23 year old fattie at work who hit on me, despite me being a manlet and she's like 2-3 inches taller. You would never believe she's only 23 if you saw her. Anyways, her gut is bigger than you and she's in her prime years. The time when women should get attention from men left and right.

If she's lacking the mental fortitude now to change her eating habits and adding 4 points to her attractiveness, then that truly is saying something. Not even mentioning the health and well-being benefits.

It's not though, I very openly rail against fatties and I've never had anything happen to me. People usually either agree and laugh, or try to debate. Never any ostracism.

Poetry. I browse Veeky Forums for these nuggets

Because women have always been held to a higher beauty standard than men - this whole "height shaming" thing is just their way of getting back at us for it.

This rant put a massive grin on my face, very entertaining, 10/10 would read again

this

there's a reason why women have not accomplished anything in this planet. They're dumb, they don't think or reason, only feel.

They're only flesh surrounding a pussy and must be treated as such.

>implying only women shame men for height
>implying it isn't because no man or woman can ever take a short man seriously

Those kind of bait posts are what is ruining Veeky Forums

Because nobody cares about a woman's opinion

Because PC culture has gotten out of control. Dark times are upon us.

>Men are disposable. Women aren't.

This is pretty much it - the cruel fact that underlies pretty much every social trend you see.

Sperm are cheap. Eggs are expensive. As a young man, you are less than dogshit unless you claw your way up toward success and make something of yourself.

In short, because men are hard-wired to white knight. It's an evolutionary thing.

Sperm is actually impossible to recreate and every experience men have affects that sperm.

On the opposite side, 100% viable human eggs can be created in a garage by a college drop out.

Artificial wombs are also easily created as well. And with us being able to completely control how the child grows and not have to worry about how emotionally and physically fit the mother is, we can ensure the creation of a perfect child.

>implying reproductive technology won't be banned in western countries

>Implying the cat isn't already out of the bag
>Implying the formula for 100% effective and safe and simple to reproduce male birth control pills isn't on the net right now.

Men are now 100% in control of their own reproductive ability and have options now.

>>Implying the formula for 100% effective and safe and simple to reproduce male birth control pills isn't on the net right now.
source?

No, noobs falling for them is.

Just kidding. 2008 is the real culprit. Fuck you doubleniggers

>women have not accomplished anything in this planet
you are retarded

>Implying I'm not the person selling sugar pills labeled as 100% safe and effective male birth control on the internet.

Prove me wrong faggot. I take your money now, your bitch takes your money later.

>Why is it perfectly acceptable to hate short guys to the point of even wanting them genocided, while even commenting on fat women is a social death sentence?
Because we abide by it and let it happen. Start speaking out and turn the tide like pic related

>redpill

All I read is "Im a massive fag".

stay triggered manlet

>the girls tend to be fatter
That sudden shift caused me to drop my phone from laughing

Girl here, most don't realize how shitty guys feel about it because you all don't say it out loud much. We just figured you got over it. Consider how easily it is made fun of as an indicator of how un-seriously we take it as an actual fault. Just like how you all shitpost about how you want some perfect qt, but really if an average girl with one or two good features was interesting, nice and paid attention to you, you would be over the moon. Anyhow, people who are over the top shitty about your height are garbage people anyway who evidently have never had a way to relate to that, they're just empty or projecting their own problems to vent. And why bother getting all sucked into negative thinking? Confirmation bias, if you believe it's a big deal it's all you ever see.

>Girl here

here we fucking go

Spotted the fatty

>Girl here
Manlets aren't girls

Also for frame of reference, my boyfriend of 8 years is 5'8 and is my best friend, and I think about his height once in a year, like if I have to put it on a form. We can share socks and shoes and shit and hang out all day and play gay vampire rpg's. He is an awesome thoughtful dude and gets along well with everyone. And those are the things I think about him when I think of him, not his height.

And now I'm leaving this thread so I don't get trolled, haha. Hopefully this was helpful to someone.

>because you all don't say it out loud much
I know one guy who made the mistake of telling his then gf how he felt about it, and now everyone gives him shit about his height. You're absolutely full of shit. Nobody gives a fuck if it's about height, but if you call someone ugly or fat you're the devil. Also if you're not devoid of empathy, you notice this kind of shit and "lol, we didn't know you took this serious" is the biggest cop out ever. And it's not about negative thinking at all.

Why is first post CONSISTENTLY and INFALLIBLY best post?

actually good post

Fpbp

>Artificial wombs are also easily created as well. And with us being able to completely control how the child grows and not have to worry about how emotionally and physically fit the mother is, we can ensure the creation of a perfect child.
This is where you take a left turn into tardism. Yes, viable sperm is so far impossible to synthesize, but you don't actually even need sperm at all, just about any chromosome packet will do, be it the core of a second egg or recycling a polar body, you just need a needle to pass the upgraded cellular membrane on an ovum.

But that's a minor point compared to the bizarre idea that we understand 100% of how the chemistry of gestation affects the fetus, how to optimize this process, how important the aural and natal visual stimuli are for fetal development, or how much variation in this process is beneficial to the development of an infant.

So no, it's going to be a long time before we can take that step, and it's likely that we'll need a madman willing to create almost infinite human suffering in the name of science to accomplish it.

fpbp

I'm perfectly happy telling fat people that they are disgusting when it is deserved. I don't give a shit if the world hates me for it