Why do people still deny that Generalplan Ost was real and Germans truly hated Slavs?

Why do people still deny that Generalplan Ost was real and Germans truly hated Slavs?

>Germans purposefully starve the people of Eastern Europe, destroy their towns, villages, and cities
>Murder the Polish intelligentsia (Operation Tannenberg, Intelligenzaktion, Palmiry massacre, AB-Aktion)
>Subject Soviet POWs to starvation, forced labor, and brutality that results in over 3 million of them perishing
>Begin "Germanization" of Poland by suppressing and trying to erase any trace of their history and culture, which included plans to completely restructure Warsaw.
>Enslave millions of innocent Soviet citizens to prop up the German war machine.
>Use propaganda to portray Russians as being inferior subhumans
>"Ukraine children need no schools. What they'll have to learn will be taught them by their German masters." - Gauleiter Erich koch
>"We are a master race, which must remember that the lowliest German worker is racially and biologically a thousand times more valuable than the population here." - Gauleiter Erich koch

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It makes the Nazis look bad.

They get their education from macro images with propaganda quotes. More importantly why does this map show Switzerland as part of NaziReich?

>strawman

Name me one person who denies Generalplan Ost

Himmler, 1943:

Russian soldiers on our side

>One thing is a matter of course in this war: it is better for a Russian to die than a German. If we use the Russians, then they must be mixed with Germans in a ratio of 1:2 to 1:3. The best thing is to use individual Russians; then you can drive with them in a tank. One Russian with 2 or 3 Germans in a tank, magnificent, nothing wrong. But you must never let one Russian meet other tank-driving Russians, otherwise the boys will conspire. But if you wish to have Russian-only companies for some reason, then be careful, gentlemen — and that is not just a thought, gentlemen, that is an order, gentlemen — they must have their informer apparatus, their NKVD, in this company. Then you can sleep in peace. Otherwise, this is one of the earliest warnings I've issued, take care that these sub-humans always look at you; they must always look their superior in the eye. It's like with animals. As long as an animal looks his tamer in the eye, he won't try anything. But have no doubt about one thing: he is a beast. We will able to utilize the Russians with this attitude; with this attitude we shall be superior to the Slavs at all times. But not with any other attitude.

>For the SS Man, one principle must apply absolutely: we must be honest, decent, loyal, and comradely to members of our own blood, and to no one else. What happens to the Russians, the Czechs, is totally indifferent to me. Whatever is available to us in good blood of our type, we will take for ourselves, that is, we will steal their children and bring them up with us, if necessary. Whether other races live well or die of hunger is only of interest to me insofar as we need them as slaves for our culture; otherwise that doesn't interest me. Whether 10,000 Russian women fall down from exhaustion in building a tank ditch is of interest to me only insofar as the tank ditches are finished for Germany.

Hitler really fucking hated the Swiss for being democratic and shit, there were plans for an eventual incorporation of Switzerland

Himmler:

Psychology of the Slavs

>And now, back to the Slavs! I consider it necessary to speak to each other about this once again. Whether it's Peter the Great or the late Czars, whether it's Lenin or Stalin, they know their own people. They are perfectly well aware that the concepts of "loyalty", "never betraying", "never conspiring", have no place in the Russian vocabulary.

>Whatever people may tell you about the Russians, it's all true. It's true that some of the Russians are fervently pious, and fervently believe in the Mother of God of the Khasans or someplace else, it's absolutely true. It's true that the Volga boatmen sing beautifully; it's true that the Russian of today, in modern times, is a good improviser and good technician. It's true, for the most part, that he's even a lover of children. It's true that he can work very hard. And it's just as true that he is stinking lazy. It's just as true that he is an uninhibited beast, who can torture and torment other people in ways a devil would never permit himself to think of. It's just as true that the Russian, high or low, is inclined to the most perverse of things, even devouring his comrades or keeping his neighbour's liver in his lunch bag. It's all part of the scale of feelings and values of the Slavic peoples. It's often purely a matter of chance which lot he draws; and to people who don't know the beast, he is often a very great riddle: what is the fellow up to now?

/pol/ is a board full of mentally ill, self-hating mongrels getting all their information from unsourced infographics.

>The Russians themselves know each other very well, and have invented a very practical system, whether it was the Czars with the Okrana, or Mr. Lenin and Mr. Stalin with the GPU or the NKVD. When four Russians get together, with little father, little mother, and their little children, not one of the 4 or 5 knows who is betraying whom at the moment: which one is the informer betraying the father now: is it the mother, or the daughter? And who, in return, is betraying them? In doubtful cases there may be two, even three, informers in this family. I am not exaggerating. This remark is entirely accurate with regards to the city. In the countryside, our comrades who have been over there in the East can confirm that there are still 20 or 30 NKVD informers and agents in every village, even after the withdrawal of the Bolsheviks. This ensures, to an absolute certainty, that no conspiracy can get started, because everything will still be reported to the top by means of this informer apparatus. Then comes the pistol or deportation, and that is how this entire people must be governed.

The only people who deny this are Slavs who want to be accepted by stormfags.

Himmler, Zhytomir 1942:

>"How did all Slavic, Polish, Russian and other nations? They - the typical product of mix of Nordic-Germanic remnants of the upper layer and lower layer."

>"This layer controls the Mongoloid bottom layer, and, gradually Nordic-German layer mixed with the bottom layer. Hence, appear are all these ladies with blue eyes, these women with wide hips, but nevertheless blond hair or other, the narrow-faced, but with Mongolian structure of the body, or the men and women of Nordic physique, but squnting eyes or with dark eyes or with cheekbones, that is typical Slavs."

>Name me one person who denies Generalplan Ost

Slavic nationalists who believe that Hitler was not a Germanic supremacist, but a defender of white race as a whole

>all those lands conquered
>but STILL no Sud-Tirol
this will never not trigger me

The entirety of reddipol newfriends who say Hitler was egalitarian because he allied with nonwhites

I understand Germans. They had nice cities, houses, art galleries, cinemas, canalization, electricity and so on. Now look at the Soviets or even Eastern Poland. It was a shithole. Shitty filthy villages, often without canalization or electricity and tons of illiterate peasants.

Wouldn't you think they don't deserve this land?

Pic related is exemplary Aryan according to Hitler.

The funniest thing is that this guy was a boxer, so Hitler was probably scared shitless to call him "mongoloid subhuman" during their dinner together lmao.

>I understand Germans. They had nice cities, houses, art galleries, cinemas, canalization, electricity and so on
And so did Poles, before Germans turned it into wasteland.

Slavic countries are, and has always been, inferior to Germanic ones. And no, that’s not simply because of communism.

Why are Poles so obsessed with Germans?

Only the cities.

Schmeling looks literally like a Tatar

Inferiority complex

I'd say it was always the opposite if you look at history and modern Europe. Germany is obsessed about Poland.

he looks Baltic
Tatar rape horde meme gone too far, do people even know what actual Tatars look like?

Christ, how disgusting.

>he looks Baltic
Have you seen actual Baltic people, you insufferable imbecile? He looks Tatar. They look white.

I’m a Tatar and even I look whiter than Schmeling

>stupid people are stupid
wow

>do people even know what actual Tatars look like?
Well, do you?

Was hitler thinking like it was an EU4 game and he could just culture convert the whole place?

>Crimean Tatars who live with Slavs and actually racemixed for centuries are now example of what Tatar looks like

But his bird mana was shit

>If I looked like Himmler, I wouldn't talk about race

>Tatars are not examples of what Tatars look like

/pol/dditors

Simple really. Slavic countries are the only ones with significant Neo-Nazi groups and so all the rest of them conveniently handwave it away to keep hold of that membership base.

>Begin "Germanization" of Poland
They were already doing that for 800 or so years, see Ostsiedlung.
>By suppressing and trying to erase any trace of their history and culture
They were already doing that after the partitions of Poland, along with the other two occupants.

absolutely
he wanted to culture change and make a bunch of marches then time and time again DoW the east for military tradition

>They were already doing that for 800 or so years, see Ostsiedlung.
With shit result.
>They were already doing that after the partitions of Poland, along with the other two occupants.
^

>Why is Germany obsessed with Poland
You then get your answer.

>With shit result
They managed to almost completely eliminate any slavic traces in modern day Eastern Germany, southernmost Denmark, West Pomerania, Silesia, and Sudetenland. They've managed to migrate as far east as the Volga river and made up a sizeable minority in places like Hungary, Romania, and Poland. They've also managed to completely erase certain peoples like the polabian slavs from history and existence, i think it worked very well for them. Mobilefag on the shitter here so give me a moment and I'll come back to you.

>They managed to almost completely eliminate any slavic traces in modern day Eastern Germany, southernmost Denmark, West Pomerania, Silesia, and Sudetenland.
Except paternal lines, archeological sites and toponyms.

>Look like a hapa
>Can't grow decent facial hair
>Chinky eyes
>Ugly as shit

What was his deal, Veeky Forums?

right and that

Right what? They failed to remove evidence of Slavic settlements in Eastern Germany. On top of that Germanic people worshipped West Slavic Gods, such as Triglav.

Who does? It's a rabid loud minority.
Even on /pol/ they are starting to get ridiculed. They really jumped the shark with "Danzig massacre" bullshit.

Pic related obviously.

Paternal lines, archaeological sites and toponyms are all irrelevant when judging the effectiveness of Germanisation in the places he mentioned. No natives in these places speak Polish or consider themselves Polish, and this has been the case since Late Middle Ages, bar small enclaves in East Germany. This is what matters. People in the Middle Ages didn't give a shit about Y-DNA and archaeological sites.

>People in the Middle Ages didn't give a shit about Y-DNA and archaeological sites.
Slavic was spoken in Eastern Germany for longer than that.

>It is not well known that barely a century ago, Prussia, with its then predominantly Slav population, was not considered a German state at all; though its kings, who as princes of Brandenburg were ‘Electors’ of the German Empire, were considered German princes. At the Congress of Vienna, Prussia was registered as a ‘Slav kingdom’; and in 1830 Hegel still spoke even of Brandenburg and Mecklenburg as being populated by ‘Germanized Slavs’.

Your bias is obvious by know. You're either a kraut yourself or that silesian cumguzzler.

If you want to speak about Silesia. I have big suprise for you.

German settlers coming to Silesia since the second half of the 13th century, called the native Slavic population of this land "Wasserpolen", and in further centuries this name was also extended into slavic speech of inhabitants of Silesia: "Wasserpolnisch Michsprache". A German geographical description of Silesia from year 1689 notes - for example - that between Oława and Kąty Wrocławskie "sehr polnisch redet". In Kąty Wrocławskie (Kanth) in year 1641 almost half of all artisans / craftsmen belonged to a separate, "Polish artisan guild". One of first decrees of Frederick the Great from year 1764 was directed against the Polish language - by this decree German language was introduced as official language and by the same decree from 1764 it was forbidden to employ in schools teachers who did not use German language. Restrictions for Polish language in schools and offices were introduced.

Initially, Germanization affected the area of Lower Silesia - especially all large cities located in that area. The city of Wroclaw (Breslau) thanks to German settlement became a bilingual city. Gradually Polish language was being replaced by German language in Wroclaw, but nevertheless for a very long time the right bank side of Wroclaw, located on the eastern side of the Oder River, was being called by Germans "Polnische seite". Even a document from as late as 1789 says that population living in the suburbs of Wroclaw was still using Polish language.

In the 19th century Jerzy Samuel Bandtkie wrote:

>"The capital city of Silesia has many Polish-speaking inhabitants, because already 1,5 miles from Wroclaw there are entire Polish-speaking villages, and just 2 or 3 miles from Wroclaw there are entire parishes with majority of Polish-speaking populations, located at the Oder River."

In a brochure from 1791, an ethnic German pastor from Breslau - J. W. Pohleg - wrote:

(Source: J. W. Pohleg, "Der Oberschlesier verteidigt gegen seine Widersacher", published in 1791):

>"(...) What is the native language here in Silesia? Because rather not German? Basing on the names of cities and villages in a particular land, we can establish without any doubts, what was the most common language in this land when those cities and villages were built. What do words such as Glogau, Bunzlau, Wohlau, Jauer, Breslau, Brieg mean in German language? Nothing. On the other hand, in Polish language all these words have their meaning! Isn't the conclusion, that when those cities were built, Polish was the regional language in Silesia, true? Isn't this thus true, that accusing a Lower Silesian of speaking German language is more justified than accusing an Upper Silesian of speaking Polish language?* There is so much ignorance shown by your agitators**, who complain so loudly. The thing which they criticize,*** is rather worth praising. Honestly, how pitiful is a nation, which is jeering at people due to their mother tongue - people who are not at fault for using it - and the ones who are mocking, have not enough virtues to judge others genuinely and earnestly. (...)"

* He wrote this after Frederick the Great started oppressing Polish language in Silesia.

** He is writing about agitators of the Prussian king - Frederick William II.

*** And this thing is the fact that Upper Silesians spoke Polish language.

Józef Ignacy Kraszewski during his trip to Breslau from 1869 wrote:

>"(...) Germanization even until this day was not able to fully obliterate traces of old, Slavic extraction. Wroclaw is, we can already say this today, a half-polish city, because its part behind the Oder River, near Tum, even nowadays is called polish* and we can hear Polish language being spoken by inhabitants already in the suburbs of this city. (...)"

* This district of Breslau was called by Germans "Polnische seite".

And an ethnic German scholar - dr Partsch - in his book "Schlesien" from 1896 wrote:

>"(...) It is hard to believe, how could such a thing happen, that on the western side of the Oder River, in the Ohlau District as well as in the vincinity of parts of the Breslau District and the Strehlen District, there could survive completely compact territories of Polish-speaking inhabitants, which includes within its boundaries many important roads and which extends in all directions from the large center of transport that the city of Breslau is. (...)"

Just because krauts like to overestimate, doesn't mean it's true.

>Slavic nationalists

Hate Germans the most. You are thinking cucks.

/pol/

There are no proff of the existence of the GeneralplanOst except for Allied propagando and retard Himmler quotes

>Prussia, with its then predominantly Slav population, was not considered a German state at all; though its kings, who as princes of Brandenburg were ‘Electors’ of the German Empire, were considered German princes. At the Congress of Vienna, Prussia was registered as a ‘Slav kingdom’
Prussia at the time included West Prussia, East Prussia and Posen, all with significant Slavic populations. So yes, Prussia as a whole may have been majority Slavic, but this doesn't actually say anything about the demographic situation in East Germany.

>in 1830 Hegel still spoke even of Brandenburg and Mecklenburg as being populated by ‘Germanized Slavs’
One man's opinion isn't definitive proof. Besides, "Germanised Slavs" are still Germans. At the time (and let's be honest, even now) no one cared about haploshits, what was important was language and culture.

>Germans made it a huge priority to keep enough food for the Ukrainians and other Slav's in the East
>They absolutely didn't at all plan to starve them
>Now let me tell you how communism is bad because of the Holodmor

>Germany is starving
>Your troops in the front are starving
>Let feed the poors and the childrens in Ukraine!
>How about it's not a priority when you are in the major war the world has ever seen?
>Mhu genocide

Is not like there was so much food to being with in Ukraine

>It's OK when we do it
That's all you needed to say user

I never said it was bad when others countries did it stop trying to put words in my mouth, the soviets did not carry bread and fresh water to Poland when they arrived and that was also reasonable.

>Germany is starving
>Your troops in the front are starving

Lolwut

If Himmler lived today, he would be a /pol/ regular

>there are no proff
>propagando
>retard himmler quotes
isn't it funny that most german nationalists aren't actually german

Wew lad, now i genuinely fucking despise krauts.
I finally understand why Veeky Forums hates them so much.

That's nothing.

>Many Nazis were astounded at the number of Polish children found to exhibit "Nordic" traits, but assumed that all such children were genuinely German children, who had been Polonized; Hans Frank summoned up such views when he declared, "When we see a blue-eyed child we are surprised that she is speaking Polish."[7] Among those children thought to be genuinely German were children whose parents had been executed for resisting Germanization.[26]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

You know the red army was desperate if they managed to rape German women.

If the Germans wanted to starve out eastern Europe they would've kept the Soviets around.

All Tatars have lived and racemixed with Slavs for centuries

Hey, if you think like that you are no better than him. You're just the fucking same if you generalize an entire race of people as he did.

Majority of Germans voted for Nazis and supported their regime. They knew about camps.

Rape me. Or else...

>counting German allies as "conquered"
>whole USSR colored

Lmao
Here's the real map

>thread about retarded Nazi racial theory
>is full of retards parroting Nazi racial theory

Is Veeky Forums beyond saving?

Austrian and Bavarian women are to die for tho..

phone posting, also not an argument
Germany had a severe lack of food even by 1942

>majority voted
When nazis won the vote it was still only 30% of the population, the nazis only won because of propaganda, their own private armies wrecking people into submission, and even then they still only got less than a third of the population to vote for them, winning just because of their retarded voting system that would let someone with 30% votes to win. After that it's another story, as I said nazis had their armed thugs silencing any """"anti national"""" sentiments, if you're just a normal german guy who can't do shit about it you're not gonna sacrifice yourself and your family by speaking up, just to save people you don't even know.

Yeah yeah. Germans were the first victims of Nazis. We know, we know.

Generallan ost was real but then holocaust was not

It exists, but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. It was planned to get rid of 30 million eastern europe (including jews and gypsies). If they leave voluntarily or get killed would be up to them. It was calculated that their land would have been enough for up to 60 million germans (since superior germans can use land more productively). That was enough for at least 50 years of growth.

Note that Hitler himself explicitly compared the genocide to that of Armenians done by Turks. So a total annihilation of slavs was never planned.

>"Germany planned to completely remove the indigenous population of Poland beginning with the newly created Reichsgau Wartheland territory in 1939. According to the Lebensraum aim and ideology, formerly Polish lands were to be taken over by the German military and civilian settlers including Eastern European Volksdeutsche. The "Germanizing" of occupied territories by the Reich was repeatedly condemned by Nuremberg Tribunal which stated that the practice of expelling civilians was "not only in defiance of well-established rules of international law, but in complete disregard of the elementary dictates of humanity."[60] During the occupation of Poland, the number of Poles evicted by the German authorities from their homes is estimated at 2,478,000.[61][62] Up to 928,000 Poles were ethnically cleansed to make way for the foreign colonists.[63]"

>"Himmler promised to eventually deport all Poles to Russia. He envisioned their ultimate end by exposure, malnutrition and overwork possibly in the Pripet Marshes where all Poles were to die during the cultivation of the marshy swamps. Plans for the mass transportation and possible creation of slave labor camps for up to 20 million Poles were also made.[67]"

WE

So? They also made plans who would get to govern what part of the US once the war is won. Those were pipe dreams with no bases in reality.

Deporting millions of people is expensive as fuck. The Holocaust cost around several hundred billions in todays dollars. If they wanted to do something similar to all of eastern europe, it would be a number up in the trillions.

A genocide was about to happen, but it's stupid to think it would have been of such a big scale. And it's not like genocides didn't happen anyway, they just happened under different pretense. The number of people who got killed by the soviet government is also in the tens of millions.

As I said, the real plan was to get rid of 30 million eastern europeans in the course of 20-25 years. Maybe after that the germans would have started another round of genocide, but with Hitler and all the other founders being most likely dead by then, post-Hitler Nazireich would probably look more like post-Stalin Soviet Union.

Even Lenin believed German culture was superior ro Russian culture though, so the Nazi got something right at least (not the overall solutions, though).

That quote is essentially how the Anglos eradicated Gaelic culture and made other peoples subject.

There were many plans, but the goal was to get rid of Slavs. Either by working them to death, destroying their national identity or by physical extermination.
>The number of people who got killed by the soviet government is also in the tens of millions.
That's an exaggeration. They never planned to kill that many people. Most of Soviet victims starved to death. We have German reports coldly stating that this or that city has to starve to death. We don't really have orders like that from the Soviet site.

>20-25 years
I think it was longer than that.

>the ideal Aryan is a Jew
Holy shit, how can Germans ever recover

>Why do people deny generplan ost
>Deny
Mostly because the majority of starvation was due to the generplan ost being somewhat of contingency policy as the Germans were expecting a Scorched Earth policy on behalf of Stalin? This plan prioritized giving supplies to the military, so when people say "intentionally starved" they don't understand that it wasn't like three Nazis had food to spare, they intentionally supported their own military over civilian population which they then dedicated to the war effort. Then there were slavs who volunteered to fight against the Soviet Union as was the case with the 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS.

The mindset of Germany was that communism was the true evil of the world and the war needed to be won by any means necessary, and being hardcore biological determinists many of them blamed Slavic culture for the rise of communism. It has nothing to do with denying generplan ost, it's just that people don't know anything about it beyond bland pablum

>That's an exaggeration. They never planned to kill that many people
>There was never any orders to kill millions of people in the Soviet Union , it was just an accident man

So this is the power of Nordic Race...

fuck, forgot pic

Nazi xenophobe detected *spits*

^This

This picture is from a sw*dish book.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe because they fucked a hole in our colective memory that will last much more than 80 years.
After 1989 everyone said that we should forget about past, that future is more important. We neglected our politics of memory and after couple of decades we hear 'polish death camps'. Have some empathy and try to understand our bitterness.

So Nordic "men" have small dicks?

was Karl Hermann Frank Jew from Lappland?

Well, of course he did.
He was a disgusting judeog*rman.

WTF? I thought he was Mordvin-jew.