youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnxmw4xNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Money

Shoulders, forearms, calves

No joke those turn women on more than arms, chest, or anything else

height, face, frame, status, money

in that order.

Dicks

Assholes who treat them like the bags of meat they are (but those assholes have to look good and fuck great to get away with it)

dick game is #1

/thread

fpbp

/niceguy/

If I remember right, there's a study that claims that the closest to a unanimous preference among women was broad shoulders

>calves
reeeee

*tips fedora*

I could believe that

came into this thread thinking if the first post was anything other than money...

Money > Height > Fame > Face> Abs

white knights pls go

must have a lot of backlets in this thread. Women always mire at my joocy back even when I'm wearing shirts

>money
>social power

I can see that being a unanimous thing. Broud shoulders=masculine=healthy=person you want to fuck. Kinda like how all guys like a girl with wide hips

I wish

They claim to like nice butts and I've never met a girl that didn't want to grope a joocy chest, but as far as stuff that they tend to stare at at first glance, it's all weird shit like

>forearms
>shoulders

I can't explain it but that's what it is.

Personality. That's why you fuckers keep being forever alone and blaming it on other dumb shit.

I look at hands. And jawline

The face.

I hate women

>REEEE CHAD TOOK MY GIRL I DONT UNDERSTAND I TOOK HER ON SO MANY FRIEND DATES

>their father
>a dangerous but civilized man
>money
>success

youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnxmw4xNA

This and hammies and quads. Used to work in a garden centre and all the miles that were with their daughters would point it out. I remember one time specifically a man with his wife and she pointed them out and compared her husbands stick legs to mine. Even now that I'm a medic I always get complimented from patients.

Women love a good back and ass. No lie

No it's status, height, money, face, frame

Also to add to this a wide back and thick neck.

I have small hands for my size though ;_;

>What do women love??
women are incapable of this emotion

Do you look at hands to gauge penis size?

/r9k/ please leave

ass&face