Little brother getting humiliated by feminist female teacher

Holy shit guys I feel like commiting murder

>be 23, brother 14
>he is very good in school, does well in sports and has a no fucks given attitude
>teacher asks if women should be firefighters/police/military like men
>I am firefighter and little brother drops redpills by saying how they are not equal physically and how some of them put my life in danger
>she went absolutly apeshit calling by brother mysogyn, intolerant, that I am judging and that our whole family are probably a bunch of rednecks

>tensions were already high with her because she keeps harassing my brother for "incomplete homework" and he's on the verge of getting expelled
>is the only non cuck kid of all classes and female teachers want him to fall in line
>brother is getting rejected from almost everyone, girls spread false rumors, always alone for teamwork
>some girls slapped him and spit on him, calling him "nazi boy"
>he wanted to destroy them but is terrified from our father and may be expelled

>he says he doesn't give a shit but I fear he may suddently take his life

What do? I am so full of rage, I can't forgive this, I want to get police involved in this but I also want revenge against teachers and his classmates

Talk to the school? Slapping and spitting is bullying. Unless there is a vast left wing conspiracy at the school.

This, just have the kid transfer schools, what shithole state do you live in bud?

0. 1-party consent state or 2-party consent state
1. Document everything
2. Document everything
3. Investigate your own side first. Is he actually finishing the homework?
4. Give your girlfriend a gold ankle chain
5. Pay $300 for a consultation with a lawyer with the evidence.

But there is a left Wing conspiracy at all schools

>what do I do?
you ask and you never come back here again

how is this Veeky Forums related

Men are physically superior to women

desu /adv/ are pretty good at what they do

This happened to my little brother except he's not a bitch so he didn't give a shit

this

the most liberal teacher i had failed me unjustly becuase my final projects writing "was too good for me to write it" so she gave me a 0 for plagiarism with absolutely no proof. i went to my liberal female counselor for help and she basically told me to fuck off. not all liberals are trash but if you have a teacher who is obviously liberal than they are 99% a trash teacher because they let their opinions sway their teaching

that said i dont know what you should do but i'm already pissed reading your story

i think the real problem is being a highschool teacher is one of the most important positions in our society yet almost always the position is filled by some loser shit head who abuses kids who dont do what they say

>revealing your power level in public

at least he's learning this lesson early on

I'm graduating high school this June. One of the first things my English teacher said was that he was a liberal feminist democrat.
>mfw I see him in class after Trump gets elected

the same way you deal with any rowdy woman

take away the one thing that women care about most

their vapidity

You are going to ruin your little brother's life filling his head with this /pol/ shit man, get some perspective. Your only concern should be that he gets good grades and is social, not to "redpill" him.

As for the teacher, they have plenty of teachers at that age, I disagreed with a lot of my teachers but also wasn't so autistic that I tried to fight with them over useless shit like that. Just tell him to get his grades up and move on with his life.

the only people who spout that xd hide ur powr levl meme are autists who would trip over their own words if they tried to express themselves in public

you can and should always publicly challenge peoples views if you disagree with them and throw your best lines at them to make them look like a fool

Homeschool him.

Dude lefty kike dykes run all schools, its beyond conspiracy at this point

If you dont believe me look up your local school boards

1. Talk to a lawyer, maybe there is some sort of discrimination that a letter from a lawyer might scare the shit out of the school.

2. Tell your brother to shut the fuck up and play ball. School isn't the time to let your ideas get in the way of your grades. Shut up and put up, after school is when you fuck them over.

3. Have your parents call in regularly and yell at the principle about how your brother is not getting enough attention, is being discriminated against by his teachers, is being bullied and assaulted and the school is doing nothing. Parent complaints usually go a long way.

I wish nothing more than to commit murder on my succubus of an ex....though I'm certain that Hell itself would spit her back out for even she is too abominable a creature.

Oh do I curse the day she happened into my life....Why hath god forsaken me to this ever growing anguish and animosity

Dude, fuck them.
Sue the school for harassment, force them to show how she grades students. If it's clear that she grades boys unfairly then get her ass fired.
Then take him out of that school and homeschool him.
He can take the equivalency and start taking college courses and get into a college.

for christ sake call fox news they love running stories like this for fucks sake he might make it onto Hannity's show or some shit

This is why I hid my power level till senior year and was guaranteed to graduate. Spend the last semester pissing off my faggot english teacher

this

>Giving a fuck about graduating when you can get a highschool equivalency or GED
>Caring about the highschool experience if the highschool is a hell on earth

Nah, fuck that. Should have dropped out and taught yourself what you needed to test out of highschool.

The fuck is the point of going if they only teach you how to take tests, put up with assholery from scumbag teachers, and learn how to deal with asshole students from all social strata that you'll probably never deal with in real life on a day to day basis?

-t. autistic school shooter

Submissive numales detected

Sounds like your brother is getting shit grades and a complete social reject, those are both terrible signs, but if you're more concerned about making a Veeky Forums imageboard happy over giving your brother a promising and well-adjusted future then that's on you man.

This country is getting extremely politicized user and even if your opinions make sense you have to be careful when and where you express them.

Your little brother is 14 and he doesn't understand this, but you do. You need to be a good older brother and make him understand that even if he knows that those things are right its more important now that he just does well in school and gets an education, when hes out of school he can do whatever he wants.

In the meantime I'd research a lawyer who specializes in men's issues and look for some legal advice and explain to him that you believe there is feminist political activism going on at your brothers school and he is being harassed by staff and classmates. Be honest, and give the lawyer all the information you can.

Collect evidence, if you have proof that staff are treating your brother unfairly and turning a blind eye to harassment because of their political agenda that entire school is going to be in serious trouble and staff members are going to be fired. If you can prove they were allowing people to spit on your brother and taunt him they may even be facing criminal charges.

Leave your brother out of it as much as you can because I'm sure a 14 year old doesn't need the added stress of possibly going into some kind of legal confrontation with his school but I think as an adult you actually have a responsibility to look into this tbqhwy. Your brothers school sounds terrible.

Ask the teacher how she would feel if the female firefighter wasn't strong wnpigh to carry her from a burning building.

I have no problem in theory with female firefighters but the strength requirements are there for a reason

OP here. Thank you all for your answers, I will get a lawyer and scared them off with a letter by saying how the school's atmosphere is growing increasingly inadequate amd how he feels threatened by his peers.

Also, I use the term redpill liberatly, I always say those were my personal experiences and he should build his own opinions and seek the truth

Is this EU by any chance? Doesn't sound American cause if it was all you have to do is sue. Even threatening em with a lawsuit can get shit done if you can bluff enough evidence.

why would you want to sour someone's outlook on life at such a young age? To get someone to believe in your beliefs so you don't feel so isolated in them? The kid's 14. Let him grow up and get hand jobs and fuck up in his own way, don't tell him all women care about is money and the jews are trying to exterminate your race.

you can teach your brother without ruining his life and going autismo on him

If this really happened you'd have told your mom, not went to a fucking councilor.

>little brother drops redpills

Fortunately my mom taught at my school so I didn't get any shit from teachers. Plus, I didn't get redpilled until college (but now I'm a giant Shitlord).

Good idea

this

Mail her a graph of strength distribution of men and women.

What kind of moron thinks that a man and woman are in equal footing for strength?

yeah i know. my mistake

You need to fully support him by showing him actions that you are on his side. That means going to the school yourself and actively getting involved. You need to remain cool calm and collected at all times, no sarcasm, no threats just show your concern and make requests for any 3rd parties that may need to be involved.

Get right in there with him against the school and the pupils who are problems.

Do not get mad, get even.

only correct answer so far

> i really care bout my brother

> but i'm pushing him to pursue trivial shit which endangers his future because of my own agenda.

Guess the autism runs in the family.

not where i went. super conservative

the fuck is a "t" what ever you spineless cunny.

Fuck that school.
The only thing it actually can provide is being around other kids his age. And if the school life is shit and the teachers are abusive retards who teach him nothing then he has no choice but to go to another school or get homeschooled.

Why not?
Give me two fucking reasons why he should continue to go to school when he can get homeschooled and get a part time job then test out at 17 and go directly to a decent college or tradeschool.

>little brother drops redpills

So what, you fed him a bunch of bullshit from /pol/, which he regurgitated with the articulation of a 14 year old, and now all his classmates think he's an idiot.

Congratulations, you turned your brother into an edgy shithead.

And maybe if he did his homework like every other student in the class, he wouldn't be on the verge of being expelled.

A woman who trains hard for it and cares about saving lives? Yes your average dyel would endanger people, but as long as there are acceptable standards in place, what are we arguing about

Even as a regular /pol/ browser I agree with this

you can't influence your 14 year old brother like that especially while he's already on the brink of social rejection, he doesn't actually understand life yet

It sounds like you had a bad experience with the educational system and now you're projecting your own issues onto your brother to ensure he suffers the same failings you did, if not worse.

But but but, Islam is the Religion of peace.

A better solution is to teach him to argue in a way that doesn't put him at risk. In other words, become Ben Shapiro.

I think what's going on here is a lot more than "dude men are stronger than women".

OP described his little brother as "dropping redpills", which appear to be largely influenced by OP. It's likely his brother hears OP complaining about women and whatnot, and then repeats these statements at school because OP has convinced his brother these statements are accepted and cool.

I get the impression OP's brother is frequently bringing up "men are stronger than women" statements in the classroom when they aren't really related to the class. OP's brother has become the guy who just can't stop talking about how men are better than women. That's what's causing his peers to view him as misogynist and whatnot.

I'm skimmed during a whistle because watching playoffs.

Yeah sounds like OP is an autist who tells his brother /pol/ memes as if they are factual.

OP cucked his and his brother's brain.

ITT OP comes for emotional support and instead gets taken to the crash compactor.

wewlad

If a woman is physically fit enough to perform the necessary tasks then I have absolutely zero issue with it and think it is good. It shows dedication and work ethic are rewarded and people in general need to see more hard working men and women in their communities as inspirations.

We're arguing about whether there is an acceptable standard for women when a man could do the same thing but be more productive/save lives easier.

I'll be completely honest with you, op. Your lil brother sounds like a lil bitch and so do you. It wouldn't surprise me if your mom has an affair with another man.

I'm not the OP you retard.
Secondly, the educational system in america is the joke of the fucking western world.
No i'm not exaggerating.

I reiterate.
Two fucking things.

>she keeps harassing my brother for "incomplete homework"

if you want your brother to be a man you should start by telling him to finish his fucking homework

This

But let's be fair, Veeky Forums.org/fit is very much the wrong place for this.

Seriously

>Teaches his brother about how women are inferior to men but not how to take basic responsibility in his life

There aren't acceptable standards in place. They are reduced for both fire and police women as well as women in the military.

Because the progression always goes like this:

>well if a woman who works hard can do X why shouldn't she be allowed to do X
>"women can now do X with the same standards"
>but why aren't enough women passing the requirements for X? Must be institutional bias, they need rethought (read: watered down)

Well, I guess that sucks. I wish roids were legal. Then there would be no difference.

If you need to carefully chemically enhance yourself to be competent you should probably consider just finding something you're naturally good at

It's not like all gender roles are inherently evil, we have two sexes for a reason

Yea, but what if you want to save lives and be strong as fuck. Like if you can't fix something by hand, you get a tool. You don't give up and say, well I guess I wasn't meant to do that, better go do something that's easier.

OP here. I'm not sure you guys read carefully. When I said "dropping red pills", I meant telling some harsh truths but not pejorative. Men and women aren't physically the same and I feel society tries to put them on the same level which we all are morally equal but not biologically.

I once also had no problem with them...until you enter the fire department. Again, from my personal experience, I was not impressed.

Firat of all, they love the attention of tall muscular men and guess what happens when you are surrounded a full 24h shift? That's right, destroying marriages. They often avoid physical labor and prefer to operate the truck...which once almost cost my life because she cut my water supply in the middle of a fire, thinking I got out. Instead, flashover happened and luckily, I was close to the exit and partner saved me.

Next, she damages the truck twice and forgets to put the parking break in a gentle hill and truck almost rolled off.

I wouldn't be so critical if it was just one but friends from other fire department confirm their bad experiences too.

Yes you are right, I shouldn't have said this to my brother but it's the kind of stuff that gets said in a family talk with father and others

We don't have such a shortage of manpower that we need to start pumping women full of test to fill in a void

>teacher asks if women should be firefighters/police/military like men
>I am firefighter and little brother drops redpills by saying how they are not equal physically and how some of them put my life in danger

Apparently stating the truth these days is equal to hate speech. Even the strongest women available for the position will struggle to reach the strength of average men in those jobs, and there's plenty of lulzy videos of 3+ police women failing to subdue one average male. And I'd never trust a fire woman to carry me out of a burning building. Their strength to BW ratio just isn't good enough. The only fair "standard" is one that requires of women what men are expected to do.

I'd recommend your bro hide his power level though until he's done with school despite this. If he can manage to pick winning battles in school, great, but most of the time you don't win even if you're right. Across the spectrum (spare the few trade/specialty schools) American education is extremely liberal and/or worthless. Get your degree (if you actually need it) and go on to be successful.

Success is the best revenge. And if your bro is smart and can make it to 30 without imploding, he will likely be more successful than his peers and get to rub in their faces later.

I dunno man. There's a lot of manlet firefighters that will never be as big and strong as the others. There's always a bigger fish.

Also this is a troll post, good night faggots

Solve the problem like you burgers solve everything else. Get and AR and stack some bodies, that'll show them.

All joking aside, just be there for your brother. Make sure he knows that he is not alone with this because it seems he is pretty lonely at school.

>/pol/ memes
Men ARE stronger than woman, that's not a fucking /pol/ meme you idiot.

>only non cuck kid of all classes
>some girls slapped him and spit on him, calling him "nazi boy"
>might kill himself

sounds like a cuck to me

Basically this

Holy shit OP stop being a faggot and go in and have a formal meeting with the headteacher or whatever you burgers call the head of school. Explain the whole thing and put the teachers in a bad light of what theyre doing to a minor. You have to note down as many instances of your brother being abused by teachers mentally, physically etc and the byproducts of this (where his peers resent his very existance) this will be your evidence to get these feminists fired. Cant stress enough not to do it stupidly because then it gives your brother a bad image and reinforces that his family is full of rednecks. Dont let these women ruin another life because they cant control their own.

>>some girls slapped him and spit on him, calling him "nazi boy"

m-muh dick

But why would you teach an impressionable young boy to be a mysogynist in public? You've been a terrible influence on this kid, and he wouldn't have said these things in class if he hadn't heard them from you first.

Don't you feel any guilt or remorse for your own part in this?

You had a duty to teach your brother how to behave in society, and now his high school life is ruined because you weren't a positive role model. You basically gave him /pol/ as a role model.

This.

You brother is a little shit with and his "no fucks given" attitude is just "no social awareness".

Teach him manners.

Have fun getting expelled from school/fired from your job then, retard.

>>has a no fucks given attitude
>>is the only non cuck kid of all classes

gee i wonder why no one likes him

if true then you show him the real world

the world where we exist, where you and he are not alone

Tell your little brother to resort to violence. Have him beat the shit out of his teacher and the girls who bully him. Also have him threaten his schoolmates of a school shooting.

I'm sure he won't get bothered anymore

>Slapping and spitting is bullying.

It's actually assault, bullying doesn't have to involve physical contact where as assault does.

It's best to just go through school without drawing attention, the very best you could hope for is an open minded teacher where dialogue and conversation happens, the more common and worse option is that you are inconvenienced for life due to losing out on degrees for a pointless argument.

Get degrees from their institutions so they can't discredit you and then speak out when you are beyond their reach. If it helps tell him to mentally write off school as an immersion program/study of extremist beliefs.

Send him to a catholic / military school. I went to a catholic primary and high school while also doing junior cadets. It taught me discipline and really helped me from slacking off, politics weren't often discussed but when they were everyone was really open minded. The religious stuff wasn't to bad either, you weren't being forced to believe in God, you were just studying scripture and history.

Catholic schools ( at least the ones I went to) are truly the best schools, even for atheist.

That's what you get for thinking with your dick and emotions.

No one thinks that. That's clearly not what the teacher meant, you complete fucking imbecile.

1. He'll get to socialise and interact with people who aren't you, and hopefully learn to be a well-adjusted human being.
2. Most parents are shit at being parents, how the fuck are they going to decently teach at a high school level?
3. He'll get the retarded TRP /pol/ views that you've fed him challenged, and might have a chance of fitting in and getting laid one day.

The teacher is right. Also, you do not deserve a job saving/protecting people if you believe redpill bullshit as that seriously compromises your ability to protect all people fairly and equally.

It is a shame that your brother is being bullied. No one deserves that, and the people doing it should be punished. But recognise that the reason he's being bullied is because of you. I hope for his sake that he can break free of your influence.

Yeah the teacher is right. That's why we don't have gender segregation in sports.

wew

>1. He'll get to socialise and interact with people who aren't you, and hopefully learn to be a well-adjusted human being.
I'm not that person. And if modern highschools are any indication, then no. He's won't.

>2. Most parents are shit at being parents, how the fuck are they going to decently teach at a high school level?
All highschool level teachers have been indoctrinated into shitting on male students and teaching JUUUST enough to pass a fucking test.
If parents are bad, in your opinion, then fucking highschool teachers are fucking worse.

>3. He'll get the retarded TRP /pol/ views that you've fed him challenged, and might have a chance of fitting in and getting laid one day.
Women are physically not able to do the same things as men. And any man who treats a woman like that and then gets on their ass for not being physically equal to a man because she's obviously supposed to be will never get any pussy ever.
That is a fact, you deluded cunny.

And if fitting in is getting spit on by future barren cat ladies and single mothers then fuck. Who gives a shit.

Same thing happened to me when i was younger, maybe not as bad as getting called a nazi but close, saying i had no feelings no heart and sexist etc.

But I wouldn't move school like someone mentioned he needs to learn to deal with shit rather than flee.

Why not?

Fuck that school, fuck those kids, and fuck those teachers.

He can get homeschooled, get a part time job, and save up for 3-4 years.
Once he tests out of highschool he'll have enough money to go to a good college or a good tradeschool

There is no downside.

Are you fucking retarded? "Polviews" don't stop you from getting laid. I'm assuming you're a virgin, you literally have no idea on how to get girls.
The kid literally did nothing wrong, if anything, if he has problems with other kids is because he has other issues / the kids have other issues.
The teacher should be fired

I'm a firefighter, and every other person I work with, including the women, believes men make for better firefighters. It's a simple fact. Take a bariatric rescue, for instance, or your average fireman's carry, and you'll quickly realise women generally just aren't strong enough.

Army fag here, New Zealand to be more specific. The entry requirements are lower for women but during basic they get treated the same. It shows a lot of women get to the basic fitness requirements and think they're golden then leave 2 weeks into basic because they can't keep up, another thing I noticed with women is they are way worse when it comes to the mental aspect of basic, although NZ doesn't have too harsh a basic a lot of women in my intake couldn't cope and left. In the end only a few women remained, a lot of them weren't overly fit but were mentally tough. I can't imagine too many normal women making it through marines or sas.

The downside is he'll continue to be socially retarded.

>Unless there is a vast left wing conspiracy at the school.

I have news for you...

You think staying in a school where a teacher verbally assaults him and fails him and fellow students treats him like trash isn't objectively WORSE?
The psychological damage will be severe and something he'll carry forever. It will manifest as a deep distrust and hate for women and it will stain all of his relationships.

You're fucking RETARDED if you think telling him to just grin an bear that is somehow going to make him better you stupid fuck.

>this image

saved so i can drop redpills on facebook when I see someone posting dumb feminist shit