1 year. Strongur.io says I went from 32% body fat to 26% body fat. Does this look accurate?

1 year. Strongur.io says I went from 32% body fat to 26% body fat. Does this look accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep going, add cardio and cut, lift in higher rep ranges.

Cool, thanks. I asked if my body fat % was accurate, but that irrelevant bullshit is just as helpful.

seems about right

I like how your titties got perkier. Yum.

We can't tell your body fat percentage by a picture. Especially when your the lighting and your posture is different between pictures.

I don't know anything about body fat %, but it looks like you've made some solid progress.

You look just as fat but now you are sucking your gut in. Took you a whole year to achieve. Congrats.

My dad said it took you 45 minutes to make him cum, so if I were you I wouldn't be so quick to talk about how long things take.

No.

you went from ~50% to about 35%

Miracle weight loss technique, just suck in your fat gut and kinda flex your fatcep to drop 6% bodyfat in seconds.

You look like shit.

Thanks, your Making-Me-Cry percentage went from 0% to about 70%.

Still beat your time of 365 days to get him off

Dude, don't even start with that shit, you know I got him off like hundreds of times during that year. He just likes to razz me.

>ask for Veeky Forumspinion
>get it
>cry like a bitch
never gonna make it with that attitude

>ask for Veeky Forumspinion
>get /rude/pinion
>be mean like a jerk
always gonna make me cry with that attitude

kek

>using exercise weight:rep ratios to calculate bf%
wat

why not just use that us navy calculator thing and some ribbon tape?

Navy? Ribbon? That's a pretty gay list you're making.

I lost 2% body fat a month when I started so if this is you after a year you've gotta pick up the pace my man. Get sore every day and stay away from carbs and added sugars. Badda bing belly be gone.

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

I'm 26% body fat, and I look like the picture on the right. I've never been 32% body fat, so I can't confirm how accurate that one is

You're still fat, who gives a fuck what your bf% is.

kys

>this whole post
>this thread
> Veeky Forums is truly dead

please lurk more before posting faggot

Is strongur.io Veeky Forums approved?

Who the fuck says shit like this? Is this meant to be a sick burn or something? Your dad's gay? OK? Fucking fat piece of shit. You gained zero progress in a year and you try to brag about it hahaha hahaha hahaha

this is why I hate fat people, lose some weight and stop being rude to the nice people in this thread who are just trying to help you.

Yeah I've been wanting to cut and get smaller. In that picture I went from size XL shirt to L and pants size 38-34. Honestly I just wanna get into the 1000lb club and then cut the weight

I sucked my guy in got both pics

I posted this, took a nap, woke up and the thread went to shit. I haven't done anything else on Veeky Forums w.t.f.

I actually did get lose a bit more body fat but gianed it back, first pic is 222lbs. I did light accessory lifts and cardio and went down to 212, I decided i wanted to get real strong instead and get into the 1000lb club. Second pic is at 230 and my total is 885. Even though I weigh more I still got smaller. From XL to L and pants size from 38 to 34

Thanks, that's mainly because I have kyphosis and in the first picture I was super hunched over, my kyphosis got way better in the second

this guy is right

the biggest difference in your pics in your posture and a little reduction (maybe even sucking in) of your gut, also your bitch tits don't hang down as much, but again that good largely be attributed to your posture.

I actually sucked in my gut both pics. My weight went from 222-212-230. I gained weight because I kinda wanted to get into the 1000lb club first, then cut the weight. I've actually gotten a little smaller over a year when focusing on strength instead of fat burning. Shirt XL to L and pants 38-34. My squat bench dead total right now is 885.

For a whole year that's pretty pathetic progress aesthetically

post your lifts

Really this isn't even about my progress, just wanted to know if Veeky Forums thought strongur.io was a good source for getting bf%

>lift in higher rep ranges
[citation needed]

kill yourself my total is higher than yours and i am not an obese fuck

who gives a shit what your bf% is? you're still fat. keep going

you realize he just posted that hes bulking right now, right

So you moved your furniture and sucked in your stomach? Lmao.

If I had "progress" like this for 1 year I'd just quit lol.

>flexing
dude no

It may be the lighting but I'd say yeah, youre a little above 25%

Yes it was you fat fuck, you're back peddling now because you didn't get the "you're gonna make it brah" response you were hoping for. Why would you ask if your bf% is accurate if you're sucking your flabby guts in so no one can tell. Dumb cunt.

>change posture
>flex(KEK)
>suck in gut
you dont understand how b&a pics work

Wow, in one year you managed to lose almost nothing and look almost worse