Whilst you faggots were jerking off to anime and wasting your life playing video games...

Whilst you faggots were jerking off to anime and wasting your life playing video games, at 17 this kid is richer than any of you will ever be.

How does this make you feel?
youtube.com/watch?v=7A6ztOh4U2g

>tfw he made all his money from referrals
>this could have been me
But it isn't, and instead I am poor and will remain poor. New episode of the seasonal siscon anime should be out by now, guess I'll go and watch that...

I LOVE BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEE

It hurts so much..

Did someone say BITCONNEEEEEE???

This guy don't make money trading... Just from shilling boomers though YouTube... OK...

So what? He's going to be a millionaire by next year and you will remain bitter.

And he'll be known as the nigger who just shilled everyone below him in his pyramid scheme. When the nigger pyramid collapses he will be down at least 100k and his reputation will be ruined and he'll have no idea how to trade properly.

The shame of promoting a pyramid scheme to people isnt worth the money

He has pulled out all of his referral money dumbass. You think he doesn't know this? He has already run away with the large majority of his money, the investments are there for show. Once it collapses he will be a millionaire and won't have to trade ever again, won't have to look back on all the people he scammed, all that will be in the past. He will put it in a safe 5% stock and live the rest of his life comfortably. His reputation means jack shit.

Hahahaa you wish you were in his shoes.

I hope someone shoots him in the face or he kills himself out of shame.

kek I bet you're him and will make this thread in first person the day you turn 18. Not even hating though, good shit

No shame in making easy money

I'm not him. But I fucking wish I was.

Makes me feel like bitconnect is a fucking ponzi scheme like I knew all along.

When this shit invariably fails its going to drag down the entire crypto market, especially segwi1x and force governments bring down the hammer

I'm too fucking smart and scared to invest in such blatant scams

>No shame in making easy money
nigger detected

Investing in bitconnect is fucking retarded. Building up a pyramid is the way to go. But it's too late. The ship has sailed.

You are really stupid, you know that?

that bitconnect actually seems worth it doesn't it?

you get 0.25% bonus if you lock in 10k+ and then say you average ~0.75% rate for a total of 1% daily that's $100 per day or $36,500 per year on a $10k investment

is making money on this platform even viable?

Go ahead and invest then ;)

What do you think

Yes be the bagholder user, someone has to be.

Oh and be sure to use your boy CRYPTONICK's referral code!

don't even know who cryptonick is and have never really looked into bitconnect before

just saying that if you make 1% per day on this platform that has like $1.5B+ marketcap and already shown longevity/legitimacy wouldn't it make for a solid longterm investment?

You have no idea how jealous I am of this kid.