How much should the foreskin retract? All the way down?

How much should the foreskin retract? All the way down?

Other urls found in this thread:

atcc.org/en/Products/All/CRL-2429.aspx
alternet.org/story/47421/foreskin_face_cream_and_other_beauty_products_of_the_future
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please i need help, yes, i'm virgin, no, i never had a sex ed class

Bump for interest

Dunno, parents had my chopped off.

Fuck you OP I have a better question
When I lift/Run/pretty mush do any high intensity workout, my dick shrivels into my body. WTF is this normal? This has been happening to me since I started lifting seven years ago. Is it a circulation thing? Is all the blood in my extremities(dick included) rushing to my muscles?

wish i was jew too

You entire head (glans?) needs to be showing.
For cleaning purposes as well as pleasure.
It's not gonna go down much further after that but that's normal.

THis literally happens to every man. Your body is using the blood elsewhere but also moreso it's protecting it from harm, just like when it retracts up to get away from the cold

Checked.
I think it's 2 factors, blood being needed somewhere else and the skin being streched too much so it takes skin from wherever it's possible. I hope my problem is the same, i've got thicker on the legs lately.

Just the gland? I hope so, i lost some elasticity because i've fapped too much but it comes back whenever i stop, but it's able to retract to only the gland.
Thanks bro

waiting for more answers though

Yeah gotta be careful if you unroll it too much you can turn your entire body inside out.

Only part of my head pokes out if I'm erect. Should I just get it circumsiced?

Pull it all the way down, if it's the first time properly doing it, do it in the shower and give it a clean. Shit going to be nasty
Be gentle.

No. Every person is different. As long as it doesn't cause discomfort, it's not a problem.

i know this is a joke but its slightly true.

if you pull to hard the flesh part of the penis will detach and flop out of your body.
doctor could put it back in but it freaked me the fuck out.

it's glans, not gland.

Sorry, I'm cut so I don't have a stinky sea cucumber penis that requires me to peel it in order to use it.

How you uncut freaks walk around with doggy dicks baffles me.

is self circumcision safe?

Very well since it's safely tucked inside the skin and not chafing against my pants 'till I lose all the sensation from the glans.

>stinky

Found someone who doesn't wash their dick.

Serious answer: not all the way down, that's not how it's built.

It's more like if you take a sock. Put a cucumber in the sock. Cut the tip of the sock off and poke the cucumber through. That's your glans. Now imagine the cut, frayed part of the sock is glued into the cucumber and then pull a fold of the sock over the glans like foreskin.

... Just look at your penis okay? You won't break it by fiddling with it. Or if you're a woman asking, play with the next available dick. I promise you they won't mind. Though you ought to ask first.

Some, but only some guys have tight skin where the foreskin attaches to the glans and they'll feel discomfort pulling it back. That's something you might want to see a doctor about as you're likely to tear it when you have sex or fap too excitedly. It's not serious but not really something one wants to experience.

Naturally circumcised master-race checking in.

Are dicks actually supposed to be that huge? What the fuck?

>tfw foreskin covers the head even when fully erect
A-am I gonna make it boys?

>the skin being streched too much so it takes skin from wherever it's possible

lol

It means you just have a bit more extra skin

None of mine pokes out when erect, it's not supposed to.

> has a literal mutilated penis
> thinks everyone else is the weird one

that's a good thing. Your foreskin is not a huge industrial glove and your dick looks better when you pull it back.

long foreskin reporting in, fucking hate it.

well no at some point the foreskin kind of merges with the skin below it. it's not like a sock that you can pull all the way down
I really havent explained it well

Mine pulls about 1cm below head of my cock.

Sit in a warm bath and retract as much as you can, but don't force it too hard. It should slowly work better and better over time til it's no drama.

If you're still having problems just see your GP about a steroid cream, circumcision is only needed in incredibly rare situations.

The longer the foreskin the more comfortable the sex for your partner, and it's also fun to play with. Own it :)

>The longer the foreskin the more comfortable the sex for your partner.
Literally how.

>The longer the foreskin the more comfortable the sex for your partner, and it's also fun to play with
The only thing it managed to do is make my gf hate sucking dick.

Stretch out the foreskin with your fingers for five minutes a day. Had a similar problem, couldn't retract the foreskin at all. After about a month of stretching it fixed it.

it works as a gliding mechanism

I had this too. Also used to get small tears on my foreskin. Got circumcised at 18, no regrets. No loss of feeling, way cleaner.

> got a tear so cut whole thing off
Knicked my finger, better just remove my hand

> Way Cleaner
It takes no effort to peel it back in the shower and wash

>will never go back and time and slap my mother for circumcising me

relax buddy, no one's coming to take your precious foreskin away from you

I had phimosis and as a result of sex / stretching the skin back I no longer cover the head. So I look circumcised without the scar

My dick start bending a little down if i retract the foreskin under the glans is that normal?

Google Tight Frenulum

the last 5 inches of my dick are foreskin, am I gonna make it boys?

Yes, you can make yourself a nice wristband with that much of skin.

i dont want surgery

my foreskin doesn't retract much at all but it doesn't cause me any discomfort in everyday life or when masturbating. Only problem is that i'm a virgin and have no idea if sex is going to hurt because of it. Due to this i've actively avoided any situations that could lead to sex ever since i realised my dick isn't normal (i'd probably still be a virgin anyway but you know what i mean). Do i need to see a doctor or will i be okay leaving it as it is?

If it's extremely painful to retract it, see a doctor immediately. I was fine until I met my wife, who was the tightest girl I'd ever fucked, and one day when we were going at it I ripped my fucking foreskin completely. Blood everywhere, and we'd been doing it raw and all. Turns out I'd had a dangerously short and tight frenulum for years and needed a Frenuloplasty before I could safely have sex again. I hadn't known because I'd avoided ever retracting the foreskin except when I was completely flaccid due to the pain.

kek, m8

during sex it will most likely be stretched and retract fully (or rip and bleed)

also,

>yfw there's 15 year old dick cheese under there

both you and girl will probably faint from the smell alone

>or rip and bleed
yeah mate that's what i'm worried about

i try and clean it as best i can but there's probably a gold mine of smeg down there

>tfw we were harvested to make skin cream and medical products

It is disgusting that the medical industry can get away with this.

99% of the time this can be fixed with stretching every day. The other 1% can be fixed with frenuloplasty. You don't have to remove half of your erogenous tissue.

All the way behind the glans when flaccid for cleaning. Doesn't have to go all the way when erect.

Look up 'the gliding mechanism', it's there to protect your glans, reduce friction and keep yo girl wet.

She sounds boring AF senpai. It's easier to jerk off an uncut guy, and there's the added sensation of sticking a tongue in there or sucking on it. You should probably dump her and find someone who knows what she's doing.

T. proffessor of cocksmoking

sometimes I wonder why people would believe in such stupid stuff then I remember americans are around

atcc.org/en/Products/All/CRL-2429.aspx
alternet.org/story/47421/foreskin_face_cream_and_other_beauty_products_of_the_future

Sometimes the truth is stranger than anything you could make up.

How common are frenuloplasty, and do you only get them after your frenulum rips?
Nothing makes me more squeamish than this shit, and this is after going to a urologist who said I didn't have phimosis. Really scared about sex, guys...

You could have it done preventatively if it is very tight and you think it may be an issue. First you should try stretching it every day, because that could fix it without surgery. Stretching it will induce mitosis and cause new skin cells, which will give your frenulum more mobility, just like when people stretch to cure phimosis or restore their foreskin.

So just the "horizontal" stretch, or do I also need to pull the skin down?

You should apply tension wherever you want more skin. You could probably find methods online.

google frenulum and phimosis network54

Every time you jack off try pulling the skin down as far as you can and leave it there for a few minutes to stretch

After a few weeks/months it'll be able to go down far easily and without pain

If you can't pull the skin all the way back unprotected sex will hurt like a motherfucker but with a condom its fine

>with a condom its fine

Ah, nice. That's what I thought. Don't know why anyone would fuck without one.

or a burger

Burger rates are down to around 50% for infants born now. It is slowly but steadily dying.

Because it feels great

>Be born
>Get Jewed almost immediately

Don't worry, they follow "informed consent guidelines."

>this happens to me
>wear briefs and somewhat formfitting niggerball shorts
>noticeable bulge every time
>mfw

Absolutely gross

>implying

My foreskin doesn't really move back on its on when erect. If I pull, I can just about get behind the glans, and it stays there.
I reckon its probs a tight frenulum
No real problems wanking, but the few times I've had sex I didn't feel much from PiV (both with and without a condom). Also on antidepressants, so cuming is already difficult.

What do?

stop jacking off as much, you got that iron grip

You can try pulling it every day, and applying tension wherever it is tight. If that is not fast enough, you could get a prescription for steroid cream.

If neither of those work, then Preputioplasty/Frenuloplasty is an option too.

I can't help wanking ;_;

>>millions of years of mammalian evolution result in protective sheath that keeps most sensitive part of penis protected, insulated and soft so as to preserve nerve endings as well as naturally lubricate
>>having an old Jewish man cut said protective covering off and suck out the blood is totally better and makes way more sense than just leaving your tucking body unaltered

Come on, circumcision was popularized in the 19th century as a method of reducing male masturbation by reducing sensitivity the same way lots of Muslim countries give women clitorectomies in a bid to curb infidelity.

>Ara ara user-kun, your little phimosis penis looks so tasty!
>It's been awhile since I've gotten to take a boys virginity

*phimotic

No

ITS
NOT
FAIR