Is this fat? A gril told me that's just skin and shit...

Is this fat? A gril told me that's just skin and shit, but it looks like fat to me and when I hunch over looks like fatrolls.

So is this fat or just like skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/content/ultimate-8-week-hiit-for-fat-burning-program.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's fat
you're skinny fat

Skin

It's bone you actual skeleton

Oneoftheseisnotliketheotherone

Everyone has those when you hunch over. That said, spooky mr.skeltal

It's skin and fat. You're still skinnyfat. like the other faggot said, most people get em when hunched

Everyone's skin folds over when they sit or bend over, otherwise they wouldn't have enough slack to stand back up. The pros just photoshop it out. Nobody in real life will care or notice.

If you don't lift weights or exercises, as man you will look like 1 of the following:

- Auschwitz mode
- Skinnyfat mode (you)
- Fat mode

Even if you lost that fat without gaining muscle you will just enter Auschwitz mode. If you had muscle mass with that same level of bodyfat you would look great, but you have almost no muscle.

I've assumed it was probably a mix of both so I was trying to find out before I start really trying to cut back what I eat, because it disgusts me.

get a fucking tan you pale ghost, you look sickly

I like a pale complexion so I wear sunscreen as much as I can so I can keep pasty.

No, you need a fucking strength training regimen.

Confirmed ABSOLUTELY NEVER gonna make it

Thiiiis. You need to spend a solid year eating the fuck out of everything and lifting heavy ass weights. Then considering cutting. If you start cutting at this point you'll only get that there concentration camp aesthetic.

I'm gonna be honest, I actually want to be thinner.
I don't really wanna put on muscle, just get rid of this fat.

Is thicker than the skin on your dick?
If so, it's fat.

The skin on my wrist is thicker than the skin on my cock and there's definitely no fat in there.

You are not gonna make it.

Hey, man. I just dig that thin aesthetic,

You can be thin and have muscle it's called otter mode, your body looks gross right now and it will remain that way if you don't lift.

Whatever man, it's your body. Don't ever work out, starve yourself and get the looks of Christian Bale in Machinist.

Or choose a strength training regimen, stick to it, eat clean and get harvest those sweet beginner gainz.

Read the sticky. It contains good advice.

I just wanna look like this, but a guy.
But I like food. Feels bad, man.
I mean I only eat once a day but I still look like the pics I posted.
I should probably stop drinking any energy drinks.

How the fuck can any man be satisfied with such a frail, shitty body? I just don't understand why you want to be a tiny weak little runt. You are probably gonna be anorexic in a year.

Yeah I'm gonna check out some of the dieting stuff. I just don't think I'll go with any of the lifting. It looks good for some people, but not for me.

Eh, I've always been a skinny cunt. I just don't think the stomach has really bothered me before.

implying that thing has a dick

>how could someone not enjoy the things that i enjoy
>i simply don't understand why everyone doesn't want the same thing as me

Just eat healthy and do cardio

THANK YOU SKELLINGTON

I guess I'll have to, which is a pain because I fucking hate cardio.
I don't mind working out too much, used to be into gymnastics so I'm used to muscle training shit, but not lifting. But yeah, cardio is the worst.

lmao spoken like a true resolution champion
fucking kill yourself dude, getting real tired of these """"fitness enthusiasts""""" thinking that the only part of getting fit is BULK+SS

D-did I break the Veeky Forums circlejerk?

You need to start lifting more man

you are a fucking retard

I don't want to gain muscle, just lost fat.

u ghey?

God damn buddy. We need to get you on SS immediately!

Starting Survival is the only way you're going to make it (through the next year alive)!

Ayyyyyyyyyyy

>this kills the male sex hormones

He's not skinnyfat he's just plain skinny.

Pfft how? I wank constantly.

No, I just dig skinny aesthetic. I want to lose more weight but I don't know if I can starve myself every day. I just think I'm going to avoid all takeaway because I'm sure I eat less than what I've seen as the recommended daily calorie intake.

Really? I feel like there's definitely fat,

skinnyfags when will they ever learn?

make sure you vomit after every meal

>So is this fat
Yes. Use your right hand to pinch the skin between the thumb and index finger of your left hand. That's what skin feels like. Contrast that with the feeling you have of pinching your flabby stomach.

Since you have no muscle but are still fat, you're best described as skinnyfat.

>being this new

It's fat but I wouldn't say you're fat. It's no more than most of the people on this board have.
It'll generally be much worse when you're hunched over or sitting down.

This is the ideal female form

Eeeeyup

>No, I just dig skinny aesthetic. I want to lose more weight but I don't know if I can starve myself every day. I just think I'm going to avoid all takeaway because I'm sure I eat less than what I've seen as the recommended daily calorie intake.

google HIIT and do it as many times as you can stomach a week, start with 3
>michael?

Like this kind of shit?
bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-hiit-workout.html

bodybuilding.com/content/ultimate-8-week-hiit-for-fat-burning-program.html

>Phase 1 (1:4): Weeks 1-2

>15 seconds: High-intensity exercise
>60 seconds: Rest or low-intensity exercise
>Repeat another 10 times, followed by a final 15-second high-intensity blast. Total time: 14 minutes

>Phase 2 (1:2): Weeks 3-4

>30 seconds: High-intensity exercise
>60 seconds: Rest or low-intensity exercise
>Repeat another 10 times, followed by a final 30-second high-intensity blast. Total time: 17 minutes

>Phase 3 (1:1): Weeks 5-6

>30 seconds: Rest or low-intensity exercise
>Repeat another 11 times, followed by a final 30-second high-intensity blast. Total time: 18.5 minutes

>Phase 4 (2:1): Week 7-8

>15 seconds: Rest or low-intensity exercise
>Repeat another 25 times, followed by a final 30-second high-intensity blast. Total time: 20 minutes

seconds: High-intensity exercise
What kind of exercise are we talking about here?
Weights, cardio, shit like crunches / planks?

flat out sprints/cycling/rowing for high intensity, then
jogging/slow cycling/slow rowing for low intensity

at a push i guess you could sub it for starjumps, burpees, ect

if you are worried about your knees you could use an elliptical machine

Sweet, dude.
I'll give it a go, not sure how it'll work out cos my lungs start to hurt after like real hard cardio, not sure if that's because I have done fuck all cardio or my body is just shit.

fyi you will feel like your dying, don't forget to bring a drink with you and don't pussy out before you finish

also if you taste blood its because your throat isn't used to so much air being forced down it, don't worry it will stop after a few sessions.

What the fuck am I getting myself into

Thiiiis

it burns the calories of 40 mins running in about 10 mins, of course there is a downside :)
enjoy it user because the cardio gains are unreal

You're a fucking faggot. Start lifting and eating. You look like shit now, and will only look worse if you lose more bodyfat

>prematurely aging your skin

Never gonna make it

He clearly hasn't learned from azn grils

You clearly don't belong to this board op, become a trap already

skinny fat? lol...he's anorexic

You've clearly never been skinnyfat, that's not anorexic, that might be thin and look like a skeleton, but in reality those are awful looking layers of fat, if not he'd look way more flat and shit wouldn't hang from him like it does, currently getting out of skinnyfat, and looked a bit like this guy

Brah, you're a lost cause.

>I just wanna look like this, but a guy.
nigga im sorry but girls can barely look like that, let alone a guy
there's no protein or nurishment thats going to the brains of anorexic girls, its why they're ultra-retarded in comparison to "normal" girls

See, you would never find a group similar to pro-ana in the male department of the world cause the ideal form for us is strong bulky man

If you cut you will end up looking like CB in the machinist

>this is what americans truly believe