Would my doctor prescribe me testosterone if I'm borderline anorexic and have trouble putting on muscle?

Would my doctor prescribe me testosterone if I'm borderline anorexic and have trouble putting on muscle?
Also, since it's not for TRT (test levels are 481 ng/dl) would he give me a higher dose, like 250mg a week, or ideally 500mg?

Pussy

No faggot, also if you were actually anorexic your test would be low as shit

100% no lol

What why the fuck would a doctor go

>Hmm this anoxeric kid with perfectly normal T levels, I could give him any number of drugs, or psychological help, but nah lets just blast him with T

If you're willing to do a little bit of research you won't need to go through a doctor user

>borderline
> could give him any number of drugs
Like what?

Question boyo is your anorexia due to you not being hungry or you choosing not to eat?

spooky

You're not eating. Why the fuck would you need T when your nutrition is shit?

Not being hungry, been like this my whole life
I've been getting around 3000+ calories a day for the past 3ish months though, but I've sorta dropped off this week

Well if you're willing to dabble into some other compounds you could try equipoise along side your test
Most people who take EQ experience a shit load of hunger from it so that would probably be a bonus for you
look on reddit's r/steroids wiki for more information

Bump

>Would my doctor prescribe me testosterone if I'm borderline anorexic
Fuck. No.

I was a borderline anorexic and my doctor told me to drink Carnation Instant Breakfast with milk every morning. Prescription testosterone? Fucking kek. You must be trolling. They don't even give that to terminal cancer patients with terrible wasting. They give them other drugs (derived from estrogen) to stimulate appetite.

It wouldn't make a difference. If you don't eat, you don't gain weight and you don't get strong. You're just a pussy, eat more

I have stupid low test and they won't even give me the shit. It's not happening senpai

Test won't make you magically gain weight. YOU NEED TO EAT TO GAIN WEIGHT. You should be more concerned about gaining fat at the moment than muscle. When you do that your test levels will naturally increase anyway.

He'll give you nothing

My test levels are around 280 ng/dl

Ive never been super strong or ripped but I had no problem increasing all of my lifts and putting on mass. You need to look at your diet son

how can you get test from doc if low test would not do it for you??
>Serious question.

that's still above what they would consider low. in my case i'd have to be under 300 for them to even consider it

Kek, you think youre gonna get big on 500mg test with anorexia diet, are you fucking retarded

A spine.

you have never put more than 2000 calories in your mouth in a day you retarded skelly
stop kidding yourself

If you're eating 3,000 calories a day but look like this you might have serious tapeworms or other intestinal parasites

eat 3 normal sized pizzas each day and drink whole milk on the side

come back in a few months. then we can discuss

This. Tapeworms are a real concern, OP, a friend was just like you, a skeletal impression of a human, couldn't put on weight or muscle, drove him nuts, until he got a thorough examination and discovered tapeworms.

well he may have Worms...
Go check that OP

>(test levels are 481 ng/dl) would he give me a higher dose, like 250mg a week, or ideally 500mg?

This has got to be bait. First of all no doctor would ever prescribe you 500/week let alone 250 regardless of your levels. Secondly you look like you aren't even through puberty yet so no doctor would prescribe you literally ANY amount at your age. Third, you don't eat 3k, it's simply not possibly for you to look that way, maybe once a week you do.

Things that are infinitely more likely to happen if you see a doctor.
>told you are fine physically and need to eat more
>Counseling for anorexia
>Possible anti-depressants
>Scanned for hormonal imbalances and various cancers
>You legitametely have tapeworms
Wayyyy down on list of possbilities
>Find doctor willing to prescribe marinol(THC pills) to increase appetite, not uncommon for cancer patients suffering appetite loss.
Winning the lottery tier
>Anyone short of a Colombian stranger in a dark alleyway gives you a script for any amount of test

lmao who are you trying to fool here?

fyi if you really did have worms, you'd prolly suffer a number of specific vitamin deficiencies and getting Veeky Forums is the least of your concerns

That's a big worm

>Would my doctor prescribe me testosterone if I'm borderline anorexic and have trouble putting on muscle?
No, your doctor would prescribe you TRT if your free testosterone levels are way below 200 and you're eating and exercising correctly and age isn't a huge factor.

...4 u

SHOO SHOO