/comfy/

>portfolio up 55% since last week
>bitcoin mooning but my alts arent losing any value
>noLINKIE

who else /comfy/ as fuck right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7dxJmhG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm confy. sold al my tanking alts and it seems to have been the best decision of my life.

I'm waiting for $5 OMG to re enter.

literally everything is dipping against BTC, if its not some illiquid shitcoin what the fuck are you holding user?

my coins are not doing anything. Not going up or down.

feels meh I guess.

what are you holding bruh

Comfie honesty considering buying link now but you never know what the floor is with that pos

up 110% very fucking /comfy/ these asic coins made me stacked

Are nolinkers even human?

>my alts arent losing value

yes they are retard, or perhaps you only look at the dollar amount like a cuck :v)

had 60% holding XEL (3+btc) and it doubled. combined that with some other holdings that bounced. i wouldnt recommend buying in a big position in already pumped coins though

Cult members who won't listen to reason

>my alts arent losing any value
Switch Blockfolio value to BTC, faggot.

portfolio dropped about 3% in btc value since the 6k break. i call that not moving in this space

>My Nigger Jeph

Why is every thread about Link?

watching link drop from 11k to 3k sats was about as entertaining as watching eth drop from 400 to 150 dollars

this might be my best roll yet

Is that really all it is? It seems like every other thread is about Link. Even ones like this. Why is the board so fixated on this one coin? There haven't been the usual shill threads since Link. Even when the pajeet squad try to spam the board with whatever bullshit pump they are trying they are crushed by a deluge of Link threads.

when the majority shills something and it works horribly against them, it's human nature to be a disaster tourist. schadenfreude is one of the biggest delights in life

Liar. If you had alts last week that have dropped. The only way they only move 3% is if you were holding no name shitcoins

i'm specifically talking about today's 6k break you brainlet.

Think it will drop a bit more soon? I'm considering buying some more, but feel like I might be able to get a better price. I have 1.1btc in when it was at ~3,000.

Maybe after Nov?

wyckoffian logic assumes there will be a distribution phase now before btc decides where to go.

even though bitcoin is bullish, risk reward isnt that high when you buy in now. i'd wait for another ''china bans bitcoin'' black swan event for the price to dump. possibly more scaling drama or software issues. especially if you're not in a rush

Comfy here

discord.gg/7dxJmhG

Seems like a plan. No rush here. It’s a small piece of my portfolio and try to stay low risk on it.