I keep getting comments from girls that I seem nice and sweet, or as they mean, a virgin...

I keep getting comments from girls that I seem nice and sweet, or as they mean, a virgin. How do I look more like Chad and stop this bullshit

nobody wants to be with a virgin because you always care about the first one. no girls wants to have some clingy guy constantly breathe down her neck. buy a hooker and get over it

Can you post a pic of how you look? Not here to make fun, but just to offer constructive criticism based on your appearance.

Listen to rap

Clingy, of course, being a disparaging term form anyone who genuinely cares about another person.

caring about someone and being obsessed with them are two different things

rape one of them

lol gay

They don't care they need the validation the other person provides/ or their emotional sanity is dependent on the other person

Girls don't give a shit about you bro, even the ones that say they "love" you. They love how you make them feel, that's it. They don't want a stable honda civic, they want a WRX or a Corvette to show off and make themselves look better than other girls. They don't give a shit if you care about them.

OP here. Not posting a picture of me on a Mongolian dishwashing forum but I am a beardless 18 year old white guy

You're probably too nice to people and have virginal body language

Once you stop giving a shit about what they think

what the fuck is a virginal body language?

It's all about GENETICS

if you don't have FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME, you will NEVER be attractive. Your best chance is to make money and willfully accept your BETA PROVIDER status. She may cheat, but you at least will have a female

It's CHAD or NOTHING these days. Why would she settle for a short, balding ugly white man when prime college CHAD is a tinder swipe away?

then why are there so many average looking manlets with gfs walking around?

Follow the 5Cs
Calisthenics
Curl bro routine
Cardio
Calorie counting
Chilling out

Stop chasing bitches

Make your own life

Let them chase you, and don't be afraid of renting hot bitches every once in a while.

Being nice and sweet is a good thing you dumbass.

The problem appears to be theirs, because they haven't quite realized that you're just being nice and sweet in order to have sex with them, even if they know something's up.

If you want to be alpha Chad Thundercock and be sexual all the time, then my advice is to be sexual all the time. Weird, I know. You do this by flirting. Have fun with girls you meet. I'm not going to come up with some autistic lines for you, but just have fun with the girls around you.

The body language of a virgin, i.e. timid, self-aware/conscious body language

You can always tell that a guy is a virgin from the way he stands and acts. Never knows what to do with his hands, always looks like he's slightly uncomfortable in his own skin. Always stands and sits with his legs close together, always afraid of looking overtly masculine and sexual. That kind of stuff.

That's just called being anxious and self conscious you retards
I'm not a virgin and I do all that shit

>I'm not a virgin
Okay buddy ;^)

>have fun
>with girls
Girls just want to be entertained, you have fun I'm spite of them not with them.

Would a beard help?

So lol? Are you also going to look at marriage rates and deduce that women settle for less? How about looking at divorce/cheating statistics in the west? The simple reality is that women know they can't ALL have Chad, so they settle with those who provide support or assistance. Meanwhile they visit genetically superior males for their intimacy demands

>b-but I have a girlfriend, virgin

Yeah no shit, doesn't mean she isn't fantasizing about FACE FRAME HEIGHT, or that she wouldn't drop you the instant a genetically superior male showed interest in her. Sexual attraction is solely based on genetic superiority, this is an objective and universal human truth

I reiterate, if you are ugly focus on PROVIDING, and hope to catch females that are finished having fun