Wow..... I can't believe it. It looks like Boogie is now making progress with his weight loss

Wow..... I can't believe it. It looks like Boogie is now making progress with his weight loss.

He's going to make it.

>tfw he is gonna make it,be happy, then have a heart attack on on his victory stream

boogie never lost anything other than water weight. maybe if they cut off his legs but i would call that cheating

>making it
The fatty will be lucky to live another 5 years.

CALORIE THIEVING

No he is not making "it", he is making pizza

DDP is such a great guy

Fat fuck probably ate the entire pizza and then washed it down with a gallon of mountain dew

he'll get the surgery, drop down to around 300, and then slowly balloon back up over the course of the next few years

the only question then is whether he dies of a heart attack/stroke, becomes bedbound and gets to 600lb life tier, or just flat out kills himself

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO

Am I the only woman who finds him extremely hot for some reason?

if boogie has had enough money to live a stable life and have a care taker that isnt his wife, why couldnt he replace the care taker with a fitness trainer?

Comeback when he has pictures or videos of actually working out

b8

No, I rly mean it. His wife is a lucky woman

Lol his wife wont let him live she needs the beta bucks after he dies

>be a fat fuck piece of shit neckbeard
>have 10/10 wife you get to fuck daily

What the fuck, life isn't fair

WIDE LOAD

>10/10

That women is "perfect" to you. Think about that.l for a moment.

>10/10

eks de

>still fukcing angry about that stalking undertakers wife storyline

that woman isn't even 5/10. boogie can't even see his dick and neither can she. it's probably an innie. she gets bred by his bbc friend

he did mention in the Sargon podcast his penis is a distant memory

I honestly hope he will die in a painfull way because of him being a fatass. Why does he even brag about his weight? He clearly doesnt want to lose

DDP is such a good guy, Boogie doesn't deserve to be rescued by him.

>implying this is a 10/10

Boogie is getting cucked by his """gay""" black friend. He's probably never even had sex with his wife.

Wow she's actually pretty ugly.

PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS

We all know he sits in a wheelchair and watches his wife get fucked

He said in an AMA that he still has sex with his wife

beta cuck like him probably considers holding hands sex

>have 10/10 wife you get to fuck daily
>get to fuck daily
>fuck daily
>daily
>fuck

You mean the bull still has sex with his wife

source on this pic?

i remember hearing something about his kidneys beginning to fail.

nvm, this was 2014.

>beginning to fail
>beginning
I'm sure that started 300 pounds ago brah

that's one handsome negro (no homo)

This. I would bang him if I was a woman

>10/10

Is this bait? I once fucked a girl who looked exactly like that, glasses and all. My friends actually made fun of me and still won't let me live it down.

Anytime I talk about a chick I'm seeing. "Can't be any worse than that ugly chick you banged a few years ago. Remember that ugly chick? What did her O face look like? Did she get uglier, or was there some plot twist that it actually made her look pretty?!"

>tfw all my friends are assholes.

>tfw Jake Roberts could get clean after years of cocaine and liquor abuse but this fat fuck can't muster the will to stop eating

If DDP can't save you then you might as well be dead