Tfw having a shaved asscrack

>tfw having a shaved asscrack

why aren't you shaving your ass Veeky Forums?
>no more swampy ass
>no more sweating
>no more smelling bad
>squatting feels better
>shitting feels better
>cleaning is easier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sncGXWxOVZM
dontcookyourballs.com/causes-infertility-heat-and-male-fertility
dontcookyourballs.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like to burn away hairs with a lighter
as long as you don't concentrate the heat for too long in one spot you can get a perfectly baby smooth asscrack and balls with no razor burn or cuts

there's a
>lifehack
for you

Wouldn't burning your balls hurt though?

can i do that for pubes

you know how you can pass your hand through a flame at a medium speed and you don't feel pain?
that's because you need time for the heat to transfer to your skin before it causes damage. hairs are far easier heated up, therefore burned off, than skin. as long as you're not holding the lighter under your balls you'll be fine.
yes. but the most attractive pubic hair style isn't clean shaven - it's trimmed. I do this with electric clippers down to a short stubble. nobody wants to feel like they're fucking a toddler

Have been doing it for quite some time now, there's literally no downside to it.

Could i do this for facial hair as well?

Removing hairs makes your ass smell worse. The hairs stop the foul air from your ass getting out to the real world. If you remove those hairs there is no barrier between your rancid asshole and the outside.

>burning your balls

I know it's possible, becouse this is how they did it in soviet russia, but still, too risky.

my penis looks massive when i look like a prepubescent child though

>nobody wants to feel like they're fucking a toddler
I don't know, have you seen some posts on Veeky Forums? I'm pretty sure there are some sick fucks that do

Maybe you should try wiping the shit from your arse

>cleaning is easier
Queer.

1 single gas and your ass smells all day again

>his country doesn't use the almighty bidet

Pretty sure you're just shitting yourself

>implying it's water you're cleaning off your ass

you can. but again, stubble looks the best
give it a try - the hairs curl up as you burn them it's real good fun
there is no risk at all. you can feel the sensation of pain rising. you have a solid 2 seconds to move the lighter elsewhere
then go ahead and look like a prepubescent child
by nobody I meant regular females

Holy shit swamp ass and sweaty balls/asscrack disappears without hair there? Just saved my summer dude

maybe you should just change up youre diet brother, a fart should dissipate within minutes if not seconds

>Holy shit swamp ass and sweaty balls/asscrack disappears without hair there? Just saved my summer dude

Yes, shave and put some baby powder there. No more sweat, smell or irritation.

When I shave my asshole, the stubble makes it feel like worms are crawling out of my anus. The worst itch I've ever felt

i already shave my ass and taint because my gf tongues my ass every time we have sex

Yes less hair makes sweating more efficient.

Baldlets btfo

Someone post it

How do you guys shave your asshole? Do you just squat in front of a mirror or something?

>not using a bidet
>not at least rinsing off in the shower after taking a shit
>not even using fucking wet wipes

Your asshole shouldn't be so smelly in the first fucking place, you barbarian.

This, do not listen to OP your crack and balls will itch like fire ants are trying to set up a colony.

Hair removal creams and waxing work better, I hear.

i lie down in a bathtub and spread my legs and just shave each asscheek

Except for an itch for about a day

A man who cleans his house expects a visit

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=sncGXWxOVZM

Looks legit, but still would not even consider nearing an open flame near my balls
dontcookyourballs.com/causes-infertility-heat-and-male-fertility

I do this occasionally also but be warned if you fart often they will be about 5x louder, ass hair normally muffles their sound.

>dontcookyourballs.com
Wow, my words fail me.

i shave my face, chest, nuts, armpit, taint, everything besides my legs and arms

only reason i hate shaving my crouch is, i get these weird boil like pimples that keep popping up after

Ooh you're gonna have so much fun when the hairs grow a bit and you start to feel like you have sandpaper in your asscrack.

What the fuck is wrong with Tay's legs in this picture? They're all blotchy and shit.