Hey Veeky Forums I'm pretty sure its a meme, but is GOMAD actually good to get out of skelly mode?

hey Veeky Forums I'm pretty sure its a meme, but is GOMAD actually good to get out of skelly mode?

its eazy energy but what about the oestregen jew?

fuck off back to pol skeleton. who cares about the minor estrogen, the gtains from gomad are 10 times stronger than what the little bit of estrogen is gonna do to u, and since ur a skinny cunt ur not gonna get gyno or anything and once u get off gomad in like 1-2 months ur estrogen levels will drop significantly and u will make big gains

GOMAD is only useful for skellys and strongmen

When you need to get as many useful calories in you as possible, nothing beats drinking a fuckton of whole milk

ok

shut the fuck up

just shut the fuck up and listen

do half GOMAD and Strong Lifts + Upper body accessories. Since you're a skeleton include dumbbell curls and hammer curls. Do NOT think that SS or SL is going to make you have arm gains or any real upper body aesthetics. It's there to give you a good base strength for later aesthetic exercises. Now do that for four months and come back here.

what if i told you every male has a certain level of estrogen

This desk fampai

>do half GOMAD and Strong Lifts + Upper body accessories

This worked wonders for me. I included a shitton of Pulls, DB presses, and dips, and made awesome gains.

>tfw 2weak for dips

How? It's a bodyweight exercise. Also if you're too weak for full dips start with bench dips.

I'm a powerlifter - alot of people look at me and they want to, sort of, be like me. They wanna be a nasty, fully natural 100 percent beast kind of look.

so listen,

STEP 1: Go to kroger, get a gallon of milk, a gallon a day, do my uppercuts.

Would you rather have the ability to do thirty situps in a row or would you rather lift a fucking atlas stone?

you wanna be strong, you gotta commit. You know it's a big time commitment it's a big money commitment, you gotta spend about 2000 dollars a year on milk.

a push up is also a bodyweight exercise and a shitton of people can't do it

but really, being pathetically weak is terrible, a truly awful existence. You are basically more meme than man.

>drinking a gallon a day

that's massive overkill, the dude'll just get fucking fat. Half GOMAD is perfect.

Lots of people cant do a proper pushup because it requires work from core muscles that many people ignore/don't use everyday. Dip is literally arms/chest/shoulders.

dude do i look fucking fat to you a gallon a day is barely enough

Drink 1 litre of egg whites per day instead

(you)

eggbro is that you?

>t. Samold Hydzeneger

He doesn't realize
>it's all /pol/

don't forget your kickers
tick-tick-boooom

what is GOMAD?

its when you go crazy for lifting

I used to drink a litre of milk a day before, and it does work if you want to bulk up or just manage to get those last calories you desperately need if you have a hard time eating.

HOWEVER I recently stopped doing it for the simple reason that it caused acne to show up in my face like you wouldn't believe it. I think the studies I read said there is a not-so-clear correlation between the growth hormone IGF-1 in milk and acne.

Well, lemme tell you my acne has been reducing at a steady pace.

Bottom line is, if you don't have acne problems and need to bulk, I would definitely approve of drinkin a lot of milk.

it's good but you have to drink it when no one's around, because they'll think you are a white supremacist

HGOMAD on 20 rep programs too.

Do half a gallon. Really helps.

>strong lifts
> waste 2 months fucking around with an empty bar
> bench 1.5x a week
>crap out of linear progression 40-50 pounds too early cause 5x5 is a ton of volume 3x a week

Don"t be a poorfag listening to mehmet causes he gives it out for free. Every thing free is shit

>peta

Fucking dropped

every time i see faggots going "go back to pol" i can only picture a big nosed mestizo new yorker with a drumpf hat going completely insane at the sinagogue

go back to buzzfeed, faggot, we president now

That's it, that's the last straw. This webm has made me go full 1488. I can't keep ignoring the anti white hatred

GOMAD is a great way to get skinnyfat.
Never drink your calories unless it's a protein shake (which you should mix water instead of milk). If you really want to get big, eat lots of meat and veggies.