170lbs I am almost at my strength goals and i want to cut, but I'm already skinny! BUT also my bf is already so high

170lbs I am almost at my strength goals and i want to cut, but I'm already skinny! BUT also my bf is already so high.

Should I put on another 10-15 lbs and cut? I just want abs already, but I ain't going back to auchwitzs...

that's a very honest picture

Also I'm 5ft11

You need to go ham on working your abdominals, weighted situps, serbian twists with weights, ab crunchs, try to increase your planking, use the ab roller.

Just work your abs and chest and they'll come.

How many x a week? 2?

How old are you? If you're not young, you might have low t

Uh, what are your strength goals?

you can work abs as often as you want.
they are made for constant stress

He's a very honest boy

Youre hot af, single?

I've done gymnastics camps where you literally do core conditioning every day. You'll feel like death getting out of bed every morning but your body can take it.

While I don't do gym anymore I do P90x ab ripper 5 times a week.

Hit up those hanging leg raises and ab roller my dude.

Dude im the same height with a pretty much identical body. Starting today, actually, I'm hitting
>weighted sit ups
>leg raises
>biking (some cardio)
>regular decline situps
On top of a leg workout

two is enough, but 3 is optimal

Yes daddy:-)

Dude, honestly. from a skinnyfat starter's experience.

DO
NOT
WASTE
TIME
CUTTING

in all seriousness though, cutting is time wasted on building more muscle and strength, dont bulk like a fucking mad man by not caring about getting super fat.
But dont be worried about getting a bit fatter as you build up strength and muscle for a few years.

I wasted about 3 months twice, year 1 and 2 of training, trying to cut after building up a little muscle.

Dont do it, just build muscle and strength for few years as skinnyfat...

But hey, thats just my 2cents.

this
whats the worst that can happen?

why are there so many seashells behind your toilet? have you ever pissed on them? i would at least once a month

The worst?

Wasting time, wich i would say is quite a bad thing.

Why waste time cutting , after youve trained from skinnyfat to a little less skinnyfat,

You're just wasting time for wanting to see those sick abbs wich you wont have. halting any muscle gain, or strength gains along the way.

Better to build it up for a few years, and then if you need to cut down.

But thats from my personal experience, i wasted 2 years basicly, then i trained for a few years straight just focusing on gaining strength/reps/sets and slowly increasing bodyweight.

SWEDEN
W
E
D
E
N

nah, i agree with you
i went from 80>60 kg but by the point i reached around 65kg i should have bulked even though i was skinnyfat instead of trying to get auschwitz mode

Ah my bad man, i thought you meand it in a different way.

yeah, i started at 55kg inb4 manlet 178cm

just pure skinnyfat from a diet of coke and chips, and then dinner. all i'd eat.

Started delivering post and shit, gained a shitload of leg muscle doing that,up to 60kg, ate a bit more cause walking a lot with heavy mailbag. but upperbody of a fucking girl, looked like a midget from far cause my legs were so big compared to upperbody.

Started training, for 6months got up to 65, then was like, hurrr lets see all this muscle i gained yeahhh. sure i had better build and proportion but fuck i wasted so much time cutting while still getting newbgains.

sorry bit of a rant, dont want others to make that mistake.

>178cm
if you are above average female height in your country you arent manlet

I'm dutch lol,

Sometimes kids that were 20cm under me @ 14 will be taller 2years later lol

but avarage for dutch woman is 169,6 cm
For now atleast

It sucks to, because my dad is 185

But i fucked up my nutrition as a teenager, not doing sports to, and being a nerd. so i fucked up my genetic length potential probably

But hey, whats done is done.

+1 for this

its easier and faster to cut from 200 to 180 than it is from 180 to 160 then back to 180

OP here
ll bulk to 190/200 then hopefully when I cut back 20lbs I'll have abs, I lileft my current weight I just want to be lean at it.