Will cycling test and just test cause serious health problems now or later?

Will cycling test and just test cause serious health problems now or later?

The risk, no matter how big or small, is there. You are just rolling the dice with this stuff.

>What are dosages and dosage-dependent responses?

Depends on your body but most likely yes to both now and later there is a reason steroids include more than just test a lot of it is you taking things to prevent and counteract side effects

No.
It does not cause SERIOUS health problems directly in any way.

It can influence the chance of developing semi related serious conditions; for example the chance of developing prostate cancer can increase due to high levels of testosterone. As can developing high blood pressure which then can lead to other problems.

As I say, it won't cause these things directly in the short term, and long term you can largely limit the chance of any negative effects by living a healthy life and diet. (high test and bad diet is a god awful idea)

Moderate doses of test for life will probably have less negative effect on your health and body than the usual things most people do regularly like eating junk food or drinking alcohol.

Itt people don't cycle, if you do your research and do it safe test is super safe, but based on the fact you are asking a dumb question I know your didn't research, so don't cycle, no one will hold your hand and you will end up with gyno when you fuck up

I do not drink .
count my macros.
Do cardio
And workout daily
I have been cruising on a test 100 (sometimes going to 300 for a few months) [no dr rx] for a year now
Monthly bloodwork, no cholesterol problems and bp is~ 110/ 60
No health problems all benefits so far.

Kills your natural test levels after just one cycle. So be prepared to be a pinning fraud for the remainder of your life otherwise kiss your gains goodbye and get accustomed to your tiny nutsack.

Tfw my smaller balls are way more aesthetic, my already big dick looks more massive next to them, and most importantly is more comfy without giant balls dangling and sticking to my legs

PCT

And HCG. I just run HCG once in s while cause I'm about that blast and cruise life

Short to long term issues for being 'on' test:

>Fertility issues. You are unlikely to concieve
>Shrunken balls
>Limp dick, gyno and other high estro sides when you go off
>Potential high blood pressure, and other CV sides
>Androgenic sides: will speed male pattern baldness, your skin will go to shit, body hair growth
>You are likely to need TRT in middle age after years of test use, if the last 30 years of BB's are anything to go by, as it will eventually shut down normal hormone production

A history lesson:

Until the 80s when PCT became the vogue, test was considered a dirty drug that was high in sides (limp dick the second you stop, baldness, greasy unaesthetic skin) and avoided. Arnie et al used DECA as their base (which converts to progesterone in the body creating the attactive skin/hair of the BBs of that era) with anabolics on top (DBOL). With the two drugs given you will not shut down your hormones to an extent they cannot fully recover in a week or two. Both also have a much better health profile than test only or test as a base.

>If I were you I would consider the above and/or get on TREN/HGH/others cycled in periodically (i.e. the modern BB drugs whih will give you a Zyzz-style look) rather than consider test only.

>your skin will go to shit

Redness, greasyness, 'hardness', 'oldface' (which, keep in mind,, you'll get with tren as well

Recommending tren to someone who can't research of test is dangerous? Jesus that is irresponsible. Op don't ever do tren, it is my favorite but it's not for you, has some of the harshest sides if done wrong, even done right some people don't tolerate it

From what ive heard (was gonna be a fraud myself) its safer to do test as a base than deca and dbol
Deca causes limp dick is all i know about that so i cant say why but its just "what ive heard"

side effects for me on 250 cruise .
Using test-cyp was bunch of acne bumps, smaller but quite a lot for me. and suddon upper mid back hair growth, thin hair though.

Thats about it, in terms of bad things.
Infertility is overclaimed anyways, if you really cant get kids with nutting in your wife, youd probably were fd anyways, but can add HCG

Ow and when i changed from test cyp to test e , most acne cleared, my body didnt like the oil base of cyp.

Ow, and better erections and morning wood all the time.

Only testosterone is the best way imo. The results aren't as strong but the sides aren't as bad either.

Why does everybody act like steriods will instantly kill you? God the side effect of all steriods are overblown x100.
Im on 800mg tren right now and I am making great gains and the only sides I get is being more sweaty during workouts. A male with at least average genetics will tolerate steriods very well.
Genetic fuckups on the other hand just can't handle roids but I would never consider somebody takes roids unless they are competing or have great genetics(me).
If you are
>tall(6'4 ideal 6'0 minimum)
>good looking
>large frame
then hop on roids then you will become a god.

>>tall(6'4 ideal 6'0 minimum)
>>good looking
>>large frame

> tfw I'm all three but afraid of roiding so I just look a bit above average

Life rolls dices for everyone

also, enjoy your enraged nipples or even female boob growth if you are only doing testosterone

No

your cerebral cortex will become thinner and you will literally become dumber - worse at problem solving. hf with that extra testosterone.

Dbol is way worse for your liver than test dude

How long would it take you to reach your genetic limit with a moderate dose of test?

if you'd done your homework you'd know that it's really safe, and your body will heal from the sides in a few months

>what is an AI

solo test is relatively safe

Cruising at 200mg/week. No sides so far after 10 months.

It lowers your natural test

>dbol safer than test