>willingly pumping your body full of estrogen
What the fuck is wrong with people?

estrogen is everywhere, including in the air that you're breathing right now

your only solution is to go on test

>not drinking milk
Do you even /bullmode/?

>Estrogen is in the air.

Only maybe after you shoot up a One Direction concert

milk and soy estrogens and BPA plastics turning the frogs gay is a meme.

If I could transition with those I would certainly do that, but that's not how it works.

Eat a plant based diet and get injected with T

>tfw no genetically "modified" humans just like they've done with bulls for ages
I want my child to be perfect reee

there is actually a kid in yurp who has what this cow has (myostatin inhibitor defficiency) my best friend who is a doc told me about it, he did a lot of research.
if you don't have myostatin inhibitor like the kid and these cows, your body never says "hey guys that's enough muscle lets stop" and just goes ham all the time making muscles
He (the kid) doesn't even lift and is cut as fuck all the time.
When I asked why all people didn't have this as an evolutionary advantage my bro explained that this kid has like single digit body fat and in a crisis could starve pretty easy / run out of energy reserves doing long distance shit.

I also happen to know that there is a lab using HUMAN myostatin inhibitor somewhere in canada to help people with muscular dystrophy or something like that.

I'm not saying we should form an ocean's 11 style crew and steal some... but I'm not saying we shouldn't either.

>Also since we need the crew to be diverse, there can only be one manlet.

>I'm thinking we either pick the very shortest dude to apply in case we need through a vent, or we toss everyone below 5'7" in a pit with a dagger and the one that comes out is our guy.

Another problem is that it controls development of heart muscle.

Your ventricles get too thick and well...

I think your tendons aren't affected as much, so your muscles get too strong too fast for them to keep up. Small price to pay to get fuckin huge tho.
Plus we could just do a lower dose like roiders do.
Where do you stand on my manlet part of the plan?

im injecting myself with testosterone so its all good lil buddy

Let's get the ball rolling. Everyone under 6 feet, into the pit....

leftist moralfags will never allow cherrypicking sperms (just as they does for bulls) for us to create healthier people and eradicate diseases

we can do it ourselves if we go to canada.
Join me user. Let's get huge together.

it's too late for me
but I DO want to cherry pick away my manlet baby dick genome for my kid

this

What exactly happens when your ventricles get too thick?

Yeah, because adult bulls sure drink lots of milk...

Imagine a water pipe that could grow more thick with steel. What happens when the steel fills the entire interior space of the pipe?

Oh, for some reason I thought it grows larger.

You remember fight club? You remember Bob, big Bob, "his name is Robert Paulson"? Bitch Tits Bob.
The book says that he was a bodybuilder who injected test up the wazoo. Too much test, and his body upped its estrogen production to keep balanced. Hop off the test and the est keeps going thus bitch tits.
My point is, would the same work in reverse? If I drink me some girly milk, will my body save me from 77cents on the dollar by upping its natural testosterone? And will this continue after I stop drinking so much milk?

Need WW3 to start for these kind of experiments to be green lit

any day now then

will my hair at least stop falling and my hairline stop receeding from all the estrogen?

Do you know what skim milk means? It means there's no fat. Do you know what every single hormone is? A fat. Technically, a lipid. And all lipids have roughly the same density. So centrifugation of lipids removes....all hormones...

doesn't work that way sorry

How can I get Casein without the Estrogen from milk?

>try to find qt gf in uni like op pic related
>99% of the girls on campus are asian

being a leaf is suffering.

I take Aromasin with my milk so no biggie