BUY ODN ONLY 30 cents

Don't call me a shill I'm literally the only guy posting ODN threads when their are multiple people post multiple coss, chainlink,meta,neo,red pulse,arundel ark threads. I keep to 1 a day maximum. Also I'm ALL IN this bad boy

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/post/tamico-engaged-as-post-ico-advisors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you willing to hand out free ODN to spread awareness for your coin?

can we not use the same picture of the annoying weeb chick everytime this shit is posted

I haven't looked at Obsidian in a while, it's pretty crazy how big their team got. 21 people listed on their about page

Wondering the same

this is an easy 5x by December

why is this cuck coin even slower than btc. trying to send from wallet to cryptopia

That's a cryptopia problem

cryptopia requires an ungodly amount of confirmations for every coin.

Cryptopia is know for that not ODN

Stop scratching your ear downie

Your dumb fucking threads make me want to sell

you have to confirm your withdrawals in your email too foo.

Then sell. It's clear your mind is weak as fuck if one thread on Veeky Forums effects your financial life

How much will a Masternode cost in 2018?

I was in way before the ODNloon takes off.

yes, gucci, we know...

That's hard to answer, and probably largely depends on the crypto market as a whole rather than just Obsidian. If you think it can get to a 70m market cap, that would be about $3 per ODN or a 30k masternode. So I would bet anywhere from $3-$10 per ODN depending on how bullish crypto as a whole is.

obsidianplatform.com/post/tamico-engaged-as-post-ico-advisors

tamico is a big deal

Where's the best place to buy ODN?

criptopia

Cryptopia is pretty easy to register with.

i know lmao this chick looks downs foreal

Cryptopia sadly... stupid first mover advantage. HitBTC isn't great but it's certainly a better exchange. Kinda sad that the volume didn't migrate over.

I gave up on this coin such a long time ago, gl fellas

the markets transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient :^)

I've been patient enough watching this coin for 2 months and no upward movement. It's a good coin just a shit dev team that is busy jerking off in slack

Kek
Actually quite a lot's been getting done. Just wait till you see this roadmap user.

>patient enough watching this coin for 2 months

it got listed not even a month ago dude

Seems like a great time to accumulate, with app release in Dec, a new marketing arm (Tamico), and a legit use case. Android app first the iOS

who else is /comfy staking?

900 obsidian tycoon reporting in, december is very promising

usually get one or two staking rewards a day, so its good to hold

i wish i would go up though, but it seems to be in a big accumulation phase, it wont dip below 26 cents, but it gets hammered if it goes above 35 cents

Thank for this thoughtful answer.

How many do you currently hold?

me. getting a reward once every 3 days. hoping to trade my way up to 2 master nodes soon too.

What are you going to buy with your winnings user?

most comfy

a life.

If you stopped posting that ugly fucking whore I'd consider buying some.

She looks like a pasty harry potter with a bad blond wig on.

comfy

stay poor user

Like your ugly fat ass is in any position to judge I bet you won't post a simple picture of yourself because your to Dam ugly. Stay safe behind your keyboard we didn't need your 20 bucks into this coin anyway. Come December we are at very least getting a 3x

why was fluffypony removed from advisor

>price has plummeted worse then LINK
>marketcap of 6 million

DELUDED DRAGONGLASSIES

He was a contracted technical advisor for ODN, but he doesn't want to be associated with any ICO's. Someone asked him on twitter to clarify it, and he did, but I'm not going to look it up for you because I don't care that much.

Stills less than a month old. Go buy a top ten coin and enjoy your 5 % yearly gains bro or some other coin with a large market cap then.

Also you would have to be dumb to have lost money it literally went up and down in the matter of 4 fucking days. NOW is the time to buy not when the hype is up and everyone is pumping the price up. Try not buying at the top next time and you won't be so bitter. Anything else?

reason for buying odb besides so that you can unload your bags?

oooh baby I like it raaaw

Kek they're not at all hiding their target demographic. The redesign of the logo looks nice.

>they're not at all hiding their target demographic

the pic is fanmade, not official. but i like the design.

Are down-syndrome asians a new fetish I'm not aware of? Why do people keep posting this special-needs asian girl?

Damn, that's a real letdown because these images look great. The ODN team really needs to work on its design

this is a fake pic createn by bagholders btw
dont fall for this shit
coin is at ico price (4666) sats and bagholding retards are getting super desperate