Who's da best god?

Christ.
Ares was by far the worst.

Hestia
My patron godess :)

My boy Dionysius, who is missing from you image

Athena. Hades, dude was actually a pretty chill guy, artemis was a dick, hep was a cuck, hestia was a literally who, zeus was an asshole, aphrodite was a roastie

Demeter / Ceres
In truth, the only god that matters

If i was roman I'd make my own triad, with Ceres, Minerva and Juno
The peace cult

Where's Concord?
Peace cult gets conquered by strong manly Gauls

Mithras is the only option

Honestly I prefer Pan over Dionysius, but I've got no complaints with Dinoysius. Apollo can suck my balls though.

I'm not denying the other gods, just valuing the ones that matter most for civilization

It'd be very popular with old ladies and farmers probably

I fuck concord in her ass! I am a son of hades!

Well he was 13th. And he got his chair only thanks to Hestia's kindness.

Good point, guess i could kick juno out

Fpbp

just look at this painting, that is a good god

Yeah, and he fucked himself with wooden dildo because his satyr friend died. That's a proper god.

poseidon can suck my cock
also i dont know why hades is so demonized he wasnt so bad as for edgy god of underworld archetype standards

Disney ruined Hades, made him evil.

Would you not do that if your best friend, the one who was there for all your parties, died?

is hades neet: the god?
>technically has a job but he doesnt gives a shit about it
>his only friend is dog
>just wanted to have a qt waifu, gets cucked from seeing her for half a year
>lives in his brothers equivalent of a basement

Aphrodite because she's not an *ndo-E*ropean deity

Jupiter or Hercules

Aren't you going a bit too far Vorenus?

t. butthurt sw*Rthoid

>artemis
>dick
>he
>cuck

Hera anybody?

wtf I like hades now

Are you a woman?

>hepasthetus

Are there any stories where Hermes is being a dick? Because from what I can recall he's always been a helpful fella.

FPBS and Ares was a little bitch. "God of war" gets btfo out by his sister in a fight directly tied to a war. Useless.

athena was also the god of strategy and tactics so kinda war

Bophades.

Mars > Ares and all Greek fuckboi gods

Athena is also a qt not a little bitch like Ares

/ourgod/

Hades was literally the only redeeming quality of that trash Disney movie about Hercules. Everything else, the “gospel-inspired” sound-track, the one dimensional hero and bitchy love interest, all sucked ass

And a stuck up virgin and dedicated career woman too busy caring about matters of state to play fuck-fuck games with boys like Aphrodite does

Bophades?

>shittalking based Apollo
Reread the Oresteia, faggot.

Poseidon, by far
hades is cool too

>he doesn't thoroughly appreciate the Disney movie as an amazingly nuanced critique and depiction of the process of christianization of pagan stories and myths.

Gebeleizis
:^)

dunno why

That’s all pretentious art house grind. The story was flat, the characters underdeveloped (Hercules’ only “flaw” was whining about how much it sucks to be perfect and awesome at everything) the conflict was predictable, conventional, and lacking in tension, the only department pulling its creative weight were the supporting actors like Danny Devito and James Wood. Susan Egan’s cynical, snarky take on a Disney “princess” was grating and had no chemistry with Tate Donovan’s wholesome, boring Hercules.

That’s why most people don’t even put it in their top 10 best Disney movies, it’s Disney mediocrity personified.

How did Athena remain a virgin anyhow? One would think eventually someone would give her a dicking

she's a god, not many can force her

Well I'm sure one of the many horndog gods could've done it

This.
Her domain is generally wisdom, Ares had one job and he sucks at it.

Not only is she a God, but one whose “birth” was emerging from her father’s skull fully armed and armored and ready to kick ass. Probably not the kind of chick who sits there pining for the cock

>was emerging from her father’s skull fully armed and armored and ready to kick ass
Isn't that only the Theogony version or did the Iliad say the same thing?

Ares was the god of ruthlessness and cunning. He represented war at its most depraved and cynical. He was a chad too busy cucking Hephaestus with his qt wife Aphrodite to pay attention to straight laced Athena, who represented war as a lawful and honorable expression of state power.

>Iliad say the same thing?
Not him, but I don't think the Iliad mentions her birth, only her beating Ares' punk ass.

>well actually I'm supposed to be shit at my job guiz
>besides I was totally too busy being a chad to pay attention anyway, I swear I'm not a bitch
yeah nice try Ares, you're still a fucking bitch

I could've sworn the Iliad mentioned Zeus creating her but I might be mistaken

All I was saying was that, being a true Chad, he was only ever really good at punking beta cucks like Hephaestus. An actual bad ass like Athena need only outwit him and he becomes worse than useless, a liability

>He was a chad too busy cucking Hephaestus with his qt wife Aphrodite to pay attention to straight laced Athena
Yeah but then he get's !EXPOSED! by Hephaestus when he catches them fucking by trapping them in a net, eternally blowing him the fuck out. Nothing is Chad about Ares. The real Chad is Zeus and the best overall is probably Athena. My favorite is Poseidon but really Athena is perfect without being a Mary Sue even.
It's been awhile since I've read it.

>all this people not realizing Dionysus is the patrician choice

Well honestly I haven't read it in a while either. Also it's kinda obvious that Zeus is the Alpha Chad, I mean you kind of have to be to be king of the gods.

Of course he gets exposed. What self-respecting cuckold doesn’t want to catch his wife in the act with another man? Nobody said Chads were clever.

Zeus was too busy pounding the boipuccis of Callisto and Ganymede while not keeping his frustrated bitch of a wife in line and letting her nag the rest of the universe. The two truest alphas of Greek mythology were Heracles and Achilles.

>The two truest alphas of Greek mythology were Heracles and Achilles.
No contest m8, I'd add Odysseus though. His take on women is incredibly redpilled(the scene where he comes back to a dilapidated house and his dog is covered in shit and he realizes women without men don't understand duty)

>Ares was by far the worst.

What are you talking about? Ares was the Chad of Olympians. Cucked Hephaestus and banged Aphrodite. God of War? More like God of Testosterone.

Odysseus is definitely up there. He’s the alpha mortal outsmarting all the other alphas, even competitive with the gods. In other words, he’s the ancient Greek equivalent to Batman.

But his wife also stayed dutiful and loyal to him even after years went by without word and multiple suitors tried to convince her to move on but she stayed loyal to him even to the point of impoverishment. So in a way his tale is more about the staying power of commitment, and something that makes Odysseus an even bigger alpha than Zeus because rather than traveling the world beguiling women into fucking him, he has a sole partner whose sense of commitment is just that strong, and his sense of commitment to her was so strong that he resisted numerous temptations to stray from fidelity.

>they don't know about Diomed

I'm pretty sure most of Greece has banged Aphrodite, it's not really that big of an achievement

>be Ares
>cuck the crip
>the crip that got that way by being manly and defending his mother from MOTHERFUCKING ZEUS
>who literally makes your weapons and armor and shit
>get caught in a net and made fun of by the crip
>go to the greek war
>appear and start killing canon fodder and shit
>Athena appears
>she whispers to this dude named Diomedes 'go fuck his shit up' while pointing at you
>yfw
>he actually beats the shit out of you
>get mad
>go cry to your daddy, great Zeus
>he tells you to stop being a faggot
>go cry some more

Nah, Aphrodite was untouchable. She represented female beauty in its immature state: adorable, cute, and in her sexual prime, but also coy, fickle, and devious while presenting a facade of purity and innocence. She’s the ultimate unreachable prize for the vast majority of working rubes, she was the smoking hot girl in high school on the cheerleading squad who all the dads and male teachers lusted over but wouldn’t give you the time of day unless you were jacked and an asshole.

>female beauty in its immature state
That's Hebe, you complete retard.

>females

hades
>literally just wants to get his job done
>mortals and other gods keep fucking with him

Hades is best Greek God. Apollo was an annoying fag, so he's worst.

>he read the Iliad but not the Oresteia

Is she the one who was born in Zeus head from the pregnant fly?

Hebe represented female beauty in its pre-sexual, preadolescent state, she was like the sweet little child who was obedient and attentive and you wished that they just would stay that way forever.

Aphrodite was more like an 18 year old girl, physically mature and sexually active, but still in the process of reaching psychological maturity. That’s why she’d be going behind her husband’s back to fuck a chad like Ares who wasn’t even the best war god in the pantheon, as if she gave a fuck about that.

Is there also story about end and death of main 12 or did people just stop believing in them and stories ended?

user, stop pretending to be retarded.

They were all bisexual. They were all shapeshifting into weird stuff and animals. I don't think gender plays a big role here.

That statue proves my point, she’s clearly represented as a still developing woman. She was a minor cupbearer to the Gods, not the Goddess of love at its most raw and passionate.

Hephaestus feels like /ourguy/

I'd say Hades is more /ourguy/ personally

when were you when titan pluto was kill

grug not gay so he only like men

The best deity...is..nt.

Christians ruined Hades, making him a stand-in for their retarded "Satan" concept.

Hades takes his job very seriously, barely anyone ever leaves the Underworld.

Greeks ruined Hades, making him a stand-in for their retarded "evil god" concept.

Greeks didn't believe in "evil", they believed in bad and good.

Abrahamic faiths depend on guilt and Pagan faiths depend on shame. There IS a difference.

>Pagan faiths depend on shame.
that shame doesn't stopped varg the murderer on telling people how to live

There is no shame in killing a man who insults you.

You're just jealous that he isn't as cucked as you and could kill a man in close quarters, self-defense or not.

t. muhammad

More like
t. Evola

This. Honestly trying to chirp back with friendly banter instead of actually acting is symptomatic of modern western cuckoldry. Look at this fag who thinks violence automatically means you're a muslim/nigger/whatever, because he associates civilized behavior with being a cuck.

>Aphrodite
>untouchable

In the Iliad Aphrodite gets wounded by Diomedes as she tries to pull her SON Aeneas from the battlefield. So no, she's even down to fuck mortals if they're handsome/important enough.

Except they didn't, Hades was widely honored because he was a god of wealth as well as death.

You're rolling but you're not wrong, The main difference between the West and the muslim world is exactly this split between a "guilt culture" an a "shame culture".

Artemis

Ahura Mazda

FPBP

I don't see any gods there, user. Only demons.

>Abrahamic faiths depend on guilt
Wrong. It depends on love, forgiveness, justice, and the like. What you think as guilt is recognising one's faults, reflecting over them and improving yourself. No one wants someone wallowing in self-pity.

> Childhood is idolizing Zeus' power
> Adulthood is following Hades in rebellion