Why didn't fascist/communist authoritarianism take off in the Anglosphere?

Why didn't fascist/communist authoritarianism take off in the Anglosphere?

Anglos are the ultimate individualists.

Jews wanted to make money.

>communist
Britain tolerated Social-Democracy (Laborists), who came to power after the WWI, so there was no need for a more radical approach.
>fascist
There was no revanchism in Britain.

This. Minor social reforms and concessions destroy communist parties' popularity, and fascism is an ideology for betas, not world learders.

the UK is one of the most individualist countries on earth

Not destroyed necessarily, the ability to effectively act within a political system pushed the very same activists and politicians to act within a political system instead of going for its' overthrow.

I can name steppe tribes with more indivdualism that that queen-idolozing, SJW enriched shithole

social science disagrees with you

>social science
>science

>so there was no need for a more radical approach

Actually there was a very real fear of communism at the time and the home office actively supressed commies.

Many men came back from the war after seeing all of their friends get blown to pieces or die in the trenches and they felt that the British aristocracy was to blame for it by sending them to fight for a cause which they personally had no attachment to.

why don't you go back to your own tribe over at /r/t_d?

Lockeian and Liberal principles are too deep rooted. Fascism and Communism only really appeal to stupid people and/or desperate people who are basically hiveminded insecticides more than human.

>SJW

>social science

Because Anglos are too autistic to not sperg out over seeing different European groups working together

>Social science
>Literally the most biased and joke of a field of all the major studies right now, with scandal after scandal occuring
Wew lad, I don't like to appeal to authority but holy shit that field is a mess

fuck off leftypol

>Lockeian and Liberal principles
>Intelligent positions
Anglo delusions never ceases to amaze me

still larping failed ideologies?

>german_american_bund.jpg
>worships an Anglo